Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jilly S.
Jilly S.
I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA
I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Brookings, SD
This turned my skin a funny ashy color. Or sometimes even orange. It wasn't my favorite product and didn't work with my personal skin type.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Royse City, TX
Almay portrays a product that claims it can find and turn into your perfect shade of makeup by starting out white and "instantly adjusting to the color of your skin". This is not true! The product starts out a rosy color, and then turns translucent white and fades into your skin. It doesn't magically discover your skin tone and become it, that's impossible. It's just too lightly colored and because of this, it blends in well enough to where you assume it morphed into your skin color.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC
Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.
I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.