7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I feel like this product is a great idea but the range of shades is limited. i feel like products like this don't go dark enough for the African American demographic.
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
This product is my go to everyday wear. It covers up my readiness perfectly and leaves my skin looking beautiful.
stevie c.
stevie c.
Its so cool to watch it match to your shade! I did't believe it at first! Makes for a very fast and easy application!
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Warwick, RI
I bought this product a while ago, and ended up throwing it away. It does not work as expected. It had minimal coverage for me. All of my redness and blemishes came through, very disappointing.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN
I ran out of makeup one day so I decided to give this a try. However, it made my face feel greasy. I did not like it and I never bought it again. I would not recommend it.
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Unless you are looking for the Bride of Frankenstein Meets Ashy Larry look or the mortician special "I just got run over by a car nos hook me up with a makeover ," then you seriously must look else where for a foundation that is full coverage. I don't know but the whole Almay line clearly is not marketed for people of color or people with olive and tan complexions. Even my fair skinned counterparts agree that the colors come across as ashy and dull. The matte look may look great on photographs but not on your face. My tip is go outside and actually test the color palette on actual skin. It has a dry look reminiscent of mortician makeup. Sorry I will pass.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Bloomington, IN
This isn't all that different than another concealer. Nothing smart about the color, doesn't change to match your skin. Light coverage, not worth it.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Ocoee, FL
The coverage is not very good for this product and the lotion and color do not mix well when coming out no matter how hard you shake it. I was not impressed with this product at all.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Riley, KS
You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the otheer brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.