Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC

I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Madison B.
Madison B.

It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marietta, OH

At first, I thought this product would be great and would help me with my makeup process in the morning but I was very wrong. It was very runny and made my skin feel disgusting. It also made me look fake, which is not something makeup should do or any woman should strive for when picking out a product.
Ari P.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD

I've been using this product for a while now. I've found that it's best to go lighter than you think - i use the light/fair shade except for when I'm feeling exceptionally tan in middle of summer. it has good coverage insofar as it evens out skin tone pretty well. the one thing i hate is that you need to shake it up as it gets toward the end so the color beads distribute more evenly...otherwise you'll be streaky.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA

I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV

I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA

But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Izamar H.
Izamar H.

I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Portland, OR

I can't seem to get this to match my skin tone. It also seems to flake.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA

This looked very orange on me!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.