7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Milwaukee, WI
When I first bought this product I was indecisive about it. After using it for a while on and off I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it. I wasn't expecting it to be a full-coverage foundation, but I did expect it to have some type of coverage. It did match my skin tone, but I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is because it's sheer and did nothing to cover anything. It did not cover any redness or acne or scars and made my skin feel oily. I would compare this more to a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
First off.. Shade sensing technology.. are you kidding me? I hate it when companies make absurd claims like this. I for one would never pick up something like this but my Mom found it on clearence,and since she knows how much I love makeup and I am always on the hunt for the perfect foundation she picked it up for me. This product however, is FAR from perfect. At first it comes out white and there are little pigment beads in it.. of course as you work the product into the skin the little beads will burst. But this foundation is not adjusting to my skin.. It is going to be the same color no matter what. I also found this foundation hard to blend so that the color is dispersed even all over. This foundation felt more like a moisturizer and provided minimal coverage. So over all I would personally save your money!
Garyondris R.
Garyondris R.
First "foundation". Not good for oily skin and the coverage is poor. Oxidizes way too fast and the color selection kind of sucks for darker skins. I will say that it might be good for those summer days when you don't feel like putting a mask on, it does cover up redness okay and if you're normal or dry skinned I bet it would be perfect :)
Alex M.
Alex M.
I love this stuff! I adore putting it on because it's so cool how it matches with my skin color. It also gives great coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Ilicia R.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI
I tried this product when it first came out. Since I have a tendency to tan, and then lose my tan, easily I wanted something that could adjust with me. I found that it can get patchy. While using it I had to use lotion afterwards to even out the foundation. It also does not provide much coverage. Needless to say I did not purchase this product again.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ
Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN
I tried this product because of Kate Hudson, not going to lie. Haha. The match was perfect, and I find the technology really cool. If you are looking for coverage though, this is not the foundation for you. I didn't want to throw it away, so I use it as a tinted primer underneath my Bare Escentuals. It works really well that way!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX
Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Karen B.
Karen B.
This is not the greatest thing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.