Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Izamar H.
Izamar H.

I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi

Perfect shade! Covers imperfections well but isn't too heavy!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA

This looked very orange on me!
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA

It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC

I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC

This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ

At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.

I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.