BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
rachel v.
It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for those who have oily skin, i sometimes mix this with my foundation and it works wonder
Wayniece P.
El mirage, AZ
I like the product its just not for me. I have oily skin so i felt like it made it worse for me.
Kimberlyn F.
Oakland, NJ
This foundation made me brown/orange! I am just so pale! It doesn't actually match your shade.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love how easy this is to match your skin tone!! Highly recommended. Doesn't sink into my pores
Candice N.
I do not like this product. It is very heavy feeling on my face and does not cover well at all
Jamila B.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm biracial and this stuff matches me from winter to summer. smooth, light and good coverage!
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL
It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This one wasn't the best foundation. I tried it, and I think I'll just stick to my other ones.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.