Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer Maybelline foundations to these for sure!
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.
I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Not great coverage, and a little orange on me. maybe I'm too fair?
michelle e.
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
dachnelly a.
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY
It's too watery and oily ,no me gusta
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Richmond, VA
I used to use this a lot when I was a little younger. I like how the color usually matches well, but it made my skin look shiny (and I have normal skin so this had never been a problem for me before) It's also very runny and can be kind of a mess if you're not prepared for it. If that's not a problem for you, I would suggest using it. I still keep a bottle or two around for backup when I run out of my other foundations.
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
Ive tried this and it turned my skin kind of orangey and it made all my imperfctions stand out
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Auburn, NY
I tried this makeup with high hopes. You see, I'm a redhead with a very fair complexion, so finding a makeup that matches my skin tone is a real pain. I saw the commercial for Almay's Smart Shade Foundation and got excited- does it really adjust?! Perfect!

However...it doesn't. They sell it multiple different shades for fair complexions, medium, and dark. I bought the fair one.

My first thoughts were that it smelled pleasant and that it seemed very fluid. Not thick at all, which I'm fine with, but if you're searching for a heavier option, this is not it. It's thin, even thinner than more tinted moisturizers.

It comes out of the tube white then changes to a tinted color. You'll notice it feels a bit gritty at first- those are little balls filled with the color. When you rub it on, they break and the colors are released, so it appears to magically adjust to your skin tone.

It doesn't. It was too orange for me. I get I'm fair skinned, but don't advertise that it adjusts to match every tone if it doesn't.

For most women though, I assume it's a great product.
karen d.
karen d.
Panama City, FL
Not only was there practically no coverage, it didn't even blend into my skin color, which I thought was the whole point!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.