BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
debi r.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a giant fan of this foundation. Yes, it does change color when applied to your skin, but its not always a perfect match. I also found that it leaves my face feeling heavy, and that I can't deal with. I prefer a more weightless feeling, not a mask.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Bobbie C.
Wichita
This is the only foundation i use. it is not a heavy one, so it will not cover dark blemishes but when i do have one i just use some concealer. it never feels heavy on my skin and will last all day on my oily skin.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Adriane B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA
I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.