7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Jilly S.
Jilly S.
I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA
I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Not great coverage, and a little orange on me. maybe I'm too fair?
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I bought this a while ago for easy makeup when I needed to run out the door for classes. The "shade-sensing" technology turned my face a muddy color!!! Really not a fan!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ
At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this about a week ago. It brought me out within a day, I will not be buying this again.
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC
Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.
I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.