Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Villa Rica, GA

I bought this to cover a few blemishes and make my face all one shade. It says that it matches your skin, but in my case it didn't at all. It was way lighter than my skin. Also it didn't cover anything on my face. It is more of a tinted moisturizer than anything. It would probably be good for someone who only liked extremely minimal coverage.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA

My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Jodee D.
Jodee D.
Maine

This is a good day to day product when you don't need a lot of coverage.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
La Mesa, CA

I used this product on myself. I exfoliate my face regularly so my skin on my face is a lot lighter than my chest & neck. When I use this product it matches my skin tone but I like a little more color added to my face so it'll. match the rest of my body,
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Swansea, IL

There was very little coverage. It was more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The shade oxidized on me so it looked great for a minute then actually dried darker as the day went on. I ended up breaking out from one use as well. Not recommended for oily skin.
Tashiana A.
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN

Ive been using this stuff for years! Personally, it works best on "tan" skin. But i love and have been recommending it since my first tube!:)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV

I am not a fan of this product. I wanted to try it out because it was supposed to take the guesswork out of finding the right shade of foundation. It comes out white and just gets to one color and feels sticky on the face. Definitely wasn't the perfect product I was looking for.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL

I tried this foundation a few years ago. It changed colors but not dark enough for my skin tone. It didn't have enough coverage for me and just didn't give me the appearance that I was going for.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA

When I had applied this to my skin, I did not think it was bad. I mean, I had noticed it did not completely match my skin, but did not think it was that bad. Well I was definitely wrong and when I took a photo, my skin was definitely orange and ugly. I will never use it again.
Rebekka L.
Rebekka L.
Littleton, CO

I liked how light this foundation felt on my skin, but there is a reason it felt light. It didn't cover freckled or anything. All the blemishes on my face showed through, and it was very thin. It did match my skin tone very well, and it blended well, it just doesn't have enough coverage. For someone who just wants something very light though, it would be good to give it a try.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.