BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lynn R.
I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Rosa Julia M.
Medley, FL
Se adapta muy bien al tono de la piel. cubre lo necesario y no saca brillos, excelente para diario
Allison E.
Cass City, MI
Didn't do what it promised. Made my skin super oily which is very unusual for me. I wont buy again
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
Destinee H.
Raleigh, NC
I have very sensitive skin and broke out with this product ,I'm glad it was just a sample though.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I love Almay and this cover up. It is lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel heavy with makeup.
Rosalinda W.
I didn't like this. I had these dark streaks across my face that took forever to blend out. Yuck!
Adrianna A.
Dallas, TX
I personally didn't really like this product. Its not very good coverage. But it does smell good.
Jessica S.
Memphis, TN
This one of the only foundations I can wear. It matches my crazy skin tone perfectly every time!
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
Super light coverage and doesn't have great lasting power. It was also too dark for my skin tone.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.