BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kimberlyn F.
Oakland, NJ
This foundation made me brown/orange! I am just so pale! It doesn't actually match your shade.
kate t.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love this foundation, it works perfectly with my skin tone! Definitely recommend it!
jessica b.
Danville, AR
Looks cakedup, not blendable at all, looks wierd color, and wears out after an hour or sooo :(
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
It is okay i guess. it was never a prefect match for me or anything. but it did go on smoothly
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love how easy this is to match your skin tone!! Highly recommended. Doesn't sink into my pores
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL
It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This one wasn't the best foundation. I tried it, and I think I'll just stick to my other ones.
Mary Ann P.
Palm Coast, FL
If you apply this over lotions, it will turn black. It also appears much darker after applying.
Jamila B.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm biracial and this stuff matches me from winter to summer. smooth, light and good coverage!
Alma S.
Hayward, Ca
I thought this product would be more effective. I didn't like the consistency and the coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.