Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX

I want to see if it really works
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI

It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO

I broke out maybe I have sensitive skin
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL

The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Joelle C.
Joelle C.

This did not match my skin very well. I also have issues blending the color out.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
victoria g.
victoria g.
Regina sask

I ussed to get this stuff and it made my face greasy wasn't happy at all i would never buy it if u wanna try go ahead i wouldn't
Peggy J.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY

I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.