Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC
This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.
I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
I have tried this color..For some reason I can never get the right match to fit my skin tone which is light/medium...This product cakes on your face and looks like a bad fake tan.
michelle e.
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.