7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Fizza S.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
So yes this CC cream does have average coverage but the texture of the CC cream is so oily. Second or third week of use the consistency of the product coming out would be heaps of oil and clumpy product. I would not buy again.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Bethlehem, PA
Yuck. I hate this product. It didn't match to my skin and it made me look oily
Coral D.
Coral D.
I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
Not the creamiest, but its neat to see it adjust to your skin tone.
helin a.
helin a.
El Cajon, CA
This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I wear liquid foundation on a daily basis so I thought that I would give this one a shot. Well I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face totally orange and it was hard to apply evenly and it would wear off my face though out the day in patches. Not a good look. I would personally never purchase again.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Celebration , FL
This product made my face look filthy. Like I was better off exposing my PMS pimples to the world than wearing this out in public. Not only did it not match my skin tone, the green beads that are supposed to do that matching actually stayed green and mixed with oils in my pores making my face actually look like it had dirt on it. TERRIBLE
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This product is supposed to match your skin tone, but when I used this product it did not. It did not blend in with my skin either. It was blotchy and some areas on my face must have absorbed the makeup more than others because some areas on my face were darker than others. I did not like this makeup for my skin or complexion and I was not at all satisfied.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
This foundation is decent, but it seems to oxidize and turn out a little orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.