BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Amber K.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Karleigh G.
Karleigh G.
This item isn't bad but it's not the best I've tried. it did really well on covering up my blemishes and matched my skin tone really well, but it made my face very oily.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Fleming Isle, FL
This product made my face very flaky and oily. It was a perfect color match, but still unflattering
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I am not a fan of this makeup in any sense. First off, the application itself lent to very poor, uneven coverage. Also, it did not match my skin tone at all. Usually foundations are a bit dark on me anyways, I have come to notice, as I am quite pale. However, even buying the lightest shade available for this makeup, as I blended it turned my skin an awful shade of almost orange. I was told by multiple people that I looked as if I had gotten a spray tan on my face. How embarrassing!
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Superior, CO
If you buy this product make sure you use it quickly. At first it worked perfectly and covered my skin nicely, but then it kept getting darker and darker. After a month or so if I had tried to wear it my skin would have been a nice orangey-brown color. I don't recommend it at all.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I have combination skin, and this product made some parts of my face look oily. The shade didn't match as well as I would have liked, and I tried two shades. It seemed like my face broke out after using it as well. It did not agree with my skin at all!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Evens my skin tone, but does not hide every imperfection on my face. I have fair skin and feel the shade matches well.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
Only makeup that lasts but doesn't make me feel like a cake face! I am in love with all Almay products and they work so well with my oily/combination skin! Would definitely by this product again
Allison E.
Allison E.
Warren, AR
Makes my face oily, the beads don't disappear when they're supposed to, and does nothing for my fair complexion
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.