Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA
This looked very orange on me!
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC
This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.
I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
lacy s.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.