BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Christine L.
This gives a very light coverage and looks like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural looking.
Jessica S.
Memphis, TN
This one of the only foundations I can wear. It matches my crazy skin tone perfectly every time!
Julia C.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this about a week ago. It brought me out within a day, I will not be buying this again.
Jessie K.
Starkville, MS
This matched my skin for the most part, but it does stay on very long, seems to wear off easily.
Rosalinda W.
I didn't like this. I had these dark streaks across my face that took forever to blend out. Yuck!
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
Was not impresed with this product. Extremely light coverage and came off easily. Wont buy again
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
Super light coverage and doesn't have great lasting power. It was also too dark for my skin tone.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
rachel v.
It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.