BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I really liked it at first, but after some time, it started turning my skin orange. Not blending!
Karenna G.
Crestwood, KY
I love this and their blush is also very good and everyone should have it in their collection :)
Megan M.
I personally did not like this product. I felt like it was too thin and did not cover well at all.
Catherine C.
Murrieta , CA
I have pretty fair skin. Most times it makes my skin even more fair. So not something i use often.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
I like that this product is simple to find your right color but wished it covered a little better.
Dana B.
I am very pale and I couldn't get it to match my skin. Made me look sickly. I moved onto Maybeline
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I wouldn't even call it a foundation. It's more like tinted moisturizer, in an unfaltering shade.
Jordan D.
Fleming Isle, FL
This product made my face very flaky and oily. It was a perfect color match, but still unflattering
Crystal B.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is a great product but do not keep it too long or the color tends to change the older it gets.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.