Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Dayton, NV

This is the only brand of drug store foundation I've found to accurately match my tawny skin tone. I'm ethnically mixed and my skin tone reflects that depending on the time of year and my sun exposure. My skin tone ranges from a bronze to pale, but I always have yellowy undertones. I've found that most drugstore makeup brands don't cater to women of color, which is disappointing. But Almay's smart shade blends well into my skin, provides enough coverage of blemishes without leaving me feeling like a geisha with caked on makeup, and doesn't slough or melt off my face throughout the day.
Laura B.
Laura B.

I liked this product. I feel that a lot of the reviewers were expecting a top quality product. This is drug store makeup that you can purchase for less than $20 and considering that I am pretty pleased with it.
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, Or

I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA

I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY

Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.

I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI

I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Joan O.
Joan O.
Des Moines, IA

This product did a good job and applied to face nicely. There are lots of shades to choose from as well.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.