7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Williamstown, NJ
This was one of the first liquid foundations I used at the turn of my adolescence. It really doesn't offer much coverage and feels really greasy. There's a lot of better options out there!
Marrissa T.
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
This foundation has a hard time matching your skin tone right. Instead of blending to your skin tone, it turns you into a pumpkin.
Megan
Megan
Galena, IL
I bought this when I started getting into more makeup products, and I didn't like it. The tube can squeeze out way too much product at once, and the light color appeared orange on my fair/light skin as well as my sisters light/medium skin. Not horrible, but not good, the concealer is better!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Avon, IN
At first when I bought this product, I really loved it. It applied easily and went on very smooth. But, after about a month, I noticed the liquid would turn black when applied to my face. I would get black streaks all over. I washed my hands and the lid and re-applied, but I continued to have that problem. It was really strange. I wont buy this product again simply because I don't want to throw most of it away after a month.
kendra k.
kendra k.
Stanton, KY
I absolutely loved this foundation when it first come out! I loved that it gave me a natural look without too much makeup. I always try different things so I went back to this product recently, and I shook it up and put it on and it just left dark places all over my face.
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I was so excited when I first found this product. I hate trying to match my skin tone, and I am almost always off, so a product that matches my tone for me sounded amazing. It is amazing, but not always. I know that you must apply with your fingers, and I did that every time. About half of the time, it did a great job with coverage and matching my skin tone. The other half of the time, well it would be really dark and streaky. I would have to remove it and I usually went with no make up those days. My morning routine is always the same, so I have no clue why it would work sometimes, and not work well others.
If you are like me, and don't wear foundation every day, you will like this for those few occasions.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
I was actually surprised at how well this matched my skin tone. However, it provided very minimal coverage and didn't do much with shine control.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.