Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Poway, Ca

So, when I saw this product, I thought "omg, FINALLY something i don't have to try to match to my skin!", and it works....sometimes. Maybe about 50% of the time it sort of matches my skin tone, the other 50% of the time, it comes out to this completely ridiculous shade of brown that is no where even remotely close to my fair-freckled skin. In addition, it leaves a pretty unpleasant tacky feeling on my skin.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA

I really enjoyed this product. It gave moderate coverage and was similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't recommend for anyone who needs much coverage because this will not provide it but to cancel out some redness, this is a great product.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Freeport, IL

This product reminds me more of BB cream than foundation. Sometimes it turns it too dark or orange-ish. I like how it is very lightweight, but I don't think it really finds the correct shade of my skin tone.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Winter Harbor, ME

This is a great product, and one of my favorite foundations.
However, the advertisements for this product suggest that this product blends to the shade of your skin. This is a bit of exaggeration.
For me, I use it more as a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Granby, MA

My skin is extremely pale and it's hard for me to find something that doesn't turn me orange. This is perfect on my skin. It doesn't have full coverage but it evens me out. I don't have blemishes to cover.

It's very gentle on my skin and has a nice finish.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY

There's no "shade-sensing technology" here, just a foundations that gets even darker as you try to blend. I bought the light shade and it wasn't too bad when I first applied it but when I tried to blend it got very dark and didn't match my fair skin at all. It was also very liqiudy and drying at the same time. I really expected more out of Almay.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA

Put this on first then the face pouder it woeks well and looks super clean
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls , NY

Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca

It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN

I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.