Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Rockville, MD

I love this foundation 100%.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bloomsburg, PA

Totally recommend!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Riverton, UT

I bought this product because I thought it sounded so cool and thought it would make my life easier since I can never seem to find a foundation match that I like, however I was sadly disappointed with the Almay Smart Shade Foundation because it did not live up to its name. When I put this on I expected the shade to adjust to my skin in a few minutes, but after waiting It really just looked like I hadn't put anything on. I did not feel there was adequate coverage for areas like minor acne scarring, which was unfortunate. The texture did not feel bad, which was a plus for this product, however I would not repurchase this for myself because it did not do what I needed it to. If you have pretty flawless skin and are just looking to even it out a bit or are just getting started with makeup this may work for you, but I do think that you can find similar products that will work a bit better. Sorry Almay. :(
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO

I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Anjelica P.
Anjelica P.
Pomona, NY

So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Varsha N.
Varsha N.
Elk Grove , Ca

I tried this prpduct thinking it would be great everyday alternative to foundation. While it did match my skin tone, it doesn't give me very much coverage. At times, it didn't look like i had any makeup on at all. I would rather go for a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD

This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL

Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.