7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Katie C.
Katie C.
Greensboro, NC
I've used the oil-free version of this product and have really liked it. I tend to have a few blemishes most of the times, so I use this more of a tinted moisturizer, and then allow it to dry and set for about 5 minutes, then apply a little concealer to those blemishes. It's very nice and light, especially on hot days!
Jhoseline P.
Jhoseline P.
I tried this in the lightest shade and it went on my skin super dark. Poor coverage.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Kameron H.
Kameron H.
I could never find the right foundation till I tried this one. It seemed like it covered up unwanted marks better.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Madison B.
Madison B.
It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marietta, OH
At first, I thought this product would be great and would help me with my makeup process in the morning but I was very wrong. It was very runny and made my skin feel disgusting. It also made me look fake, which is not something makeup should do or any woman should strive for when picking out a product.
Ari P.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using this product for a while now. I've found that it's best to go lighter than you think - i use the light/fair shade except for when I'm feeling exceptionally tan in middle of summer. it has good coverage insofar as it evens out skin tone pretty well. the one thing i hate is that you need to shake it up as it gets toward the end so the color beads distribute more evenly...otherwise you'll be streaky.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.