Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN

This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA

It is very light weight, but it does not have any coverage, it also did not match my skin tone.
Justine H.
Justine H.
Mililani, HI

I liked this make up initially, but after about 2 weeks you could see the beads. Left black spots on my face and was not flattering!
Johnna D.
Johnna D.
Madison, AL

This is the foundation that I use when I need a back-up foundation. I have found that it does a great job of matching your skin tone, but other than that, it does nothing. Once put on your face, it looks like nothing is there at all. All it does is lighten the area a little and allow for other makeup to stick
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this product. The color matching "smart" shade claim is not scientifically correct, as you probably knew, but that's OK. Basically there are small beads/molecules in the product (that are not detectable) that add skin color to the originally white cream once you start rubbing the foundation on your face.

The coverage is medium/sheer, definitely not full. I use it just to even out my skin tone but not to cover anything and not for flawless look. It's great for everyday use!
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY

LOVE THIS! I CAN NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY FACE. THIS MAKE UP TRULY DOES ADJUST TO THE COLOR OF YOU SKIN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE LIGHT MEDIUM AND DARK. IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN ALMAY SMART SHADE!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA

Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.