Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls , NY

Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca

It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN

I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
christy d.
christy d.

Doesn't come in enough colors
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I always keep a tube of this as my "backup" foundation. While it's not something I would use for everyday or going out at night, it's great to have for days when I'm running errands or want a little less coverage. I also had no problem with it matching my skin. One strange thing I did notice, though, is that as I got closer to the end of the bottle the pigments came out darker and sometimes would be too dark for my skin. Still would recommend as it's great for a quick drug store fix.
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen burnie , Md

I've had this bottle for years now. I'll probably end up throwing it out. It's a cool gimmick with its smart shade "technology", but once it blends in with your skin, it's like it disappears and does absolutely nothing. I don't even need that much coverage, but I was not impressed.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

I like it I really... I'm like a medium. I really like how it's light and not really heavy, I'm 15 and it's not to much for me I still look natural. But it does fade after a while, but I like to wash my face in the afternoon so it doesn't bother me too much. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, that's another pulse for me.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Weirton, WV

Smart shade... Its only smart until you get to the last 1/3 of the bottle. Then the beads seems to be very concentrated, so you get a very dark uneven color. Imagine my horror when I am applying it in my car before work in a hurry. If you have smooth unaffected skin, this will work great. If you have acne or oily skin, STAY AWAY. This will literally slide right off your face. I looked like I had no makeup on after only 5 or 6 hours.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny

I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.