BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah G.
Southampton , NJ
I couldn't really use this product because it didn't match my skin tone like it says its supposed to
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
It was way to orange for me and didn;t match my skin tone well. It also wasn't enough coverage for me.
Hala Y.
Orange, CA
This product actually does its job but comes with a few glitches: dries out skin and flakes a little
Elizabeth M.
I love this product. It blends perfectly with my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. Would recommend.
Katie T.
Austin, TX
This didn't work that well. I couldn't get a color that matched my skin and it didn't blend in well.
Catherine L.
CLIFTON FORGE
I don't have to much to say about this product! I don't feel that it held up to what it claims to do.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
I got this product a few months ago and was not happy with my results. It didn't do wonders for me.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN
I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Julie F.
Toledo, OH
Didn't go on as well as I wanted It too. Found it slightly oily, not a good match with my skin tone.
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
There isn't one liquid foundation that I have found that works amazing. Powder found.ation is better
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.