Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sara R.
Sara R.
Beverly, MA

I am very pale with yellow undertones, I bought this product in their lightest shade and not only was it way too dark, but it turned completely ORANGE! I looked like I was wearing an oompa loompa mask, after that it sat in my drawer for ages until I finally tossed it. This simply does not work.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Downey, ID

I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Jonesville, NC

I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Mansfield , MA

This product was just orange; did not blend well at all. Also very heavy thick coverage.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA

Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA

I really didn't care for this product too much. couldn't really find my color nor was it long lasting coverage.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Dearborn Hts, MI

I thought this was going to cover more of my flaws, but it is a very sheer coverage. And I don't advise anyone with dry patches to wear this without at least moisturizing beforehand.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA

I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.