7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Tucson, AZ
This wasn't my favorite foundation. The color was nice but the feel on my face was gross and slimy
Paula M.
Paula M.
Hurst, TX
This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Jahmirca I.
Jahmirca I.
I have tried this before...and I am not a fan! I couldn't seem to find a shade that actually matched. Besides that it didn't really have any good coverage and it didn't last long at all. I would not recommend it so don't waste your money.
Stephanye M.
Stephanye M.
I must say I did not like this at all, at first it gave me the impression that it might work but then started it to look like chalky, grayish just too weird and it felt weird..
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I do not like this product at all! The way it spreads on the face was bad, and i even tried using different way's of doing it! Also I noticed even after putting it on and it dried that I went outside and my face was not all one shade!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is definitely not meant for pale girls! This was extremely orange on my skin and was very watery.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Springfield, GA
Currently this is the foundation I am using and so far I am pleased with it. Has great coverage and the shade matches my natural tone pretty well.
Sondra J.
Sondra J.
Los Angeles, CA
This product did not work very well. The only way that I was able to get effective results from using the product was to use it with my other foundation. This foundation by itself did not hold up for more then 2 hours on. It was disappointing. I like the intention behind the product but if it does not hold up under normal use.
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"Smart shade" can only match your skin tone so much. If you really want coverage that is guaranteed to match, I would steer away from this foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.