BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
I don't like how it makes my skin feel,it doesn't match my skin and it doesn't have the best coverage.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
This product matched well and buffed in nicely, but was the coverage was too light for what I needed.
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
I love this product. It's sheer so it blends in with my skin tone and doesn't dry out my skin, either.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I liked this product but it didn't match as closly as i would like and didn't cover as well as i wanted.
Katie p.
diamond bar, CA
It doesn't match my skin tone, it's way to light for my opinion. This is different for every skin tone
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Katie T.
Austin, TX
This didn't work that well. I couldn't get a color that matched my skin and it didn't blend in well.
Jenny S.
Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
My go to foundaton product. Matches well with my skin tone and is affordable. Love this soo much!
Priya L.
This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.