BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alexandra F.
Kailua, HI
I've always had a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin. I have a somewhat pale, very neutral tone which most makeup doesn't seem to work well with, and I was constantly getting frustrated with foundations always being too dark no matter what shade I got. This one is perfect though, I don't know if it really matches my personal skin tone or if I was just lucky enough to have a tone that already matched the product, but I refuse to use any other foundation.
The only problem is that it is rather thin, and if you have blemishes to cover up you'd better have a good concealer on hand as well. (Personally I think that's a given though.)
Livia T.
Murray, UT
I tried this and genuinely liked it at first. The color-matching was pretty easy and I didn't have trouble finding the right shade. However, after a few days of regular use, my face broke out. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I was disappointed that this product caused a negative reaction. I had to stop using it.
Elaine G.
I like this product for more casual wear- provides ok coverage & feels smooth. It seems like a step up from a tinted moisturizer but step down from a heavy department store foundation.
Amanda W.
East Providence, RI
Great foundation, no cakey feeling and was a true match.
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL
I am soin love with this product. It is full-coverage and you don't get any makeup lines. It's light and natural, which is great. I use it everyday!
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC
I give this a B, because I really only use mine as a back up or for highlighting under my eyes.If I use it on my entire face, I feel like I look washed out.
Erin R.
Northport, AL
Matches my skin tone and works so good. goes on smooth and lasts
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY
The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
Kathleen H.
Sacramento, CA
It's decent but I wouldn't but it again. Some days it shows up lighter than others and sometimes when I use it, it is completely the wrong color for my skin.
Jodee D.
Maine
This is a good day to day product when you don't need a lot of coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.