7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
brittany s.
brittany s.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this product. I have a very specific light skin tone and thought this product would be perfect. Unfortunately it went on nice, but once you sponge it in it turns darker...I wouldn't buy this again. Too pricey for a bit so good finish.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Canton, MI
Lightest shade was too dark for my pale skin. Too thin, and came out a little grey.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many foundations/ bb creams. There isn't a very good color selection. I'm really pale and the lightest shade available is still a little too dark. My Maybelline BB cream has better coverage. But I do like it when I want a "no makeup makeup" look.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This foundation is okay. I've used better and I've used worse. It leaves kind of a sticky feeling to your skin after application. I find that it is too expensive, especially because the quality isn't as great as it should be. It doesn't have great coverage either. I've definitely used better. This is kind of just like a film on your skin. It doesn't mix and blend well with other products and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone. It is very lightweight though, and it feels like you don't have any makeup on at all, unless you feel your face with your hands, then you'll feel the stickiness.
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
It turns to an orange color on me and is very sparkly. It also has very light coverage, but at least it has spf.
Marti B.
Marti B.
Florence, KY
I had hoped to find a great match to my skin tone but instead I got poor coverage. I was disappointed with it.
Jaklynne G.
Jaklynne G.
I was hesitant buying this product at first because of the price. I had a coupon, so I was willing to purchase. I suffer from a lot of acne, so I was very surprised with how well it covered. I love the smartshade balance, and it doesn't "streak" like most do. It also doesn't wear off easily and spreads well. I love that it looks natural and feels as if your wearing nothing.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Memphis, TN
I have tried numerous times to make this foundation work. Different times of the year, used with different products (powders, primers, etc.) it just doesn't match my skin and leaves it with an unnatural orange tinge. It also has extremely sheer coverage, which seems the lesser of the two evils.. but still not great. Overall, maybe darker skinned or warmer toned people will less flaws would be able to make it work, but I couldn't.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.