Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Julianna M.
Julianna M.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I have tried this in the past and absolutely loved it! it covers your face very smooth and evens out any uneven skin toning you may have. if your looking for something light that wont block your pores this is is!
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Jacylyn D.
Jacylyn D.
Orlando, FL

If you want light coverage then i recommend this product!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product was very sheer and gave my face a pinkish cast. I tried 2 different shades to be sure I had the right one. I've had better results from a BB cream. Smartshade never really seemed to be my shade, felt heavy, and made my skin feel more oily. I very rarely give things a poor review, but I really disliked this product.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.

Well, i don't wear foundation so i cant really say anything about this product apart from that my sister used it and she really liked it.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hudsonville, MI

It didn't cover any of my redness, scars, or acne. Instead it just matched the redness. So not worth it!
Karenna G.
Karenna G.
Crestwood, KY

I love this and their blush is also very good and everyone should have it in their collection :)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS

I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.