Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD
This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL
Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Escondido, Ca
So, when I saw this product, I thought "omg, FINALLY something i don't have to try to match to my skin!", and it works....sometimes. Maybe about 50% of the time it sort of matches my skin tone, the other 50% of the time, it comes out to this completely ridiculous shade of brown that is no where even remotely close to my fair-freckled skin. In addition, it leaves a pretty unpleasant tacky feeling on my skin.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I really enjoyed this product. It gave moderate coverage and was similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't recommend for anyone who needs much coverage because this will not provide it but to cancel out some redness, this is a great product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I found this on clearance at Target and decided to give it a try. The Smart Shade... "technology" is an interesting one because every once in awhile when I'm blending it in to my skin I do find darker streaks coming through. I wish I knew how the Smart Shade aspect worked.

I also use Maybelline's BB cream and a foundation from Sonia Kashuk and Almay is the only stuff that lasts all day long. I give it props for that.

I use this in conjunction with their concealer and the coverage is good enough for me but I'm not looking for something that appears photoshopped.

Note that all Target had at the time was the lightest shade. Had there been more options I would have gone up a shade but the lightest shade seems to be a good match for me.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Winter Harbor, ME
This is a great product, and one of my favorite foundations.
However, the advertisements for this product suggest that this product blends to the shade of your skin. This is a bit of exaggeration.
For me, I use it more as a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Granby, MA
My skin is extremely pale and it's hard for me to find something that doesn't turn me orange. This is perfect on my skin. It doesn't have full coverage but it evens me out. I don't have blemishes to cover.

It's very gentle on my skin and has a nice finish.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
There's no "shade-sensing technology" here, just a foundations that gets even darker as you try to blend. I bought the light shade and it wasn't too bad when I first applied it but when I tried to blend it got very dark and didn't match my fair skin at all. It was also very liqiudy and drying at the same time. I really expected more out of Almay.
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Put this on first then the face pouder it woeks well and looks super clean
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls , NY
Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.