Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA

And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
Tulika B.
Tulika B.
E BRUNSWICK

This is one of the first foundations that i bought when i decided to start perfecting my skin. I think it's fool proof because it turns exactly to the shade of your skin when you rub it in. Its a grey tone with some beads at first, but melts into the skin like it's a part of it. I think it's a great if your starting out with foundations
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA

I found that this makeup was really watery, so I was skeptical at first. But it surprised me by blending into my skin tone very well. Only downside is it offeres little coverage.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY

This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL

I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Springfield, MA

So this is a great idea for a product, I feel like everyone who wears a concealer or foundation has a hard time with color matching so why not let the product do that for you? Well I found that if my skin was slightly cold or slightly warm the product went sort of crazy and the color was way off! The texture was nice and product smelled decent but I wouldn't use it again
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I have been using Almay's Smart Shade/Smart Blend foundation for literally years. Firstly, it is more of a tinted moisturizer with the added bonus of SPF. Before application, wash your hands. Make sure that you are applying it to a clean face - apply your neutralizer/concealer AFTERWARDS. Don't glob it on! This product works a whole lot better when you apply it by separating your face into planes and applying small dabs from there. You have to essentially "rub" the product in to activate the beads, similar to how you rub in a tinted moisturizer. The coverage is fair, it is more the less to even out your skin tone and give you an even complexion.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA

Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, Az

Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.