Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
christy d.
christy d.
Doesn't come in enough colors
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I always keep a tube of this as my "backup" foundation. While it's not something I would use for everyday or going out at night, it's great to have for days when I'm running errands or want a little less coverage. I also had no problem with it matching my skin. One strange thing I did notice, though, is that as I got closer to the end of the bottle the pigments came out darker and sometimes would be too dark for my skin. Still would recommend as it's great for a quick drug store fix.
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've had this bottle for years now. I'll probably end up throwing it out. It's a cool gimmick with its smart shade "technology", but once it blends in with your skin, it's like it disappears and does absolutely nothing. I don't even need that much coverage, but I was not impressed.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I like it I really... I'm like a medium. I really like how it's light and not really heavy, I'm 15 and it's not to much for me I still look natural. But it does fade after a while, but I like to wash my face in the afternoon so it doesn't bother me too much. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, that's another pulse for me.
Jaryselle R.
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL
I like it it matches my skin tone exactly
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny
I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Mountain View, CA
I started using the Almay smart shade when one of my other foundations started making me break out and I needed a change. This foundation is really cool, it starts out white and then blends in to your skin tone. It provides surprisingly good coverage, enough for what I need.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Middletown, IN
I was really disapointed in this product. I use several other Almay brand products and really love them so I tried this foundation and found it's claim of finding your perfect shade to be completely false. It was very orangey tone on my face no matter how much I used.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Tampa, FL
The coverage was good, but it made my skin feel greasy and wore off throughout the day.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Villa Rica, GA
I bought this to cover a few blemishes and make my face all one shade. It says that it matches your skin, but in my case it didn't at all. It was way lighter than my skin. Also it didn't cover anything on my face. It is more of a tinted moisturizer than anything. It would probably be good for someone who only liked extremely minimal coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.