7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
I like that it is easy to find your match. I don't usually wear foundation but when I do it's hard to find my perfect match. This product makes it easy. I like that it doesn't feel heavy. It does make my face break out though. Most foundations do which is why I do t wear them but this one in particular breaks my face out pretty bad.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
This product actuallt matches your skin ton very well. I like to use it. makes your skin look natural.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I was excited to try out this product. Unfortunately, this did not provide good coverage at all. All my blemishes and imperfections were still in full view & I was left with a grey tint. Most importantly, this product completely dried out my skin. My face felt thirsty.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Of all of the foundations I've used, this one has been my favorite. It blended in with my skin very well and did not make my skin feel oily. Highly recommend!
Laurene S.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Although it usually gets the job done, this product is FAR too liquidy. God forbid you spill it on your purse or jeans, because it STAINS. BADLY. The more you try to wipe it off, the darker it gets.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I really like this foundation but it is expensive. I usually buy some when its on sale and then use it for special occasions. The light shade is still a little dark for me but not so much that it looks unnatural, especially in the summer months. It has good staying power and doesn't get greasy or shiny.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Morrilton, AR
I purchased Almay smart shade a couple of months ago. I didn't really like how it didn't match my shade like I thought it would.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I actually don't like this product every color that I've purchased will not match my skin at all. I also don't like the texture of it. The price for it though is not bad.
Bella A.
Bella A.
I love this foundation cause it great for day use. It's not heavy and if you have dry skin it's definitely for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.