Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kaara K.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA

I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Khristina L.
Khristina L.

I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA

This product works well as a tinted moisturizer. Don't expect full coverage from this. If you have decent skin and just looking for an extra glow, this is nice. Lately ive developed sun spots/freckles and need fuller coverage so i wont be purchasing it again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA

It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.

Almay Smart Shade Foundation is an excellent little investment. A lot of my products are from Sephora and Mac so I have gotten used to their quality of makeup. The Smart shade really worked for me and is something that I know if I was short on time I could go to my nearest drug store and get it there. It's also wonderfully priced!
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA

The color matches pretty well but it wears off pretty easily. When you first put it on its a good coverage and doesn't feel like its caked on, but it does wear of easily. But it is affordable!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO

I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA

I know this works for some people and that's great. I'm also not trying to hate on Almay because I love many of their products but for me this foundation was terrible. I'm very pale and it left my skin looking yellow and washed out and it also faded throughout the day.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.