BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kim C.
Savannah, Ga
This makeup is amazing! It covers my face and evens it out and even covers minor blemishes! It's great!
Casey W.
This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL
I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
Ok, a little too orange for my skin but it does provide decent coverage without looking like foundation
Ainsley V.
Hattiesburg, MS
I did not think this smart shade foundation matched my skin tone. I thought it gave me an orange tone.
Karen H.
Martin, KY

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BUY THIS AGAIN, ITS THE ONLY MAKEUP I'VE FOUND THAT FITS MY SKIN TONE AND I LOVE IT
stacy m.
Paoli, IN
It was very thin and didn't have any coverage at all. Made my skin look oily and was way off on color.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA
Not worth the hype, shades aren't true to color, and it wears off before you can even fully apply it.
Claudia H.
It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Katie N.
Winder, GA
This foundation came out really dark and it was very oily. I would not recommend this or buy it again!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.