BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kinley S.
Best stuff everrrr. I love the way it blends with my skin. If you want something good that doesn't make your skin oily GET THIS
!
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
Amanda N.
Hartford, CT
Blends in perfectly, great coverage. Not cakey at all. Definitely would buy again!
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH
This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
Kylie P.
This never matches my skin tone. and always leaves me feeling sticky.
Lauren M.
Folsom, CA
Although I was happy Wth the color and coverage it so difficult to wash of my hands and my face.
Abby N.
It didn't match to my skin. I got it in light medium and I looked orange.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to purchase to shades to match my color both were excellent for a primer base but left my skin with a chalky look
Onyeka A.
If you don't have scars and blemishes I'd say this is the foundation for you, BUT at the end if the day my face was a HUGE greasy mess! I applied with my fingers and topped it with a little bit of pressed powder, but it turned it to be no good. It didn't cake, but I had to use blotting sheets all day. So if you have oily skin already this will just make it worse!
brooke v.
San Antonio, TX
This product is only ok it has darker specks of pigment inside of the foundations normal color.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.