BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
sheena o.
sheena o.
Medford, OR
I love coverup and that coverup looks so good when I put it on. I love wearing it it makes my face pop out I just love love love love love it!!
Alexa J.
Alexa J.
Easton, PA
I really like this stuff in the summer when I don't want to have a lot of foundation on. This is the perfect amount of coverage with a smooth lotion feeling. And it matches your skin tone so no matter if your tan on day and pale the next, it will always match you.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This foundation has very light coverage. It semi matched my skin tone. I was hoping it would really match because it's hard finding olive based foundations in the drugstore. Overall it's just not for me.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA
It is very light weight, but it does not have any coverage, it also did not match my skin tone.
Justine H.
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I liked this make up initially, but after about 2 weeks you could see the beads. Left black spots on my face and was not flattering!
Johnna D.
Johnna D.
Madison, AL
This is the foundation that I use when I need a back-up foundation. I have found that it does a great job of matching your skin tone, but other than that, it does nothing. Once put on your face, it looks like nothing is there at all. All it does is lighten the area a little and allow for other makeup to stick
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
My go to foundaton product. Matches well with my skin tone and is affordable. Love this soo much!
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I actually don't use this for my face but for imperfections like stretch marks on my legs and such when wearing shorts...i know it sounds weird but it has spf and looks natural and blends really good to cover any imperfections.
Vava p.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
It doesn't work too well for oily skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.