BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
This product matched well and buffed in nicely, but was the coverage was too light for what I needed.
Katie p.
diamond bar, CA
It doesn't match my skin tone, it's way to light for my opinion. This is different for every skin tone
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
Ok, a little too orange for my skin but it does provide decent coverage without looking like foundation
Karen H.
Martin, KY

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BUY THIS AGAIN, ITS THE ONLY MAKEUP I'VE FOUND THAT FITS MY SKIN TONE AND I LOVE IT
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY
Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
It was way to orange for me and didn;t match my skin tone well. It also wasn't enough coverage for me.
Jenny S.
Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
My go to foundaton product. Matches well with my skin tone and is affordable. Love this soo much!
Billie J.
EVANSVILLE , IN
Almay is awesome! I use this quite a bit! The coverage is light and perfect. This is a great product!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.