Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Hartford, CT
Blends in perfectly, great coverage. Not cakey at all. Definitely would buy again!
Emma O.
Emma O.
Rockville, MD
I love this foundation 100%.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bloomsburg, PA
Totally recommend!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
Bottom line this product is not intended for women of color! It does not match our skin tones properly and leaves the skin looking pale and ashy! I will not buy again/
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO
I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Anjelica P.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Varsha N.
Varsha N.
Elk Grove , Ca
I tried this prpduct thinking it would be great everyday alternative to foundation. While it did match my skin tone, it doesn't give me very much coverage. At times, it didn't look like i had any makeup on at all. I would rather go for a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is an excellent little investment. A lot of my products are from Sephora and Mac so I have gotten used to their quality of makeup. The Smart shade really worked for me and is something that I know if I was short on time I could go to my nearest drug store and get it there. It's also wonderfully priced!
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL
Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.