Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR

Blends easily and matched my skin well enough, but this foundation fades off too fast. I could have reapplied halfway through my day. :(
Miriam C.
Miriam C.

Did not like it no coverage what's so ever..
Susan W.
Susan W.
Massillon, OH

It matched my skin tone but I need more coverage then this product gives.
ashley a.
ashley a.

This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL

I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
Chautel J.
Chautel J.

I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Mary Ellen G.
Mary Ellen G.
Little Falls, NJ

This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC

Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA

It is a great light to medium coverage.It is somewhat buildable.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.