Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

I love almay not too heavy or lumpy on my face leaves a light and refresh and the smell is good and the price also can't get enough of it
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Atlanta, GA

It didn't match at all!!
Judy M.
Judy M.
El Monte, CA

It left my face blotch, it made it uneven. It's a terrible product for my skin tone because it's uneven. I have dark spots under my eyes so when I use it, it made my dark spots even darker so it looked unnatural. It smells weird and well the only think I liked that it was light make up. It didn't feel heavy but overall, not good for me.
Casey C.
Casey C.

It doesn't look natural and I found it to be kind of a runny mess. I tried it for a few months and switched.
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA

I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL

I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Deidra M.
Deidra M.
Gettysburg, PA

I went into trying this with zero expectations and was shocked by how much I love this! I always use with a primer and get a medium coverage. The shade match his pretty awesome! This does need to be blended well. I use my real techniques expert face brush and let it dry before setting with a powder. Lasts at least an 8 hr day with minimum shine (I have oily skin).
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC

For it being a "smart shade" it does really poorly matching your skin tone. It also does not provide great coverage and overall did not make my skin look good. Highly disappointed.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.