Add a Photo

Photos (50)
gloria r.
gloria r.
Omaha, NE

It did match my skin tone I just wish it had better coverage for acne scars.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ

Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
christina l.
christina l.

Doesn't work well on my skin. i have very very dry skin.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA

This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hoboken, NJ

I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.

It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC

Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Merced, CA

This product was good but is was not that creamy to me
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI

I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.