Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
Holly B.
Holly B.
Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV
I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
I absolutely love this smart shade foundation. Goes on smooth doesn't feel like i have so much on my face. Its light my have feels clean but beautiful.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY
Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.