Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA

So i was so excited to get this, So wore it the next day i got it and in 2 hours i was soooo oily. I broke out so badly. :(
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA

I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix, AZ

I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Katie D.
Katie D.

This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC

I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA

Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Karin B.
Karin B.

This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA

1- It was difficult to blend!
2- it dried to a white,streaky texture!
3- the shade did not match at all!
NO LIKE!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.