BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melissa S.
Weirton, WV
Smart shade... Its only smart until you get to the last 1/3 of the bottle. Then the beads seems to be very concentrated, so you get a very dark uneven color. Imagine my horror when I am applying it in my car before work in a hurry. If you have smooth unaffected skin, this will work great. If you have acne or oily skin, STAY AWAY. This will literally slide right off your face. I looked like I had no makeup on after only 5 or 6 hours.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Chautel J.
I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Ashley D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The makeup claims to have "color changing properties". In reality, the pigment is trapped in spheres that are broken when you spread the mixture on your face. It is the same as mixing your regular foundation with lotion to get a smoothr application or to dilute the color. I have very fair skin and could not find a shade light enough. I ended up blending this product with more moisturizer so it would match. After diluting the product so much the coverage it provided was a joke. Will not buy again
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Does not accurately match skin tone. In fact, it's about 2-3 shades darker on my skin in the light/medium tone. Benefit is that it does have spf coverage. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. I would for sure test this before buying it to see if it accurately matches your skin tone.
Shannon M.
Medway, MA
I have a very strange skin tone, to some people I'm tan-ish and to others I'm extremely pale. That's why when I found out that there was a make up that "fit to you skin" I was really excited. I went out to the store and bought it as quickly as possible and boy was I disappointed. It didn't provide any coverage and didn't match my skin very well. I wore it one day to school and some one looked and me and said "wow it's so weird seeing you with out face make up on" and after that I threw it in the trash
Hana N.
I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Ashlee H.
New Haven, IN
I had high hopes for this makeup. I have been looking for something to even out my skin tone without a heavy formula so I thought that this would be perfect. It comes out white and then is suppose to match your skin tone as you rub it in. I kept rubbing and rubbing, but it was the farthest thing from my skin tone. I am fair and this turned into a orange based brown color. So disappointed that I couldn't find my receipt to return it!
Jaylen H.
This is a very light coverage it's a cc cream not a foundation so it isn't supposed to be high coverage. When I wear this I don't even have to blend it down my neck the color matches perfectly. This is great for new comers to makeup who just want there skin tone to look smooth.
Connell H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product claims to be something great, and with claims like that its hard not to want to try it out. First, the coverage of this product is very low, I have acne prone skin, and this did nothing in ways of coverage. Second the product itself is kind of greasy feeling, and streaky on the skin. Also, I'm very pale, and this product did not match my skin despite its claims, and left me orange. 3/10 would not purchase again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.