Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga

I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI

This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA

This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Laura M.
Laura M.

I have extremely sensitive skin as well as a very fair complexion, I tried this foundation because I was hoping that it would do what was advertised and match my skin tone. I normally wear the fairest foundation made regarding numerous brands. This foundation was way to dark for me and had a weird yellowish tint to it. This would be great for person with medium skin tones with a yellow undertone. I found the coverage to be a bit cakey on my skin. Would not purchase again!
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

I love this foundation 100%.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Pickens, SC

It blended well and was very light. Just made my skin really oily... Which is otherwise normal.
Brie B.
Brie B.

I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Erica R.
Erica R.

I found this on clearance at Target for 3.48$ so I picked it up, bc I am forever searching for the perfect foundation. This is definitely not it. I got the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me. I have light skin with neutral undertones and this foundation was very orange on me. Also, it provides no coverage at all. I tried to build up some sort of coverage and it just didn't work. I have used two other Almay foundations (Truly Lasting Color and Clear Complexion Makeup) and they were wonderful - a tad on the orange side but mixed with a white primer they end up looking great and covering well. But as for the Smart Shade foundation, I did not like it and would not use or purchase again.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
San Diego, CA

I have used the Smart shade a couple of times. While it works I just feel it's overpriced. The tubes are small and pricey. The thing I hated about it was at the end of the tube the foundation turned dark, and didn't match my face tone anymore!
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX

If you want a coverage that will last around 2-3 hours, this is the one. It covers most pores, but it doesn't give you the MAC or Estee Lauder look.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.