7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA
I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.