Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Springfield, MA
So this is a great idea for a product, I feel like everyone who wears a concealer or foundation has a hard time with color matching so why not let the product do that for you? Well I found that if my skin was slightly cold or slightly warm the product went sort of crazy and the color was way off! The texture was nice and product smelled decent but I wouldn't use it again
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I had trouble with the matching. I felt like it was always a little bit darker. I use this when I tan also. It seems to match that. It feels great on... Not too heavy, very light!
marie A.
marie A.
Tried for a while, didn't cover my face very well. was pretty thin foundation. didn't cover my problems on my face like previous foundations.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This product is awesome. It does exactly what it says it does: it's a smart shade! When it's first squeezed, it has little to no color at all but once it's smooth on the skin, it adjusts to the skin color. It finishes matte and blends easily.
christina l.
christina l.
Doesn't work well on my skin. i have very very dry skin.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
This never matches my skin tone. and always leaves me feeling sticky.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hoboken, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
San Martin, CA
Its coverage was okay but left me feeling greasy and it didn't match my skin tone as well as i had hoped.
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC
Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.