Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario

I like Almay products such as the eyeshadows and the face powders but the foundation left my face slimy feeling and I didn't know if it was just my skin but i feel it blend well enough.
Giselle Marie V.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON

The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
brossard

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it as inexpensive in da states
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY

I loved the idea of Almay's Smart Shade foundation so much that I bought it the first day I heard about it. Unfortunately, the coverage doesn't last, and it made me skin feel so slimy. I used it a few times in emergencies, but it's definitely my last resort product.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV

I like that this product is simple to find your right color but wished it covered a little better.
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA

I love Almay products. This is the brand that best fits my needs. Also the price is very affordable and I always use coupons and special discounts.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
maria m.
maria m.
Modesto, CA

This makeup goes on my pale skin orange and just gets more orange as the day goes on. Not only did it not match my skin tone , it broke my face out in major acne. Yay! I would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with yellow undertones. This would have been great if it had worked because I liked the consistency of it and the coverage.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.