Add a Photo

Photos (50)
charlotte b.
charlotte b.
wigan

I have tried this foundation and I don't like it,it doesn't cover my spots/blemishes and definitely doesn't adapt to your colour as it says! You can try to see how it is for yourself but this is my own personal opinon :)
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Johnstown, Pa

I've been using this for about 3 years now it matching my skin perfectly and very lightweight.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA

For me, the idea of what the product is meant to do drew me in. It sounded somewhat magical when I saw it on the peg, but I did have trouble finding a matching shade for me. The first time I bought it I went a little too dark and decided to try again. This time it was just right but on my skin type (oily and acne prone) it was just not blending real easily and was ending up lookIng really splotchy and discolored. I didn't have a good experience but my mother, who has a darker skin tone and smoothr skin, was able to use it with ease. I'd say this is really a hit or miss for some people and shouldn't replace a heavier foundation if you have acne or scars you wish to conceal.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY

I love this product, it doesn't make me Orange like some people, and gives me a full coverage, but I do have to be careful with it so it didn't wash me out. I always apply with my stipple brush! I find it goes on more smoothly evenly, and looks more natural than when I'm using my fingers
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR

Blends easily and matched my skin well enough, but this foundation fades off too fast. I could have reapplied halfway through my day. :(
Miriam C.
Miriam C.

Did not like it no coverage what's so ever..
Susan W.
Susan W.
Massillon, OH

It matched my skin tone but I need more coverage then this product gives.
ashley a.
ashley a.

This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL

I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
Chautel J.
Chautel J.

I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.