7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Gadsden, AL
I thought it was neat that it changed from white to tan, but it doesn't really change to match your skin. The color didn't look good on me and it was more of an orange toned foundation than it should have been. It was also a lot thicker than I usually like. That is just my preference, but I like my foundation to go on smoothly and blend well, and this one had a consistency more like sunscreen.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
I bought this thinking it would be a better idea for me than trying to find the "right" shade foundation for my skin tone, unfortunately, it did not work like it was supposed to. It just left dark streaks all over my face and the consistency was too thick and oily. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Jonesville, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I was so excited to try this and was sadly disappointed. Granted my expectations had been a little high, but the way it went on looked terrible/very uneven. It was pricey for it to not even work. I like Almay in general, but this "smart"shade made me really orange. I will not repurchase.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
I really didn't care for this product too much. couldn't really find my color nor was it long lasting coverage.
Precious W.
Precious W.
Westland, MI
I thought this was going to cover more of my flaws, but it is a very sheer coverage. And I don't advise anyone with dry patches to wear this without at least moisturizing beforehand.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
sheena o.
sheena o.
Medford, OR
I love coverup and that coverup looks so good when I put it on. I love wearing it it makes my face pop out I just love love love love love it!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.