Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Chautel J.
Chautel J.
I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Mary Ellen G.
Mary Ellen G.
Little Falls, NJ
This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
It is a great light to medium coverage.It is somewhat buildable.
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA
And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
Tulika B.
Tulika B.
E BRUNSWICK
This is one of the first foundations that i bought when i decided to start perfecting my skin. I think it's fool proof because it turns exactly to the shade of your skin when you rub it in. Its a grey tone with some beads at first, but melts into the skin like it's a part of it. I think it's a great if your starting out with foundations
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I found that this makeup was really watery, so I was skeptical at first. But it surprised me by blending into my skin tone very well. Only downside is it offeres little coverage.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY
This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL
I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.