Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Bowling Green, OH

I thought the color matched my skin perfectly.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY

Love it works great its so light covers good
J W.
J W.

More for neutral or pink undertones. It is lightweight, but it makes me breakout though.
ale B.
ale B.
Bluffton, SC

Its really heavy
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
Atlanta, GA

I've purchased multiple shapes of Almay Smart Shade Foundation to "match" my skin in attempts to make it actually match my skin and every single time I've used it my face had a distinct orange tint. It's a shame too, since all other aspects of the foundation are great -- it's light coverage that lasts through the day.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Hughesville, PA

It is an okay product, but it feels a little too heavy on my skin.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN

It does what it says but one day it will be your color, the next it won't. The blush isn't that great.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Akron, OH

Almay is typically a lesser expensive brand so I was hoping to find a long lasting foundation that was light and oil free. It went on smooth, but didn't last long and sat on top of my skin so it wiped off on clothes, etc. easily.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Millington, MI

Very light weight. Not good for blemishes or acne.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA

I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.