Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA
This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hoboken, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC
Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Merced, CA
This product was good but is was not that creamy to me
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
Kaara K.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Khristina L.
Khristina L.
I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This product works well as a tinted moisturizer. Don't expect full coverage from this. If you have decent skin and just looking for an extra glow, this is nice. Lately ive developed sun spots/freckles and need fuller coverage so i wont be purchasing it again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.