Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON, ON

I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY

I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA

I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Abbotsford

Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, Tn

I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.