Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX

I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN

This foundation is great for someone who does not need or want a whole lot of coverage. I, personally, like a bit more. The way it matches perfectly to your skin color is amazing though. Really great during summer months when your color is constantly changing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY

Doesn't always blend perfectly, but for the most part really evens out my patchy skin! My biggest thing is that sometimes it comes out extremely watery, which is useless. And it will do this no matter how much i shake it before use.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Cortland , Oh

I literally hate this stuff. I don't like to product bash, because I know some products work better for some than others. I just do not get this stuff. First, it goes on white which I thought was cool at first. Then I realized it's rather impractical because I couldn't tell how much I was putting on/how much I needed. When it turned skin color it was too light for my skin, but that could have been a user error. I usually purchase foundation in classical ivory, so I got the light-medium (the lightest they carry) thinking it would be my shade since it's so smart... It doesn't go on very well with a foundation brush, even though it was just cleaned. And idk if this is just something that it wrong with my face lol but it really emphasizes the fine hairs on my face. Like made me look fuzzy. I tried using less, but it's difficult to tell when you're putting on white makeup how it's going to turn out when it changes color. Overall, I am taking this back to the store today. I gave it a week and I can't take it. Booo.
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA

Gives you a light coverage, enough to tone down super rosy cheeks. When it dries it feels like powder on my skin. Matches my skin tone pretty well, so it doesn't look like my face is caked in makeup. It seems a bit drying. I have to exfoliate and moisturize really well before use, which is part of my routine anyway so its not a deal breaker for me.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Leland, NC

This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Langley, BC

Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
sophia m.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC

If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.