Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.

I love how light the coverage of this product is. It beautifully matches your skin tone and just evens it out slightly. Not full coverage, but it's not meant to be. Nice and light on the skin, feels like a moisturizer.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Lyanne M.
Lyanne M.
Lancaster, CA

This foundation did not have a natural looking finish. It blends out to a grayish looking color, and it is very light coverage. I will not be repurchasing
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, nj

It really works well
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Vassar, MI

Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Amy T.
Amy T.

I bought this when it first came out,and I knew it was too good to be true,it did nothing for me and there was like no coverage at all.
Fayth C.
Fayth C.

Made me look pale didn't really blend its well. My skin felt dry
Renee K.
Renee K.
Hull, MA

I have a sallow skin tone that can be hard to match.
Kari E.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA

I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Gresham, Or

This should really only be used as a color corrector because it is pretty runny and doesn't end up covering imperfections.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.