Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
charlotte b.
charlotte b.
wigan
I have tried this foundation and I don't like it,it doesn't cover my spots/blemishes and definitely doesn't adapt to your colour as it says! You can try to see how it is for yourself but this is my own personal opinon :)
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Johnstown, Pa
I've been using this for about 3 years now it matching my skin perfectly and very lightweight.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Moneta, VA
For me, the idea of what the product is meant to do drew me in. It sounded somewhat magical when I saw it on the peg, but I did have trouble finding a matching shade for me. The first time I bought it I went a little too dark and decided to try again. This time it was just right but on my skin type (oily and acne prone) it was just not blending real easily and was ending up lookIng really splotchy and discolored. I didn't have a good experience but my mother, who has a darker skin tone and smoothr skin, was able to use it with ease. I'd say this is really a hit or miss for some people and shouldn't replace a heavier foundation if you have acne or scars you wish to conceal.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I love this product, it doesn't make me Orange like some people, and gives me a full coverage, but I do have to be careful with it so it didn't wash me out. I always apply with my stipple brush! I find it goes on more smoothly evenly, and looks more natural than when I'm using my fingers
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR
Blends easily and matched my skin well enough, but this foundation fades off too fast. I could have reapplied halfway through my day. :(
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Did not like it no coverage what's so ever..
Susan W.
Susan W.
Massillon, OH
It matched my skin tone but I need more coverage then this product gives.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Rossville, GA
I have a lot of Cherokee Indian in me and have more of a naturally defiant skin tone and none of the shades magically match my skin.
Rosinah D.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL
I could not find the right colour for me I had to buy 2 foundations to eventually get the right colour.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.