7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie T.
Katie T.
Austin, TX
This didn't work that well. I couldn't get a color that matched my skin and it didn't blend in well.
kathy W.
kathy W.
bullhead city, AZ
Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Anita M.
Anita M.
West Harrison, IN
I was so excited when this first came out. But I have tried several different skin tones to get a match to mine and it just turns me orange every time
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ
I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Jacylyn D.
Jacylyn D.
Orlando, FL
If you want light coverage then i recommend this product!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was very sheer and gave my face a pinkish cast. I tried 2 different shades to be sure I had the right one. I've had better results from a BB cream. Smartshade never really seemed to be my shade, felt heavy, and made my skin feel more oily. I very rarely give things a poor review, but I really disliked this product.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Well, i don't wear foundation so i cant really say anything about this product apart from that my sister used it and she really liked it.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hudsonville, MI
It didn't cover any of my redness, scars, or acne. Instead it just matched the redness. So not worth it!
Karenna G.
Karenna G.
Crestwood, KY
I love this and their blush is also very good and everyone should have it in their collection :)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS
I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.