Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY
This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mahomet, IL
I love this foundation! I have really fair skin so its often hard to find a foundation that matched my tone. Although I will say that you have to cover blemishes with concealer before applying the makeup as it doesn't cover them very well on its own.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Irrited my under eye area didn't match or blend at all even tge deeper shades was to
Edna F.
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC
Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA
Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Mackenna M.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA
This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hoboken, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.