Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jen H.
Jen H.
Akron, OH

Almay is typically a lesser expensive brand so I was hoping to find a long lasting foundation that was light and oil free. It went on smooth, but didn't last long and sat on top of my skin so it wiped off on clothes, etc. easily.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Millington, MI

Very light weight. Not good for blemishes or acne.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA

I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Carmela D.
Carmela D.
Philadelphia, PA

Great great foundation , its very light and gives amazing color
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Charleston, SC

I got this a while back to try because it sounded fabulous. When I got home I excitedly opened it and tried it on my hand. It was perfectly fine there, though I did notice it was a bit thin. The next day I went to put it on my face (which has some olive tones) and it made my face completely yellow. It was nowhere near the right shade, and it looked like I had just put a sheer yellowy orange face paint on. It was so terrible I immediately wiped it all off and no matter how many times I've tried to make it work, it just doesn't. Not worth spending a single cent on.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH

This not a pick for the fair girls out there. As goes with most color match foundations. It's just way too orange for my skin tone. The coverage also isn't great. As someone who suffers from acne, acne scarring, and redness; this just doesn't cover it. It's also not great for oily skin.
So unless you have tanned, perfect, neutral skin, this isn't a good pick.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I am fair skinned and this product was very dark on my skin and had an orange tint
Dechelle B.
Dechelle B.
Theodore, AL

I was really excited to try this makeup out when i saw the commercials for it! I went and bought it when it came out and got the light for my skin tone. It did do good coverage and even your tone out. I didn't like it because it was to oily and didn't last on your face for long, but other than that it was great!
Sai R.
Sai R.

I bought this product hoping for a light coverage foundation that I could slather on and step out the door. I squeezed the product and blended onto my face. It was white when it came out and white when it blended out. Thinking I'd gotten the wrong shade, I went back to the store and looked around. Nope, I'd gotten the "right" shade (the darkest one available for my deeper skin). Such a waste. I'll stick to my other BB creams and drugstore foundations for now.
charlotte b.
charlotte b.
wigan

I have tried this foundation and I don't like it,it doesn't cover my spots/blemishes and definitely doesn't adapt to your colour as it says! You can try to see how it is for yourself but this is my own personal opinon :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.