7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Groton, CT
This product looked good at first, but give it 15 minutes and you'll be orange!
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY
I loved the idea of Almay's Smart Shade foundation so much that I bought it the first day I heard about it. Unfortunately, the coverage doesn't last, and it made me skin feel so slimy. I used it a few times in emergencies, but it's definitely my last resort product.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
I like that this product is simple to find your right color but wished it covered a little better.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ewing, NJ
Overall I didn't love it but I didn't hate it.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
maria m.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
This makeup goes on my pale skin orange and just gets more orange as the day goes on. Not only did it not match my skin tone , it broke my face out in major acne. Yay! I would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with yellow undertones. This would have been great if it had worked because I liked the consistency of it and the coverage.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Carbon Cliff, IL
This foundation looks great it looks like there is nothing even on your face. Many people gave a compliments.
jada p.
jada p.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchased this at my local kmart and I was very sad with it because it was very caked on and it wasn't my right shade. also it wore off in only 2 hours
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
I love almay not too heavy or lumpy on my face leaves a light and refresh and the smell is good and the price also can't get enough of it
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
atlanta , GA
It didn't match at all!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.