Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Hughesville, PA
It is an okay product, but it feels a little too heavy on my skin.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Millington, MI
Very light weight. Not good for blemishes or acne.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA
I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Carmela D.
Carmela D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great great foundation , its very light and gives amazing color
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Charleston, SC
I got this a while back to try because it sounded fabulous. When I got home I excitedly opened it and tried it on my hand. It was perfectly fine there, though I did notice it was a bit thin. The next day I went to put it on my face (which has some olive tones) and it made my face completely yellow. It was nowhere near the right shade, and it looked like I had just put a sheer yellowy orange face paint on. It was so terrible I immediately wiped it all off and no matter how many times I've tried to make it work, it just doesn't. Not worth spending a single cent on.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH
This not a pick for the fair girls out there. As goes with most color match foundations. It's just way too orange for my skin tone. The coverage also isn't great. As someone who suffers from acne, acne scarring, and redness; this just doesn't cover it. It's also not great for oily skin.
So unless you have tanned, perfect, neutral skin, this isn't a good pick.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I am fair skinned and this product was very dark on my skin and had an orange tint
Dechelle B.
Dechelle B.
Theodore, AL
I was really excited to try this makeup out when i saw the commercials for it! I went and bought it when it came out and got the light for my skin tone. It did do good coverage and even your tone out. I didn't like it because it was to oily and didn't last on your face for long, but other than that it was great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.