BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ
I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
I like the idea of this product but I unfortunately could not find a close enough match to my skin tone.
Jessica J.
Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Love this product! I use this all the time. You can get it anywhere and lasts a long time! Worth the buy
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great for a bottom coat gave me a mate look and blended well with bronzer . Comes out a little light tho
Kate B.
Raleigh, NC
I like the concept that it will change color on your skin, but it makes it hard to know how much to apply
Brenda M.
BB cream the new thing right, but this one sure disappointed me, in every aspect wouldn't recommend it.
Christy S.
Supply, NC
I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Candace D.
Granite City, IL
Put it on looked great 5mins later my face was orange and it was flaking off like it dryed my skin out.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.