7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Carbon Cliff, IL
This foundation looks great it looks like there is nothing even on your face. Many people gave a compliments.
jada p.
jada p.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchased this at my local kmart and I was very sad with it because it was very caked on and it wasn't my right shade. also it wore off in only 2 hours
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
I love almay not too heavy or lumpy on my face leaves a light and refresh and the smell is good and the price also can't get enough of it
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
hiram, GA
It didn't match at all!!
Judy M.
Judy M.
El Monte, CA
It left my face blotch, it made it uneven. It's a terrible product for my skin tone because it's uneven. I have dark spots under my eyes so when I use it, it made my dark spots even darker so it looked unnatural. It smells weird and well the only think I liked that it was light make up. It didn't feel heavy but overall, not good for me.
Casey C.
Casey C.
It doesn't look natural and I found it to be kind of a runny mess. I tried it for a few months and switched.
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
I was happy with the way this matched my skin color but I like a good covering product and this was more light coverage. I didn't feel that it covered blemishes or redness at all and was a little greasy on my already oily skin. If you have nice skin and just want to even things out I think this would be fantastic!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL
I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Deidra M.
Deidra M.
Gettysburg, PA
I went into trying this with zero expectations and was shocked by how much I love this! I always use with a primer and get a medium coverage. The shade match his pretty awesome! This does need to be blended well. I use my real techniques expert face brush and let it dry before setting with a powder. Lasts at least an 8 hr day with minimum shine (I have oily skin).
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morganton, NC
For it being a "smart shade" it does really poorly matching your skin tone. It also does not provide great coverage and overall did not make my skin look good. Highly disappointed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.