BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alex G.
Portage, MI
After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Amber R.
Philadelphia, PA
I saw this product and was so excited to try it. It has no coverage!
Noelani G.
Washington , UT
I tried this product out and it just didn't work the way I expected it to
Stephanie D.
Denham Springs, LA
Not the best,but it works,you have to blend it in good.
Jessica T.
Poway, CA
I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Ashley E.
Whitesburg, KY
This product made my skin look yellow. I don't normally have trouble finding drug store products to match my skin tone. I thought this product would work great. I was not impressed. I would not repurchase.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Maybe it was just me or something, but to be honest Almay has disappointed me with their foundations... It's very oily,it covers fine, but leaves skin feeling oily.. Maybe it is maybe just my skin.. But if you have very dry skin, it should work fine
Tracy-Anne K.
Buffalo, NY
This really does match your shade! However I found that it becomes chalky as the day wears on. Maybe that could be buffed out with a blender puff, but I am not sure. Overall it's a pretty great light foundation.
Kara S.
Claysburg, PA
At first it seemed like it had great coverage but after a week or two, i noticed my face was breaking out more and my skin would be more oily towards the end of the day. I have extremely sensitive skin, not many foundations work for me.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.