Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karina S.
Karina S.
Ringgold, GA

I gave this product a C because although it didn't work for me I think it may work for others. I saw a lot of people saying this turned their skin orange, but for me it looked too pink. I have a yellow undertone and so ANYTHING remotely pink toned looks terrible on me. I think if your are going to have a product that has this smart shade technology is actually needs to work lol
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Lafayette, LA

I always have a hard time trying to find something to match my face well this will match your face but it also made my face look very shiny and oily which is the reason I wore make up to begin with to cover the shine this is the worst product I have ever used and I would not recommend it
Glorylu V.
Glorylu V.
Irvine, CA

I really like this foundation. I like how I get the color of my skin. The only problem is that it is not good for oily skin.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Santa fe, Tn

I truly would not recommend this product. Once i applied this to my face, it was brown and when I tried to blend it in, it was about 3-4 shades darker than my actual skin tone so I had an AWFUL makeup line.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI

I had a couple problems with this, it caused me to break out and the coverage was very bad. My skin tone is uneven and splotchy and because this tries to "match" your tone it emphasized my flaws instead of hid them. I actually threw this away after a few uses because it was so awful for me.
Kristia F.
Kristia F.
Novi, MI

Super light coverage and doesn't have great lasting power. It was also too dark for my skin tone.
Keely  B.
Keely B.
Louisville, KY

Absolutely hated this foundation, it had very sheer coverage and left the outer parts of my face looking whit and washed out even when i went a shade darker. this product also was very spotty when i applied it too. over all i hate it, though the concealer version of this foundation i actually loved and had great coverage.
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
april g.
april g.

Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Casey W.
Casey W.

This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.