BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
It works but it doesn't last all day, good product but not the best product!
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Temple Terrace, FL
It does not automatically adjust to your skin tone, nor does it have very good coverage. Theres definitely better foundations out there
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This product felt greasy on my skin. I have gotten better coverage, without shine, from other BB creams that do not make my skin feel as slick as this did. I definitely felt like I had something on my skin that would wipe off on my fingers throughout the day, instead of something that I was confident would stay in place on my face.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN
I have very fair skin with a pinkish undertone. I tried two different shades of this product with no luck. I always was not a fan of the coverage or how it felt on my skin.
Paige f.
Paige f.
This left my face really oily, and it didn't last very long, I had to re apply in 3 hours of putting it on.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
marisa w.
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.