Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
North Hills, CA

Didn't really like it at all. It was too messy and make my skin look darker. It also doesn't blend on the skill very well. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ

Since you have to blend this product together, it doesn't spread very equally over the face. It also didn't match up to my skin color and I was quite disappointed since it was expensive for such a tiny bottle.
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, md

I was excited to try this, but all it did was turn my face orange :/ and even tried a few shades..it also made my face break out after one use and my face never does! ..never again!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE

I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC

First of f I am pretty light skinned. I mean burn never tan pale. So to find a foundation that does not turn me into a ompa lompa is worth the price. And the Almay smart shade does the trick. it covers very well without feeling heavy. And you don't need a lot of product. So it last a pretty good while.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA

I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.