7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Paige H.
Paige H.
Chester, VA
I've had mixed luck with this product. I had one bottle that was absolutely amazing, but after I had used it for some time, it was like the pigments went bad and the makeup turned completely black. I have also had some bottles that seem to only go to one shade and it looked wrong. If you can get it super cheap it may be worth a try, but otherwise I would skip it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
At first I loved my smart shade product, then one morning I applied it and drove to work. When I got into the parking lot I looked into my mirror just to make sure I looked presentable and SURPRISE! My face was ORANGE! I was frantically trying to wipe it and I couldn't believe that that was the shade it adjusted to. I will not spend the money on it again.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Spanaway, WA
There are only about 3 or 4 shades in the line. I first bought the medium/light color, since usually my skin tone falls into this range by a shade or two. Sure enough, it was too dark when applied with my fingers. Somehow, it managed to be almost ghostly light on me when applied with a brush or sponge. My skin is not an incredibly hard one to match usually, so it seems like if an average line makes my skin tone easy to match, one of the ones focused on matching you skin tone seems like it should.
Casey M.
Casey M.
I am not good about wearing foundation every day. I desperately wanted to find an easy-to-wear brand that was affordable for my (at that time) college budget. When I was in college, I thought it was great. It went on easy, and it seemed to even out my skin tone. Unfortunately, this stuff does not have staying power. I felt like it would last maybe a few hours. Given that it took a bit of time to apply enough to make a difference, it just didn't seem worth it. So I stopped using it and upgraded to Laura Mercier instead.
shelby s.
shelby s.
love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY
I loved the idea of Almay's Smart Shade foundation so much that I bought it the first day I heard about it. Unfortunately, the coverage doesn't last, and it made me skin feel so slimy. I used it a few times in emergencies, but it's definitely my last resort product.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Saint Louis, MO
For me, this foundation is just a typical one, it covers lightly and it does moisturize a bit. And I do like that they only have a few shades, so you don't have to go through shades and shades, and end up with the wrong one.
Maria B.
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
I love Almay products. This is the brand that best fits my needs. Also the price is very affordable and I always use coupons and special discounts.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
maria m.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
This makeup goes on my pale skin orange and just gets more orange as the day goes on. Not only did it not match my skin tone , it broke my face out in major acne. Yay! I would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with yellow undertones. This would have been great if it had worked because I liked the consistency of it and the coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.