BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Used this a few years ago and it said its supposed to match my skin tone and it didn't. Very disappointed
Tammy Z.
N Arlington, NJ
I felt like it just didn't work for me I didn't like they way in felt on my skin and it didn't match well
Pamela P.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't recommend this product the color skin adjusting make up it not the same the finish is great either.
Brenda M.
S El Monte, CA
BB cream the new thing right, but this one sure disappointed me, in every aspect wouldn't recommend it.
Jessica J.
Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is perfect because it helps even out skin tone without leaving your skin feel oily or gross looking
Christy S.
Supply, NC
I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Sarah P.
it works great on the parts of my fave that were blemish and scar free. but didn't help cover at all.
Candace D.
Granite City, IL
Put it on looked great 5mins later my face was orange and it was flaking off like it dryed my skin out.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.