Add a Photo

Photos (50)
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA

I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA

This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
Elisa V.
Elisa V.

After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA

ALMAY is not my favorite, but I give this one a "B". It's not the "perfect" match for me, but it is for my darling sister.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH

I bought this thinking it was gonna be great and when I got it home and tried it, Man was I disappointed. I didn't have trouble with it not blending like others... I just didn't see a change at all! No coverage what so ever! Made my face feel greasy, and kinda sticky. Was so disappointed! It felt like putting lotion on my face... And if that was what I was looking for then I woulda bought lotion! Don't waist your money!
Paige W.
Paige W.
South Bend, IN

Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Yukon, OK

This product did not work my face was orange looking!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Works best on people with lighter skin. I always have to use the lightest pigments. Worked decent for me, but will streak.
april g.
april g.

Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Casey W.
Casey W.

This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.