7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gainesville, FL
Couldnt find a color that matched. End up turning my face a completely different color. Like the fact that it has sunscreen in it but pretty much useless for anyone with an olive skin tone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This product felt greasy on my skin. I have gotten better coverage, without shine, from other BB creams that do not make my skin feel as slick as this did. I definitely felt like I had something on my skin that would wipe off on my fingers throughout the day, instead of something that I was confident would stay in place on my face.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. This one broke my face out when I tried it. Maybe see if you can get a sample before trying a whole tube in order to make sure your face doesn't break out.
Paige f.
Paige f.
This left my face really oily, and it didn't last very long, I had to re apply in 3 hours of putting it on.
Geena D.
Geena D.
I had a hard time blending this product out and it did not match my skin tone very nice. It almost looked like it was caked on even though I applied hardly any.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Almay is really cheap makeup, and unfortunately, you get what you pay for. It's not too smart, especially if you are really in between shades. It does give light coverage, but I definitely still have to use concealer and powder.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
marisa w.
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, TN
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I had heard great things about this product. I'll go with my pros first. It spreads evenly and doesn't look unnatural. It's inexpensive enough for everyone. Color match is great. Now the cons. I felt as if this provided me no coverage whatsoever and left me oily. Deal breakers hands down
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.