Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Erie, PA
I have blemishes. Therefore, I need foundation that gives me a flawless finish. When I applied this it didn't cover any of my blemishes. In addition, it did not match with my skin tone. It made my skin look paler.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Norcross, GA
I wouldn't say that this product is good for coverage but instead it gives me a more natural, flawless look. I have freckles and don't want to cover them so I love that this smooths, perfects, and gives a glow to my skin without hiding my freckles.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH
I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
emilie f.
emilie f.
Delphos, OH
I got this over the summer to try out. It works pretty well I apply with a brush instead of hands because I feel like I don't get enough on when I use hands. I see it has a little darker like bronze in it which you can tell in some lighting but other that that didn't make me break out or make me to dry or oily like others.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
I have very pale skin so finding a foundation light enough can be very tricky. I tries Almay Smart Shade thinking that if it worked as it claims to, it would probably a good match. I was very wrong. The formula and consistency were okay, but instead of matching my skin tone, it simply turned a yellow-orange shade that was a complete mis-match. Not even close to my skin tone and no amount of blending would make it work. It starts out as a whiteish color with beads that are supposed to match your skin, I'm not sure what it was trying to match on me.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
I love how light the coverage of this product is. It beautifully matches your skin tone and just evens it out slightly. Not full coverage, but it's not meant to be. Nice and light on the skin, feels like a moisturizer.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA
So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Lyanne M.
Lyanne M.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation did not have a natural looking finish. It blends out to a grayish looking color, and it is very light coverage. I will not be repurchasing
Denise S.
Denise S.
South River, NJ
It really works well
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Vassar, Mi
Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.