BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is a great budget foundation. It is a bit hard to blend. It worked great at matching my skin like magic.
Kayla J.
Logan, OH
Its not the greatest but its a easy go to foundation when you're in a hurry and need something to cover up
Karen M.
Larned, KS
This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
The coverage is not that great, which means that it basically just acts like a mid quality tinted mousturizer
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
This had a funky smell to it and I really did not care for the product overall, was not what I was expecting.
Casey C.
It doesn't look natural and I found it to be kind of a runny mess. I tried it for a few months and switched.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Natalie W.
Tucson, AZ
This was a fail for me. Provided no coverage, and left me oily. My skin looked better before I applied this.
Alissa R.
Review for: Light more...
No guessing needed. This matches my skin tone for me. I don’t have to worry about it being too dark or light
Jessica E.
This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.