Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The makeup claims to have "color changing properties". In reality, the pigment is trapped in spheres that are broken when you spread the mixture on your face. It is the same as mixing your regular foundation with lotion to get a smoothr application or to dilute the color. I have very fair skin and could not find a shade light enough. I ended up blending this product with more moisturizer so it would match. After diluting the product so much the coverage it provided was a joke. Will not buy again
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this. It has a nice, light coverage kind of like a tinted moisturizer. The shade matches my skin so i was happy about that for such a fair price.
Keeley R.
Keeley R.
Works great for me. I love the texture because it goes on smooth. It blends really well and gives me a natural look
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Westport , TN
This is a good foundation if you are looking for a low coverage foundation. If you try and cake it on you will start looking streaky and orange, only buy if you are looking for light coverage.
Chrysti P.
Chrysti P.
Canton, GA
This is a great product that blends really well with your coloring. For some of the other reviews, they were probably starting in the wrong shade group.. This product has a nice light feel that will not leave you with sweat streaks or rubbing off on clothes.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Erie, PA
I have blemishes. Therefore, I need foundation that gives me a flawless finish. When I applied this it didn't cover any of my blemishes. In addition, it did not match with my skin tone. It made my skin look paler.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH
I've been using this over 2 years now and wouldn't switch unless it were to something similar. As someone with a very light complextion, it gives me just enough color without looking over done and looks very natural. Also feels light and doesn't leave me feeling all 'make-up-y'.
emilie f.
emilie f.
Delphos, OH
I got this over the summer to try out. It works pretty well I apply with a brush instead of hands because I feel like I don't get enough on when I use hands. I see it has a little darker like bronze in it which you can tell in some lighting but other that that didn't make me break out or make me to dry or oily like others.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
I have very pale skin so finding a foundation light enough can be very tricky. I tries Almay Smart Shade thinking that if it worked as it claims to, it would probably a good match. I was very wrong. The formula and consistency were okay, but instead of matching my skin tone, it simply turned a yellow-orange shade that was a complete mis-match. Not even close to my skin tone and no amount of blending would make it work. It starts out as a whiteish color with beads that are supposed to match your skin, I'm not sure what it was trying to match on me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.