BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Paige f.
This left my face really oily, and it didn't last very long, I had to re apply in 3 hours of putting it on.
Natasha L.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I like how quick this product is to use but thats about it. I don't give good coverage or last very long.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL
I was orange and it streaked. On top of all this it made me break out horribly. Would never recommend it.
Kathryn O.
Charleston, SC
The coverage is okay, the colors are okay, and the price is okay. Nothing great about this but nothing bad.
Amy P.
Alexander, AR
I love this foundation. If used with there smart shade primer, and powder it gives me a really nice face.
Selena M.
Memphis, TN
I love how you don't have to look for a shade it mathes you. That is way better then having to look for one
Amanda G.
Florida
This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wasen't crazy about this product..was really runny even in the perfect temperature. also felt really grainy
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Used this a few years ago and it said its supposed to match my skin tone and it didn't. Very disappointed
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.