BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
I actually really liked this product. goes well with the matching pressed powder and primer. Medium coverage.
Misty H.
Lexington, NC
I have always had trouble finding my perfect shade. I use this project and it finds my perfect shade for me.
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I can not use any Almay products. It will not stay on my oily skin. Not to mention it makes me break out.
kayla w.
Littleton, MA
Tried this however shade didn't match my skin tone AT ALL and the formula was very greasy. Not great coverage.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Not only did I not like the coverage/color this offered, but it made my skin more oily that it naturally is.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I was not impressed with this. It didn't match my skin tone at all. Felt greasy on me. Wouldn't buy again.
Kimberly w.
Lake Milton, OH
Love love love this. Its so good for blending makeup around the chin and neck areas and its always on sale.
Liliana A.
Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
Wawa R.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this product. It really gives that natural look without looking dry. It is great for everyday wear.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.