Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cammie
Cammie
loganville, GA

I have tried this product and while yes it does blend and adjusts to your skin color i just have not really liked it i think that it gets cakey really fast and that it is not an all great product
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN

The foundation did not match to my color. It changed to a darker color making me two toned which is always a big no no with foundation. This product also make my face very oily causing me to have blemishes by the time i took it off at night
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee , Fl

I used this product for a about a month. I was waiting for it to look better. By no means does it ever say miracle worker on this, but I was expecting something more after it stated it was new shade-sensing technology.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.

So I feel like a lot of foundations and particularly these types in this tube all vary depending on brand. Almay seems to be the only brand of this type of foundation that doesn't make my skin break-out more then usual. With that being said I do feel like this product is very heavy and somewhat greasy. I try to concentrate it in drier spots of my face. I really like the color it matches well with my complexion and that's hard for me because I have darker skin. Overall this product works for me with my skin type and I like the color.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brooklyn, NY

I bought this foundation because I thought it was an interesting and smart innovation but to my surprise it did not work as well as I thought it would. The coverage was too sheer for my liking. The color matching was fun to watch, but did not match perfectly.
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville , Ky

I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL

I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.

I think this product felt good on my face and it would give good coverage. However, it really does not match to your true shade at all. I have fair skin (and I am sure very hard to match) and this product came off orangey and you could see the line on my jawline. My biggest pet peeve. Would not buy again for me, but may work well on darker complexions.
Jacqui G.
Jacqui G.
Strongsville, OH

Not the greatest, but not the worst. It didn't provide enough coverage for me as I have a lot of redness that I need to cover. Also, I have normal to oily skin and this did not control the oil as well as I had hoped. The color matching was fairly accurate though. I can see this working for someone with normal to dry skin who doesn't need a whole lot of coverage.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Severn , MD

I always have such a hard time trying to match foundations. I've finally found one that helps take out all of the guess work. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. The coverage is great. The only issue is that it leaves my face a bit shiny. No problem though!...I just finish off with pressed powder and voila! My skin looks smooth & my blemishes are concealed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.