Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this foundation and thought I had finally found the one. Until I put it on a second time and throughout the day realized that my face was super oily. I ended up using three strips of my oil blotting papers! Also there is NO coverage at all! Doesn't blend skin, or cover red spots. It isn't what the packaging says it is. It also leaves your skin looking blotchy. It does match your skin color though, but doesn't last like I said before.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR
This foundation is OK, but not great. I have an uneven skin tone and I thought it might make my skin look more even, since it claims to sense your shade. Nope. It disappeared as soon as I began blending it into my skin.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT
This foundation is a white color when first applied. It then transforms into your perfect color. I think it is a light weight coverage. More like A BBcream.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Alexander, AR
I love this foundation. If used with there smart shade primer, and powder it gives me a really nice face.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
Hello! I am not saying this product is bad it is just not for my skin type. This provided no coverage for me at all. It did blend perfectly to my skin. It was more of a tinted moisturizer for me. The price was good and it is available everywhere.
Steph D.
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
This adjust to the color of your skin so you don't have to worry about buying the wrong color i really like this stuff great coverage and good quality
Sarajane R.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
I have porcelain skin and often have a hard time finding the right shade of foundation. I bought this thinking that it would automatically adjust and magically become my perfect shade. WRONG! Whether because it was unable to adjust to my skin or just plain false advertising, I don't know. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
I really like this product, I am not one to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so this is perfect, it glides on and it blends well.
Monia N.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I love this stuff. It goes on super easy and feels great on my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.