BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
kayla w.
Littleton, MA
Tried this however shade didn't match my skin tone AT ALL and the formula was very greasy. Not great coverage.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I was not impressed with this. It didn't match my skin tone at all. Felt greasy on me. Wouldn't buy again.
Wawa R.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this product. It really gives that natural look without looking dry. It is great for everyday wear.
Grace H.
Charlotte, NC
It works well for people who aren't very fair skinned. For me it came out almost looking muddy on my face.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Kathryn O.
Charleston, SC
The coverage is okay, the colors are okay, and the price is okay. Nothing great about this but nothing bad.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ
I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Paige f.
This left my face really oily, and it didn't last very long, I had to re apply in 3 hours of putting it on.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.