Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mary G.
Mary G.
Richmond, VA

This smart shade was a bit disappointing, but all of the foundations that morph color to match your exact skin tone seem to be remarkably similar. It has a strange slightly oil feel to it but it smooths on nicely and I thought it blended well with almay concealer. It didn't settle into fine lines or pores so the overall appearance was pretty smooth but the pigment did not create continuity the way these smart shade products are supposed to.
I think this is a good product for the very young, intro to makeup user.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY

Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Perris

I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Purdy, MO

I recently got into makeup and decided to pick this up, since the claims are great. Boy, was I wrong. Does nothing for my skin
Maricarmen W.
Maricarmen W.

I was excited to try out this product since it is hard to find the right shade for my skin tone. It appeared too pinkish on my skin. It also faded quickly.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Birmingham, AL

It was a really good foundation till I left it in the car and it got hot. When I put it on my face it turned a really dark brown. Other than that it was great!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX

I bought this for my "winter shade". It completely made me breakout as if I wasn't already broken out enough. It doesn't have that great of coverage either. I also found it to be pretty cakey on my skin.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK

I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, VA

I have fairly sensitive skin, so I have used Almay prodcuts for awhile. I was excited about a skin-matching foundation, but this was not for me. When I squeezed the foundation onto my fingers, a brown oily liquid dripped out, even when I would shake the tube first. It took quite a bit of mixing and did not offer very good coverage. In addition, my hands would be left brown and gross, like I had applied self-tanner.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.