7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angie F.
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
Its very runny and it kind of gives an orange look after it dries. It does not give a full coverage like a good foundation.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
It makes my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out like most makeups. Would recommend this to any and everyone. Always a fabulous product. Wish they came in bigger bottles and with a sponge though. But other than that still a great product it blends in very nicely.
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
Tryneisha H.
Tryneisha H.
Reserve, LA
I don't know if this works for women of a lighter skin tone, but Almay doesent make products for women of color.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
ALMAY is not my favorite, but I give this one a "B". It's not the "perfect" match for me, but it is for my darling sister.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
I bought this thinking it was gonna be great and when I got it home and tried it, Man was I disappointed. I didn't have trouble with it not blending like others... I just didn't see a change at all! No coverage what so ever! Made my face feel greasy, and kinda sticky. Was so disappointed! It felt like putting lotion on my face... And if that was what I was looking for then I woulda bought lotion! Don't waist your money!
Paige W.
Paige W.
South Bend, IN
Not good for girls with freckles!! I have several freckles and the product couldn't decide which color it was trying to match on my skin. Since my skin's melanin levels vary which causes freckles on the skin. I tried a spot that had no freckles and whatever active ingredients they use to match your skin color, they just turned my skin very, very dark! I am fair skinned so it looked like waayyyyy off!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Yukon, OK
This product did not work my face was orange looking!
Jena T.
Jena T.
Quincy , MI
I really didn't like this foundation. I found the coverage too sheer and it didn't last that long. The color matching worked well, but there are much better products in the same price range.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.