BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Holly W.
Holly W.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this with no expectations and was still disappointed. Very little coverage, watery, and did not create an even skin tone. Didn't use the rest and would not buy or recommend.
Katelin R.
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
The first time I used this I thought it was alright, I wasn't wowed by the coverage of it and since shade adjusting makeup only adjusts so much I found that it was still a bit too dark for me. I tried to use it once I got a bit more tanned but it just broke me out a lot.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
The coverage was not at all even and didn't actually work for me at all. Super oily as well. I have yet to find a product by them that I actually like.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
York, PA
I used to like this formula back when I was in high school, but now at age 25 I feel like it really had no coverage. You couldn't tell I applied anything to my face at all. Pretty disappointed.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Hawthorne, NJ
I would t use it as a foundation. It has minimal coverage. I use this solely as a tinted moisturizer in the summer to correctly match my foundation as it varies with the tan shade
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
, TN
I have very pale skin with a pink undertone an it's hard for me to find foundation. I got this in the lightest shade thinking it would solve all my problems but I couldn't have been more wrong. This foundation made me blotchy and orange. It turned nowhere near my actual skin color. A complete waste of money.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I bought the lightest shade for my very light skin. It put it on excited to see it transform to my skin tone. Not only did it look nothing like my skin tone it made me look like I had been covered in orange fake tan. It you have pale skin this is useless for you.
ashlan d.
ashlan d.
Fairfield, OH
I tried this product 2 times the first time the shade was off and it didn't spread like I think I should so the second time I got 2 different shades to see if it blended better and it did but then my face felt like I had caked on the product n I don't like that feeling. ...
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love a lot of Almay products so it was only natural to want to try this new foundation. I have to say it's not one of their best items. By itself, it went on very streaky and did not blend very well. I put some moisturizer in my hand and blended the two together so I could use up the tube I bought. I wouldn't purchase this again. Keep trying Almay.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.