Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Maggie A.
Maggie A.

I think this product felt good on my face and it would give good coverage. However, it really does not match to your true shade at all. I have fair skin (and I am sure very hard to match) and this product came off orangey and you could see the line on my jawline. My biggest pet peeve. Would not buy again for me, but may work well on darker complexions.
Jacqui G.
Jacqui G.
Strongsville, OH

Not the greatest, but not the worst. It didn't provide enough coverage for me as I have a lot of redness that I need to cover. Also, I have normal to oily skin and this did not control the oil as well as I had hoped. The color matching was fairly accurate though. I can see this working for someone with normal to dry skin who doesn't need a whole lot of coverage.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Severn , MD

I always have such a hard time trying to match foundations. I've finally found one that helps take out all of the guess work. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. The coverage is great. The only issue is that it leaves my face a bit shiny. No problem though!...I just finish off with pressed powder and voila! My skin looks smooth & my blemishes are concealed.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Webster, MA

His product does not do anything good for your skin. It is almost invisible and he color does not appear the correct shade on the bottle.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI

I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Christina D.
Christina D.

This is one of the first "foundations" I ever purchased, before ever discovering YouTube and beauty blogs. Overall, I consider this tinted moisturizer not a foundation, definitely sheer coverage. As for the "shade-sensing technology," I just don't see it. The color swatch on my face, which is a shade or two lighter then my hands, are exactly the same. Overall, I like the feel of this product on my dry skin and this is something I reach for the days I just don't need to much coverage.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Galt, CA

Not enough coverage and not enough color shades. It would be good as a winter foundation is it had more coverage.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA

I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Visalia, CA

Works so great not greesy gose with the tone of my skin love this product feels fresh with my powder and doesn't feel all caked on love this
Laura O.
Laura O.
Athol, ID

I bought this hoping it would magically adjust to my skin tone- which is fair with cool undertone. I applied this light foundation on my face and it turned too orange-y. It also was really streaky so I had to really rub it in.

Did not cause any allergic reactions though.

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.