Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Monica M.
Monica M.
Stanton, NE

I liked this product but I only used it when I was out of my actual foundation. Only because of the way it leaves your skin oily looking I would reconmmened this product
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Kansas City, MO

To oily when I put it on my skin, and also it doesn't really go with my skin tone.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL

This ended up looking grey on my skin- would not purchase again.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.

It makes my skin smooth and doesn't dry it out like most makeups. Would recommend this to any and everyone. Always a fabulous product. Wish they came in bigger bottles and with a sponge though. But other than that still a great product it blends in very nicely.
hunner p.
hunner p.
Winder, GA

I bought this awhile back and it was not what I expected it to be. It does matter what color you get because it doesn't exactly "shade" to the color of your skin. It's really light weight as well and I'm more of a heavy foundation kind of girl.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA

This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
Elisa V.
Elisa V.

After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA

ALMAY is not my favorite, but I give this one a "B". It's not the "perfect" match for me, but it is for my darling sister.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.