Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX

I bought this for my "winter shade". It completely made me breakout as if I wasn't already broken out enough. It doesn't have that great of coverage either. I also found it to be pretty cakey on my skin.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK

I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, VA

I have fairly sensitive skin, so I have used Almay prodcuts for awhile. I was excited about a skin-matching foundation, but this was not for me. When I squeezed the foundation onto my fingers, a brown oily liquid dripped out, even when I would shake the tube first. It took quite a bit of mixing and did not offer very good coverage. In addition, my hands would be left brown and gross, like I had applied self-tanner.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH

As a woman of color most companies lack the shades to match many of our skin tones, this is one of them.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN

The foundation did not match to my color. It changed to a darker color making me two toned which is always a big no no with foundation. This product also make my face very oily causing me to have blemishes by the time i took it off at night
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, Fl

I used this product for a about a month. I was waiting for it to look better. By no means does it ever say miracle worker on this, but I was expecting something more after it stated it was new shade-sensing technology.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.

So I feel like a lot of foundations and particularly these types in this tube all vary depending on brand. Almay seems to be the only brand of this type of foundation that doesn't make my skin break-out more then usual. With that being said I do feel like this product is very heavy and somewhat greasy. I try to concentrate it in drier spots of my face. I really like the color it matches well with my complexion and that's hard for me because I have darker skin. Overall this product works for me with my skin type and I like the color.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville , Ky

I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.