BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY
Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I mix it with my foundation to balance out the texture and pigmentation. I like using it as a mix-in product.
Deidra C.
It doesn't really do all that it says it will. I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Never buying it again.
Amy L.
Bolling Afb, DC
This product did not work well for me. It clumped together on my skin and did not blend in with my skin tone
Casey C.
It doesn't look natural and I found it to be kind of a runny mess. I tried it for a few months and switched.
Kayla J.
Logan, OH
Its not the greatest but its a easy go to foundation when you're in a hurry and need something to cover up
Katie M.
Marion, VA
One of my favorite brands of makeup! love using their eye shadows, plus this foundation is amazing! The best!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is a great budget foundation. It is a bit hard to blend. It worked great at matching my skin like magic.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Kimberly D.
Del Valle, TX
I feel like it works all right, sometimes it seems more like a moisturizer than an actual foundation though.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.