7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Michele R.
Michele R.
Grand Ridge, FL
I love this product, it evens my skin out great and looks like I don't have makeup on.
Monia N.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX
My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Jazmin G V.
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA
Great for women with clear skin and needing coverage just to even out the skin tone or very light spots. Almost like a BB cream. Not the best foundation for a flawless skin but you can definitely layer it at least twice without caking up.
Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
Because it is supposed to be so close to your skin color, it blends so well into the skin that it doesn't really cover well. I would recommend this if you need a tinted moisturizer, and not the guesswork of shade choosing. As a foundation tho, not so great
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
I ve seen this at a store in my town for like $4, i might get it sometime. But not sure because I've never been happy will almay products
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The makeup claims to have "color changing properties". In reality, the pigment is trapped in spheres that are broken when you spread the mixture on your face. It is the same as mixing your regular foundation with lotion to get a smoothr application or to dilute the color. I have very fair skin and could not find a shade light enough. I ended up blending this product with more moisturizer so it would match. After diluting the product so much the coverage it provided was a joke. Will not buy again
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this. It has a nice, light coverage kind of like a tinted moisturizer. The shade matches my skin so i was happy about that for such a fair price.
Keeley R.
Keeley R.
Works great for me. I love the texture because it goes on smooth. It blends really well and gives me a natural look
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Westport , TN
This is a good foundation if you are looking for a low coverage foundation. If you try and cake it on you will start looking streaky and orange, only buy if you are looking for light coverage.
Chrysti P.
Chrysti P.
Canton, GA
This is a great product that blends really well with your coloring. For some of the other reviews, they were probably starting in the wrong shade group.. This product has a nice light feel that will not leave you with sweat streaks or rubbing off on clothes.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.