Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Webster, MA
His product does not do anything good for your skin. It is almost invisible and he color does not appear the correct shade on the bottle.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI
I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Christina D.
Christina D.
This is one of the first "foundations" I ever purchased, before ever discovering YouTube and beauty blogs. Overall, I consider this tinted moisturizer not a foundation, definitely sheer coverage. As for the "shade-sensing technology," I just don't see it. The color swatch on my face, which is a shade or two lighter then my hands, are exactly the same. Overall, I like the feel of this product on my dry skin and this is something I reach for the days I just don't need to much coverage.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Galt, CA
Not enough coverage and not enough color shades. It would be good as a winter foundation is it had more coverage.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Visalia, CA
Works so great not greesy gose with the tone of my skin love this product feels fresh with my powder and doesn't feel all caked on love this
Laura O.
Laura O.
Athol, ID
I bought this hoping it would magically adjust to my skin tone- which is fair with cool undertone. I applied this light foundation on my face and it turned too orange-y. It also was really streaky so I had to really rub it in.

Did not cause any allergic reactions though.

Kayla G.
Kayla G.
This does not work. It claims to match your skin tone but it does not do that all. it is basically a moisturizer and has less color than a tinted moisturizer. if you have one little blemish, this will not conceal it. nor will it hide wrinkles. I really do not see the point of this product
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this foundation and thought I had finally found the one. Until I put it on a second time and throughout the day realized that my face was super oily. I ended up using three strips of my oil blotting papers! Also there is NO coverage at all! Doesn't blend skin, or cover red spots. It isn't what the packaging says it is. It also leaves your skin looking blotchy. It does match your skin color though, but doesn't last like I said before.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lake City, AR
This foundation is OK, but not great. I have an uneven skin tone and I thought it might make my skin look more even, since it claims to sense your shade. Nope. It disappeared as soon as I began blending it into my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.