7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bobbie-Anne O.
Bobbie-Anne O.
Albertville, AL
I didn't really like this that much. It broke me out and it has awful coverage. It clings to dry areas and shows if your skin is oily.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this product I use it every time I do my makeup
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
The whole becomes your skin tone thing actually works. I've used this foundation for years. the only problem I've had is that it makes my skin a little oily but i always put powder over it. with the powder it lasts forever.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
I like almay products. I have the light in this product. Blends well on me. The only thing I don't like is its pricey for a small bottle.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I have always had a difficult time with matching foundations simply because I have a problem with redness. When I purchased this, I feared that it would not do its job as intended because of my redness, but in fact, it blew my mind.

It is very thin, but a little goes a long way and keeps me lasting through the day. I do not need excess powders, layers or anything. Simply this and go. It matches flawlessly and does everything it says it would.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
All of their products are disappointing. I have not used a product that I was happy with. There softie eyeshadows are horrible.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this with no expectations and was still disappointed. Very little coverage, watery, and did not create an even skin tone. Didn't use the rest and would not buy or recommend.
Katelin R.
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
The first time I used this I thought it was alright, I wasn't wowed by the coverage of it and since shade adjusting makeup only adjusts so much I found that it was still a bit too dark for me. I tried to use it once I got a bit more tanned but it just broke me out a lot.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
The coverage was not at all even and didn't actually work for me at all. Super oily as well. I have yet to find a product by them that I actually like.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.