Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Merced, CA

Always looking for the newest thing that doesn't leave me oily
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Louisville, KY

Doesn't match, and wears off easily.
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lansing, MI

I love how easy it is to use I hate having to go through so many kinds to find my right shade it easy to use and easy to clean off
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Medway, MA

I have a very strange skin tone, to some people I'm tan-ish and to others I'm extremely pale. That's why when I found out that there was a make up that "fit to you skin" I was really excited. I went out to the store and bought it as quickly as possible and boy was I disappointed. It didn't provide any coverage and didn't match my skin very well. I wore it one day to school and some one looked and me and said "wow it's so weird seeing you with out face make up on" and after that I threw it in the trash
Amy M.
Amy M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like this product for the summer when I'm looking for very light coverage. I does match to my skin color great!
Liquid B.
Liquid B.
Belvidere, IL

When this product first came out, I hadn't seen anything like it and was really excited to try it. It was surprising how well the color matched my skin, but the coverage was awful... and the texture itself wasn't great either.
Jess G.
Jess G.

I have pale oily skin. This did not stay on my face at all. It did not blend well into my skin at all. It kind of clumped in some places. After an hour or so it would turn a tan/orange color. I wore the lightest shade. Setting spray or setting powder did nothing to keep in on my skin.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coronado, CA

I love this foundation, I feel like it's barely there when I wear it, and it does blend very nicely! This is definitely my go to foundation for going and and making sure my skin looks great! Of course it doesn't give the "flawless" look but it does cover up quite a bit. I certainly love it. It is the first foundation I've actually bought another one when I ran out!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I don't think it matches as well as the product ads lead you to believe. I think that it probably works pretty well for people with in-the-middle skin tones for each shade spectrum, but for those of us that are on the extreme side (I'm very pale complected) it just doesn't do the job. The coverage is okay, it just doesn't really do me any good since it doesn't match my skin tone.
Kayci C.
Kayci C.
Huntington Beach, CA

Very quick to apply, rub in with fingertips. Matches pretty close to skin color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.