7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lane T.
Lane T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've used this foundation for a while and I love it. Great coverage and smooth application. It's definitely something a girl needs for a night out with friends
Erin T.
Erin T.
I was thinking this would be a great go to foundation for everyday wear. To my surprise, this product does not have good coverage. It is almost as if you have no foundation on at all. I have to make sure to wear extra powder/bronzer when wearing this foundation.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I saw the color change and was impressed but this makeup us very sheer. It does not offer a lot of coverage but for younger girls or beginners to make up this is a real good starter product. Very light on skin, didn't rub off.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Logan, OH
Its not the greatest but its a easy go to foundation when you're in a hurry and need something to cover up
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Branford, CT
I don't like this. It does not blend well and doesn't compliment the skin well. Might just be me, but I wouldn't repurchase
alysia h.
alysia h.
Auburn, ME
It never matched my skin tone like it said it would, it never felt right on my face and left me broken out.. almost all of their products make my skin break out or makes it very dry and uncomfortable
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I really liked it the first time someone let me use theirs. So I ended up buying one some time later but it didn't set very well this time and seemed to make my skin flaky. I was really disappointed. Maybe they had changed their formula?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Don't like this stuff.. Scents usually don't bother me at all in makeup, but this stuff has an awful smell, smells like plastic and rubber. Also, the texture is gross. It has like weird things in it, I can't even describe it. It has good coverage which is the only thing I like. Don't buy it :/
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.