Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coronado, CA

I love this foundation, I feel like it's barely there when I wear it, and it does blend very nicely! This is definitely my go to foundation for going and and making sure my skin looks great! Of course it doesn't give the "flawless" look but it does cover up quite a bit. I certainly love it. It is the first foundation I've actually bought another one when I ran out!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I don't think it matches as well as the product ads lead you to believe. I think that it probably works pretty well for people with in-the-middle skin tones for each shade spectrum, but for those of us that are on the extreme side (I'm very pale complected) it just doesn't do the job. The coverage is okay, it just doesn't really do me any good since it doesn't match my skin tone.
Kayci C.
Kayci C.
Huntington Beach, CA

Very quick to apply, rub in with fingertips. Matches pretty close to skin color.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc

I never try that brand so
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY

Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Perris

I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Purdy, MO

I recently got into makeup and decided to pick this up, since the claims are great. Boy, was I wrong. Does nothing for my skin
Valentina L.
Valentina L.

This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Birmingham, AL

It was a really good foundation till I left it in the car and it got hot. When I put it on my face it turned a really dark brown. Other than that it was great!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.