Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR

I have not used any foundation from Almay.. But I have used other products from Almay.. I might have to try it I guess.
Kari B.
Kari B.
pflugerville, TX

I have acne scars and dark spots that I'm always looking to cover. I haven't found that favorite concealer yet, so I've been trying different ones, and after trying this one, I was very disappointed. Either I got a dud one or it just simply doesn't work. It felt more like lotion going on my face rather than covering up my scars.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Charlotte, NC

It works well for people who aren't very fair skinned. For me it came out almost looking muddy on my face.
Flora S.
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE

This product lacks tonality. it is way to pink and even the lightest shade is made for a ligjt medium at best. If you have any yellow in your skin or are a ligjt skin tone its not useable. It is also very patchy when applied.
Bobbie-Anne O.
Bobbie-Anne O.
Albertville, AL

I didn't really like this that much. It broke me out and it has awful coverage. It clings to dry areas and shows if your skin is oily.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX

I absolutely love this product I use it every time I do my makeup
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ

The whole becomes your skin tone thing actually works. I've used this foundation for years. the only problem I've had is that it makes my skin a little oily but i always put powder over it. with the powder it lasts forever.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.

I like almay products. I have the light in this product. Blends well on me. The only thing I don't like is its pricey for a small bottle.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.