Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
I bought this for my "winter shade". It completely made me breakout as if I wasn't already broken out enough. It doesn't have that great of coverage either. I also found it to be pretty cakey on my skin.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK
I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Springfield, VA
I have fairly sensitive skin, so I have used Almay prodcuts for awhile. I was excited about a skin-matching foundation, but this was not for me. When I squeezed the foundation onto my fingers, a brown oily liquid dripped out, even when I would shake the tube first. It took quite a bit of mixing and did not offer very good coverage. In addition, my hands would be left brown and gross, like I had applied self-tanner.
Cammie
Cammie
loganville, GA
I have tried this product and while yes it does blend and adjusts to your skin color i just have not really liked it i think that it gets cakey really fast and that it is not an all great product
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Harriman, TN
The foundation did not match to my color. It changed to a darker color making me two toned which is always a big no no with foundation. This product also make my face very oily causing me to have blemishes by the time i took it off at night
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, Fl
I used this product for a about a month. I was waiting for it to look better. By no means does it ever say miracle worker on this, but I was expecting something more after it stated it was new shade-sensing technology.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
So I feel like a lot of foundations and particularly these types in this tube all vary depending on brand. Almay seems to be the only brand of this type of foundation that doesn't make my skin break-out more then usual. With that being said I do feel like this product is very heavy and somewhat greasy. I try to concentrate it in drier spots of my face. I really like the color it matches well with my complexion and that's hard for me because I have darker skin. Overall this product works for me with my skin type and I like the color.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This new foundation claims to match any skin shade magically. It starts out as a white cream and develops into what supposedly is your exact skin tone. This one ounce plastic bottle of foundation comes in Light, Light/Medium, or Medium. I chose Light/Medium. I wish I had chosen Medium. This looks like a cream and then, on the face, does darken and come up to a skin tone shade. But it is much more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It doesn't cover freckles blemishes, flaws, or redness. It evens out skin tone some and dries to a somewhat powdery finish. On me, it developed to about a shade too light. I am light/medium as far as skin tone but if I ever bought this again, I would try the Medium and hope it matched my skin exactly.

I don't know how this works but it's fun to watch it develop. However, it simply doesn't have the coverage a foundation has. It is much more like moisturizer with a tint. That would be great for flawless skin or those who don't like or need heavier coverage. I prefer a light to medium coverage foundation. I would classify this as sheer. It feels good on the skin and I had no issues with breakouts but I felt I needed more color.

This foundation may be for you if you like sheer coverage or tinted moisturizers. Be sure to choose the right shade because it can look too light or even orangey from what I have heard although I saw no orange. It is so lightweight that I didn't know if it faded or not after a few hours. I could barely see it to begin with.

My Viewpoint

This new skin matching foundation is unique and sheer. It goes on white and matches your skin tone if you have light to medium skin. If you like sheer, tinted moisturizer, you may like this foundation. If you need heavier coverage, I'm afraid this one will disappoint. 3 stars.

Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville, KY
I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL
I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.