BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almos
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme , CA
This foundation works beautifully on my skin. I am very pale and have mostly even skin. I love that it is very light and never looks caked on. It is difficult for me to find foundations that blend in with my skin tone and this works great! I wear this all winter long because it hides the dry redness that my skin is so prone to better than my usual bb cream.
Danielle M.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this recently at Walgreen's. While it does do what is advertised, it found my shade almost to perfectly. It looked like nothing was there and did not cover up anything at all. So I use it more in a layering process with another liquid foundation, which is nice I don't need powder when I use the two together. Since it only does half of what it should and not the right half in my opinion I really wouldn't use it at all if not for the SPF 15. Anything with some sun protection and I'll at least finish the product up. I would not buy again, but it's horrible either.
Kelli M.
Little Rock, AR
I was very excited to try this foundation .. as I always have trouble finding the right shade. However, I wasn't impressed. I would guess this is more for women who don't need full coverage. It give off the "no makeup" look. It wasn't able to cover any of my dark spots.. and didn't layer very well. However.. it was very smooth and easy to apply. What I really didn't like about it never matched my shade. I tried two different color (the lightest shade and the one up from that.) I knew the third would be especially dark on me. I was sad this product didn't work for me.
Danielle L.
I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I know that as a girl in the early 30's I should have a makeup route down. My job for the past 12 years has really held me back. Working outside 10-16 hours and sweating the whole time only really left sunblock as an option. I tried many different brands but they would just sweat off and get all over my shirt. Now that I am starting a new turn of life this was the first foundation that I have tried. I like that fact that it is very light weight but I don't know if I am picking the correct shade. Will I buy this again, maybe but first I will tryout a couple more brands.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX
At first when I bought this foundation, I thought that it worked really good and it helped even out my skin and it was light weight. Now I use the Revlon whipped foundation and that gives me full coverage and looks natural. So going back to this one, I just feel like it doesn't really do anything anymore and I feel like the shade is a little too light. It would be perfect during the summer when you don't want to pile on foundation but other then that I don't really reach for it anymore.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I bought this because I'm not a huge foundation wearer and thought this would give me a little coverage I was wanting but not overdo it. I tend to have oily skin and this product definitely helped that. At first, I was in love with this and would have recommended it in a heartbeat. However, after using it every day for around two weeks, the color of the product started changing. I'm not sure why this occurred, or if it was something I could have prevented, but I definitely was disappointed.
andrea m.
I have really pale skin and I tried the lightest one that they had and it was still way to dark for my skin tone. I'm not really sure how this thing was supposed to work but in my experience it dint work very well at all. I put it in and it looked fine when I was in front of my mirror but when I looked at my face in natural light I look like a crazy person who rubbed mud on their face. maybe it works for other people with darker skin but if you're really pale I would not recommend trying this.
Nicole R.
Framingham, MA
I have very fair skin, light eyes and naturally dark hair so I feel like I am always changing foundations because nothing matches my light skin. I thought that this product would be good because it adjusts colors...I bought the lightest color and it was a so-so match for my winter colored skin. My skin has recently been exposed to some sun so I bought a darker shade and it just doesn't work well for me - I need a color in between the lightest shade and the next one. I do think that the product is lightweight on your skin but my skin isn't totally smooth and I feel like the foundation just accentuates my flaws. I give the product a c+ since I'm not sure if it's my coloring that's an issue or the product itself. I also give it a 50/50 recommendation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.