Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Annie D.
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC
This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.