Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN

I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbus, OH

I haven't bought this foundation in years, but when I saw it on the site I wanted to tell others why I stopped buying it. At first it seems to perfectly match skin tone and all is well. However, if you accidentally layer it on thicker on one part of your face it matches to the other layer creating an orange shade. Also, if you are in a hurry and aren't paying super close attention or are in less than optimal lighting, it can end up streaky and orange.
Alicea f.
Alicea f.
Vancouver, WA

This product worked great, but if you let it sit the oil will extract from the make up and it won't be good any more. So use it fast!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA

I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Somerset, MA

It adjusts right to my skin tone. Love.
Martina B.
Martina B.

Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA

Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS

This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.