Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

It's not as oily as most liquid make up which i LOVED! But it also matches super swell! It also does not have a nasty stench as most do.
Leana T.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA

I bought this makeup today because I ran out of my Max Factor Colour Adapt makeup and I cannot find it anywhere in town. The Max Factor "adapts to your own skin tone" so this Almay makeup caught my eye as it promised the same thing. I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I'll update this review after I have it for a few days. My skin is really dry and occasionally gets irritated with new makeup, so those will be the deciding factors as to whether or not this will work in the long run for me. But so far, it is pretty amazing.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Moscow, PA

The product seems great. But not so much! I have sensitive skin, and this made me break out big time. The rash took forever to finally go away.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.

Great product as long as it isn't too old. When new, it blends perfectly. As it sits a month or so, it stops blending and you get light and dark patches.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Blue Springs, MO

This stuff says it completely shade matches your face - it doesn't! I bought this and it was a complete waste of money! I thought it would be great for changing seasons, esp during the summer when I get sunburnt, and then peel, and then tan, but this seriously made me look orange and splotchy. I think I still have it because I didn't want to just throw it away after purchasing, but I seriously only tried it once. Not worth the money!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Hartford, WI

Light weight, full coverage, slight shimmer. but it doesn't last longer then a year it started to turn orange.
amy c.
amy c.
Cannon, KY

Great make up easy to match skin tone with just 3 shades. love it .... easy to use and great price ...
Megan J.
Megan J.

I tried this product before and it seemed to just leave make-up lines on my face. I did not find that it blended very well in comparison to other foundations I have used.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.