BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Maryam A.
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Nieves c.
San Fernando
I like it, for an everyday light coverage make up. It is great for moisturizing but no much coverage provided
Amanda M.
I love this stuff. It goes on super easy and feels great on my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage though.
Miranda S.
Inola, OK
This foundation provides semi full coverage. The foundation does leave some streaking and can be hard to blend.
Sabrina G.
Hartford, WI
Light weight, full coverage, slight shimmer. but it doesn't last longer then a year it started to turn orange.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY
Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I mix it with my foundation to balance out the texture and pigmentation. I like using it as a mix-in product.
Deidra C.
It doesn't really do all that it says it will. I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Never buying it again.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.