BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Marti B.
Florence, KY
I had hoped to find a great match to my skin tone but instead I got poor coverage. I was disappointed with it.
Tryneisha H.
Reserve, LA
I don't know if this works for women of a lighter skin tone, but Almay doesent make products for women of color.
Amy W.
Roseville, MI
Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Marie T.
This can be a hit and miss for me. The coverage is okay, but it does give a flawless look when you first apply.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
I really didn't care for this product too much. couldn't really find my color nor was it long lasting coverage.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
Sarah H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is definitely not meant for pale girls! This was extremely orange on my skin and was very watery.
Stephanie K.
Inez, KY
It is okay, not something I would keep buying. It's not bendable nor does it give me the coverage I would like.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.