Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I love this stuff. It goes on super easy and feels great on my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage though.
Jess G.
Jess G.
I have pale oily skin. This did not stay on my face at all. It did not blend well into my skin at all. It kind of clumped in some places. After an hour or so it would turn a tan/orange color. I wore the lightest shade. Setting spray or setting powder did nothing to keep in on my skin.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coronado, CA
I love this foundation, I feel like it's barely there when I wear it, and it does blend very nicely! This is definitely my go to foundation for going and and making sure my skin looks great! Of course it doesn't give the "flawless" look but it does cover up quite a bit. I certainly love it. It is the first foundation I've actually bought another one when I ran out!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I don't think it matches as well as the product ads lead you to believe. I think that it probably works pretty well for people with in-the-middle skin tones for each shade spectrum, but for those of us that are on the extreme side (I'm very pale complected) it just doesn't do the job. The coverage is okay, it just doesn't really do me any good since it doesn't match my skin tone.
Kayci C.
Kayci C.
Huntington Beach, CA
Very quick to apply, rub in with fingertips. Matches pretty close to skin color.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc
I never try that brand so
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
Maricarmen W.
Maricarmen W.
I was excited to try out this product since it is hard to find the right shade for my skin tone. It appeared too pinkish on my skin. It also faded quickly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.