Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nesreen S.
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD

This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Allentown, PA

I tried this a while ago when it was still considered a "revolutionary" beauty item. Basically, what this foundation claims to do is adjust itself to your precise skin shade, to eliminate and guesswork or for girls who have a hard time finding their shade. It does not work! Not only did this foundation give me a face about 3 shades too dark, it provided no coverage whatsoever. I had to add my own foundation on top because it actually did nothing for my small blemishes. I don't necessarily like to have a caked on look when I used foundation, but if I'm going through the trouble buying and applying it, I'd like to at least see some of my blemishes disappear. I would only recommend this if you're a beginner to beauty or foundation, and only need light coverage.
Mikhala M.
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA

This worked okay for the first few days, but it can fail to blend in, causing a mask look.
brittany s.
brittany s.

This is a good foundation if you're a more natural look kind of girl. I prefer it over some although I've had better.
Malia D.
Malia D.

I love them when I just want a light coverage for my face. It goes on smooth and you don't feel like you have foundation on your face. No oily feeling and it makes your face flawless..
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI

I bought this years ago when it was still a newer idea as one of my first foundations. I don't really need much coverage, mostly just spot treatments. I definitely wouldn't rely on this though for anything. It starts to change colors as you blend it, but it didn't match well to my light skin. Instead, it appeared a little orange. I never used the entire bottle because it just wasn't what I needed. If you already have flawless skin, this might be okay for you.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
South Jordan, UT

I actually love this product! Although buyer beware, the "Smart Balance" version (white bottle) turned me ORANGE! It was bad. But I like this version. I feel it blends with my skin really well.
Ripley R.
Ripley R.
Bronx, NY

Love this product.. Definitely something to try if you haven't yet...love the texture and smoothness and how it settles onto the skin!
Tristan H.
Tristan H.
Summerville, SC

This product was cakey and gross. Never again. I actually returned the product and go my money back. It didn't match my skin tone at all, was super thick, and hard to blend. Was not impressed and wouldn't waste my money again.
Chanae C.
Chanae C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Doesn't last very long
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.