Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Johanna Z.
Johanna Z.

Changes colors so you never really know what color you're buying. Its just a really bad foundation.. and for the price you can find something a lot better.
Josanne W.
Josanne W.

This is just an ok product. I'm quite pale and went with the fairest shade which did indeed match relatively well. But it's not a foundation at all, just a tinted moisturizer.
Karina K.
Karina K.

Ive never had luck with any almay products so this is the last almay product ive tried. Its sheer and feels gross going on. I think that its not the right type of foundation for people looking to cover any blemish or anything at all.
Erin T.
Erin T.

I was thinking this would be a great go to foundation for everyday wear. To my surprise, this product does not have good coverage. It is almost as if you have no foundation on at all. I have to make sure to wear extra powder/bronzer when wearing this foundation.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX

I saw the color change and was impressed but this makeup us very sheer. It does not offer a lot of coverage but for younger girls or beginners to make up this is a real good starter product. Very light on skin, didn't rub off.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Logan, OH

Its not the greatest but its a easy go to foundation when you're in a hurry and need something to cover up
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Branford, CT

I don't like this. It does not blend well and doesn't compliment the skin well. Might just be me, but I wouldn't repurchase
alysia h.
alysia h.
Auburn, ME

It never matched my skin tone like it said it would, it never felt right on my face and left me broken out.. almost all of their products make my skin break out or makes it very dry and uncomfortable
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.