7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michael R.
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almos
Bella L.
Bella L.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't really like this stuff, and it barely did what it was supposed to do. The coverage is minimal, and it's more like a bb or cc cream. I would use it if I didn't have any other choice, but I'd rather stick to my usual foundation.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Not the best but not the worst
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Madison, WI
Doesn't cover up pimples and hardly smooths skin tone. It seems oily when applied on my face. I would not recommend this
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Canton, IL
I tried this product b/c I didn't have extra money with the holidays coming and was trying to avoid having to spend almost four times as much on my usual Stila foundation. The product is okay in my opinion. I have used worse, even spending more money on others that I did not like as well. It does not provide a heavy coverage but the light coverage is all that I was looking for. It does seem to layer well and look natural layered if you have a skin problem that you are trying to cover up.
Trina T.
Trina T.
I like this product; however, I feel that it is a little darker than what the product description states. It was a little watery; however, I was able to shake the bottle and mix the product to give it a more thicker consistency. I'm not sure I would purchase this again; however, it is alright.
Aida A.
Aida A.
It was too oily for my liking and had pinkish finish.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This makeup is ok if you have nothing to conceal and just want the coverage of a tinted moisturizer. It did not cover my dark circles well at all.
Wawa R.
Wawa R.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this product. It really gives that natural look without looking dry. It is great for everyday wear.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Not thrilled but what can you expect? I like their concealer better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.