Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH

I use this product almost daily. If you blend it well, it eliminates the orange-y color. It match my skin tone perfectly. I have some acne scars and some pimples still and it hides those quite decently. It can look a little cakey if you over-apply it.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Gladstone, VA

I thought it gave me great coverage and went on smooth
Baby G.
Baby G.

This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Bree G.
Bree G.
Carteret, Nj

At first I thought I really liked this, but after a few weeks of using I realized otherwise. The "smart shade" technology doesn't even work. It was too dark for my face and I was using the lightest shade. It doesn't cover well at all. The only thing I do like about this product is how smooth is makes my face feel.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love this foundation. It's one of the few that works well with my skin. However if you have darker skin shades, or skin that is problematic such as acne I wouldn't recommend it. With my skin it has great coverage, and the shade matches very well.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Tucson, AZ

This was a fail for me. Provided no coverage, and left me oily. My skin looked better before I applied this.
Nadia F.
Nadia F.

I found this foundation to be like a lightweight tinted moisturizer. This is perfect for me because I don't need that much coverage at all. I think if someone is looking for a tinted moisturizer coverage level, this is for them. I will admit the consistency is a tad weird but that's why this product is unique. I was happy I didn't have a guess a shade and it adjusted to my skin tone.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Columbus, OH

I had no issues with the colour match, but it felt like no matter how much I put on, there was never any coverage.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI

This did not go on well at all. Left dark colored streaks on my face and was not blendable at all. Tried once and tossed it.
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This doesn't work. it doesn't blend in my skin tone. I've tried different shades and it did no justice for my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.