Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nora H.
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL

It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Anais R.
Anais R.
Austin , Tx

This foundation is more of a tinted moisturizer, I have oily skin and it felt a little bit sticky on me, it was a pretty good color match but in all it should be used as a tinted moisturizer for dry to normal skin
Alison W.
Alison W.
Bedford, IN

I actually really like this product, I have purchased it a few times. I have a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin, and have even tried the Nars foundation everyone raved about and did not like the way it looked on my skin. This evens out my tone without being too much coverage( my freckles can still be seen). I will say by the end of the day it does wear off some in my oily areas, but a little touch up after working all day I feel is normal. I also wear a translucent powder over it to help set it. A big issue I have is under my eyes. A lot of foundation gets a cake look or does not cover at all. This product does neither, although it does wear some by the end of the day I am pleased with the look I get when applying it with a brush.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA

I had to use what seemed like a lot of this at one time and it doesn't match my skin tone all that well. If it isn't applied correctly it can look streaky and if you put too much in one spot and don't catch it, there will literally be dark lines on your face that won't come off unless you wash your face and start over. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you want to have an airbrushed look.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH

I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK

This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Jeri A.
Jeri A.
Cypress, TX

It barely had any coverage. It does seem to blend to your skin tone, but it mostly disappears like lotion. It doesn't break me out which is a very good thing. I don't recommend this.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA

This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.