Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Diane R.
Diane R.
Columbus, OH

I had no issues with the colour match, but it felt like no matter how much I put on, there was never any coverage.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI

This did not go on well at all. Left dark colored streaks on my face and was not blendable at all. Tried once and tossed it.
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This doesn't work. it doesn't blend in my skin tone. I've tried different shades and it did no justice for my skin.
Nesreen S.
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD

This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Allentown, PA

I tried this a while ago when it was still considered a "revolutionary" beauty item. Basically, what this foundation claims to do is adjust itself to your precise skin shade, to eliminate and guesswork or for girls who have a hard time finding their shade. It does not work! Not only did this foundation give me a face about 3 shades too dark, it provided no coverage whatsoever. I had to add my own foundation on top because it actually did nothing for my small blemishes. I don't necessarily like to have a caked on look when I used foundation, but if I'm going through the trouble buying and applying it, I'd like to at least see some of my blemishes disappear. I would only recommend this if you're a beginner to beauty or foundation, and only need light coverage.
Mikhala M.
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA

This worked okay for the first few days, but it can fail to blend in, causing a mask look.
brittany s.
brittany s.

This is a good foundation if you're a more natural look kind of girl. I prefer it over some although I've had better.
Malia D.
Malia D.

I love them when I just want a light coverage for my face. It goes on smooth and you don't feel like you have foundation on your face. No oily feeling and it makes your face flawless..
Asma A.
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY

Smard shade technology is pure gimmick . it cannot match skin perfectly it comes out orangy on skin. the beads have set color it breaks in to it cannot match the skin. someone people might find it cool i didn't like it . tried it but stopped using.
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.