Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
tina h.
Claremont, NC
I bought this thinking i would like it. I have trouble finding the right shade. This did not work for me at all.
Kameron H.
I could never find the right foundation till I tried this one. It seemed like it covered up unwanted marks better.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I love this foundation! It has spf in it and the right shade will match your skin tone and it doesn't look Cakey.
Morgan S.
Uniontown, PA
I used the smart shade to help with the circles under my eyes. It faded them, but didn't make a huge difference.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Sabrina G.
Hartford, WI
Light weight, full coverage, slight shimmer. but it doesn't last longer then a year it started to turn orange.
megan c.
odenville, AL
This is great for a primer and it even gets rid of all the dark spots on my face, it was a little watery though
Stephanie K.
Inez, KY
It is okay, not something I would keep buying. It's not bendable nor does it give me the coverage I would like.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Marti B.
Florence, KY
I had hoped to find a great match to my skin tone but instead I got poor coverage. I was disappointed with it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.