BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah T.
Alltogether almay is pretty good. I have tried the smartshade foundadtion and iactually really like it. Good covereage and it works if you get the color that matches your skin.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi
I am light skined and when I bought the light color and put it on, it did not blend very well and it def. did not change to my skin tones.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
I am a huge fan of Almay products and this is something I have purchased over and again. I mostly use this foundation in the summer when I don't want a heavy application. I have clear skin so I don't need much coverage. I love that it has SPF in it as well. I noticed some reviews mentioned a bad smell - this is something I've not noticed myself. I definitely recommend this product.
Priscilla R.
Very light on skin. Doesn't clump and lasts a long time.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN
If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
Angela A.
Atwater, CA
I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.