Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nora H.
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL

It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
evelina m.
evelina m.
Federal Way, WA

Love this foundation! ssoo smooth and nice texture!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Bedford, IN

I actually really like this product, I have purchased it a few times. I have a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin, and have even tried the Nars foundation everyone raved about and did not like the way it looked on my skin. This evens out my tone without being too much coverage( my freckles can still be seen). I will say by the end of the day it does wear off some in my oily areas, but a little touch up after working all day I feel is normal. I also wear a translucent powder over it to help set it. A big issue I have is under my eyes. A lot of foundation gets a cake look or does not cover at all. This product does neither, although it does wear some by the end of the day I am pleased with the look I get when applying it with a brush.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA

I had to use what seemed like a lot of this at one time and it doesn't match my skin tone all that well. If it isn't applied correctly it can look streaky and if you put too much in one spot and don't catch it, there will literally be dark lines on your face that won't come off unless you wash your face and start over. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you want to have an airbrushed look.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH

I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK

This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Jeri A.
Jeri A.
Cypress, TX

It barely had any coverage. It does seem to blend to your skin tone, but it mostly disappears like lotion. It doesn't break me out which is a very good thing. I don't recommend this.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown , Ca

This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
april g.
april g.

Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Casey W.
Casey W.

This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.