Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Louisville, KY
Doesn't match, and wears off easily.
Andie S.
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX
This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Medway, MA
I have a very strange skin tone, to some people I'm tan-ish and to others I'm extremely pale. That's why when I found out that there was a make up that "fit to you skin" I was really excited. I went out to the store and bought it as quickly as possible and boy was I disappointed. It didn't provide any coverage and didn't match my skin very well. I wore it one day to school and some one looked and me and said "wow it's so weird seeing you with out face make up on" and after that I threw it in the trash
Amy M.
Amy M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this product for the summer when I'm looking for very light coverage. I does match to my skin color great!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
Jess G.
Jess G.
I have pale oily skin. This did not stay on my face at all. It did not blend well into my skin at all. It kind of clumped in some places. After an hour or so it would turn a tan/orange color. I wore the lightest shade. Setting spray or setting powder did nothing to keep in on my skin.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coronado, CA
I love this foundation, I feel like it's barely there when I wear it, and it does blend very nicely! This is definitely my go to foundation for going and and making sure my skin looks great! Of course it doesn't give the "flawless" look but it does cover up quite a bit. I certainly love it. It is the first foundation I've actually bought another one when I ran out!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I don't think it matches as well as the product ads lead you to believe. I think that it probably works pretty well for people with in-the-middle skin tones for each shade spectrum, but for those of us that are on the extreme side (I'm very pale complected) it just doesn't do the job. The coverage is okay, it just doesn't really do me any good since it doesn't match my skin tone.
Kayci C.
Kayci C.
Huntington Beach, CA
Very quick to apply, rub in with fingertips. Matches pretty close to skin color.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc
I never try that brand so
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.