BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
It turns to an orange color on me and is very sparkly. It also has very light coverage, but at least it has spf.
Paula M.
Hurst, TX
This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Mariah L.
Clinton, MA
It had very minimal coverage and actually seemed to color match to my red spots. Kind of a pointless foundation..
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
The concept is awesome, but I found it didn't work for me. I say use the money on something that actually works.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Awful! Will not match your skin, not matter what. Don't believe any "SMART SHADES" Very difficult to work with.
Katie E.
I have used this in the past. I will agree that it blends, but coverage is just average. Nothing extraordinary.
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
Do not like this, was way darker then it should have been. Also, it was very blotchy. Didn't blend well at all.
Jessica H.
When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
April S.
The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.