BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sandra T.
This product did pretty much nothing for my skin. It didn't cause breakouts but it also didn't have much coverage
Maggie C.
Galt, CA
Not enough coverage and not enough color shades. It would be good as a winter foundation is it had more coverage.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Awful! Will not match your skin, not matter what. Don't believe any "SMART SHADES" Very difficult to work with.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
The concept is awesome, but I found it didn't work for me. I say use the money on something that actually works.
Felicia S.
This product is my go to everyday wear. It covers up my readiness perfectly and leaves my skin looking beautiful.
Cherise M.
Louisville , KY
I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Nikita D.
Eubank, KY
I feel like this could be so much better than it actually is.
Advertising was very misleading on this product.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
It turns to an orange color on me and is very sparkly. It also has very light coverage, but at least it has spf.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.