Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Carla L.
Carla L.
Apex, NC

I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH

I have used this for a long time and it is perfect for my skin, lightweight and flawless.
rachel v.
rachel v.

It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Phallan M.
Phallan M.

Awful! do not buy! it is impossible to match your shade.I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ

Although I did not try the foundation, I did try the Smart Shade concealer. I thought it was perfect since I was a beginner on finding the right shade for my skin. I did like the concept but the concealer settled in my creases almost immediately. I rate this a C because maybe they have made improvements since I have tried it. After reading some more reviews, I just might try it again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ

This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA

Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Leah A.
Leah A.
Versailles, KY

I picked up this product because I was in an amateur theatre group and men are apparently incapable of finding their own shade of makeup (shocking i know)! I thought this would be the perfect solution and one that the girls could use too. Basically, something handy that a wide variety of people could use. I was wrong. To say the shades didn't match would probably be an understatement. However, it typical came out a shade or more darker which was actually beneficial to our "stage" needs. We ended up using it but only as stage or costume make up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.