BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Diana M.
Diana M.
Strongsville, OH
This is what I've been using for 5 years now and I have no complaints. I use this exact shade of medium and it is a perfect blend to your face, and provides the most flawless pigment . I recommend it to anyone who isn't a fan of putting too much on their face, or spending too much time at the mirror.
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
It caused my face to look a tad bit orange. After a while I just started using it as a BB Cream/primer and that worked great. It would be great for the summer months when you have a tan though.
Terry W.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS
I recommend this, because it gives you that beautiful glow. I love it because it cover any spots that you may have. Almay is the way to go. I love it.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Works very good.
Doesn't smear off onto clothes, or clog pores, works well with your skin tone.
It never makes your skin look dried out or like its peeling or fake it works very well.
Nora H.
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL
It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Rayah M.
Rayah M.
New City, NY
Matched skin well but not a good texture. Not matte or dewy finish.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I really liked it at first, but after some time, it started turning my skin orange. Not blending!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA
I had to use what seemed like a lot of this at one time and it doesn't match my skin tone all that well. If it isn't applied correctly it can look streaky and if you put too much in one spot and don't catch it, there will literally be dark lines on your face that won't come off unless you wash your face and start over. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you want to have an airbrushed look.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Morehead, KY
I really love this make up. It matches to your skin tone really well. It good make up for the summer time. Really light, can barely feel it on your skin. :)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK
This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.