7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Tampa, FL
My go-to foundation is a mineral format but I use this in the evenings when I don't want to apply powder. I dab it on sparingly and it does blend in to a light finish.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
It's not as oily as most liquid make up which i LOVED! But it also matches super swell! It also does not have a nasty stench as most do.
Leana T.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this makeup today because I ran out of my Max Factor Colour Adapt makeup and I cannot find it anywhere in town. The Max Factor "adapts to your own skin tone" so this Almay makeup caught my eye as it promised the same thing. I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I'll update this review after I have it for a few days. My skin is really dry and occasionally gets irritated with new makeup, so those will be the deciding factors as to whether or not this will work in the long run for me. But so far, it is pretty amazing.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Moscow, PA
The product seems great. But not so much! I have sensitive skin, and this made me break out big time. The rash took forever to finally go away.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Great product as long as it isn't too old. When new, it blends perfectly. As it sits a month or so, it stops blending and you get light and dark patches.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Blue Springs, MO
This stuff says it completely shade matches your face - it doesn't! I bought this and it was a complete waste of money! I thought it would be great for changing seasons, esp during the summer when I get sunburnt, and then peel, and then tan, but this seriously made me look orange and splotchy. I think I still have it because I didn't want to just throw it away after purchasing, but I seriously only tried it once. Not worth the money!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Hartford, WI
Light weight, full coverage, slight shimmer. but it doesn't last longer then a year it started to turn orange.
amy c.
amy c.
Cannon, KY
Great make up easy to match skin tone with just 3 shades. love it .... easy to use and great price ...
Megan J.
Megan J.
I tried this product before and it seemed to just leave make-up lines on my face. I did not find that it blended very well in comparison to other foundations I have used.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.