Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jeri A.
Jeri A.
Cypress, TX

It barely had any coverage. It does seem to blend to your skin tone, but it mostly disappears like lotion. It doesn't break me out which is a very good thing. I don't recommend this.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown , Ca

This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
KristineAnne P.
KristineAnne P.

I bought this a while ago when that whole fad was big. I mean come on, a 'skin matching' foundation? It was something new and the concept was cool. Ooooh aahhh it magically adjusts it's pigmentation to the color of your skin - uh nope I don't think so. It broke me out. Out of the tube it was a grey-ish off white color. I wasn't expecting much coverage cause the consistency was quite watery and not enough pigmentation to provide any. Though it did a good job at sliding around and oxidizing like crazy. What a mess. If it works for you, awesome, but it's a pass for me.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Tampa, FL

My go-to foundation is a mineral format but I use this in the evenings when I don't want to apply powder. I dab it on sparingly and it does blend in to a light finish.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

It's not as oily as most liquid make up which i LOVED! But it also matches super swell! It also does not have a nasty stench as most do.
Leana T.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA

I bought this makeup today because I ran out of my Max Factor Colour Adapt makeup and I cannot find it anywhere in town. The Max Factor "adapts to your own skin tone" so this Almay makeup caught my eye as it promised the same thing. I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I'll update this review after I have it for a few days. My skin is really dry and occasionally gets irritated with new makeup, so those will be the deciding factors as to whether or not this will work in the long run for me. But so far, it is pretty amazing.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Moscow, PA

The product seems great. But not so much! I have sensitive skin, and this made me break out big time. The rash took forever to finally go away.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.

Great product as long as it isn't too old. When new, it blends perfectly. As it sits a month or so, it stops blending and you get light and dark patches.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.