Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Camille M.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI

Wasn't too sure when I purchased this but there was a bogo sale and my daughter wanted to try it too. I bought light/medium and the color in the tube was surprisingly light but I used it anyway. The results after a couple of minutes was quite amazing. I have to say the color was very natural and blended to my own skin tone. I found it to last all day and will repurchase for sure!
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.

I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Breyer B.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD

This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I only gave this product a C because as a foundation, it's too sheer for me. This foundation was the very first face makeup I ever used and I did like it when I was still in high school because it was so sheer and didn't look like I was wearing a ton of makeup. Now that I'm older, I need more of a medium coverage, so, unfortunately, this doesn't cut it. I've tried using it as a primer/bb cream and it works wonders! I highly recommend it if you have a medium coverage foundation and you want to make it a full coverage foundation. Instead of adding on more layers of the thicker medium coverage foundation, you could add the Almay Smart Shade under it and your skin will look flawless!
Two things that I have to note: 1) This makeup does smell a little weird, so if you are sensitive to smell, this definitely will be a "no" for you.
2) I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin. I didn't have oily skin in high school so it worked great for me, but as I got older, my skin got oilier. My face looked like a shiny mess after a few hours. If you are going to use this, you HAVE to set it with either a pressed or loose powder!
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY

I didn't like this at all. I found it very pasty and thick, and it didn't match my ski tone very well. I would not recommend it.
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Massillon, OH

This product doesn't blend very well. I would not recommend it.
Raeanne G.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA

This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY

I thought this was OK foundation. It was quite runny and felt more like a tinted moisturizer than a traditional foundation. even with primer I didn't think it worked as well as others that I have tried.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.