Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Gisell G.
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN

I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY

I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Erica V.
Erica V.

To be clear, the free sample was a full size bottle of the foundation. I find that if I don't put it on carefully the color starts to get too intense and it looks too caked. Then I'm forced to wash my skin and start over again. It doesn't blend well over the surface of my skin.
Aure L.
Aure L.

I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO

I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Azle, TX

Hated this wrost make up i ever used .. turn me this wired color made me brake out bad
Anna K.
Anna K.
Boone, NC

I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MI

I was liking this product for quite a bit until I got to the end of the tube, and it stopped correcting to my skin tone! I'm glad I do my makeup in front of the mirror or else I would have gone out with foundation 30 times too dark for my skin tone.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Oxnard, CA

At first when I began using this product I thought it was fine until I realized it would pretty much melt away by noon and I would be left bare faced with an oily finish.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.