BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mariah L.
Clinton, MA
It had very minimal coverage and actually seemed to color match to my red spots. Kind of a pointless foundation..
Paula M.
Hurst, TX
This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Awful! Will not match your skin, not matter what. Don't believe any "SMART SHADES" Very difficult to work with.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Beth W.
Louisville, GA
I tried this product and it not only didn't find the right shade but it left my face oily and caused blemishes.
Katie E.
I have used this in the past. I will agree that it blends, but coverage is just average. Nothing extraordinary.
Jessica H.
When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
April S.
The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Katie A.
I prefer another brand when dealing with face makeup but if you are on a budget then this is a good second option
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.