Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ

This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA

Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Leah A.
Leah A.
Versailles, KY

I picked up this product because I was in an amateur theatre group and men are apparently incapable of finding their own shade of makeup (shocking i know)! I thought this would be the perfect solution and one that the girls could use too. Basically, something handy that a wide variety of people could use. I was wrong. To say the shades didn't match would probably be an understatement. However, it typical came out a shade or more darker which was actually beneficial to our "stage" needs. We ended up using it but only as stage or costume make up.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA

I have oily skin skin and a lot of red spots i really thought this foundation was going to be amazing.
But mostly it was just dissapointing.
Marykate K.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE

This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

I use this but i sometimes find it hard to get from the tube.. and it sometimes makes my skin look really flaky.. but otherwise its a great product
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Leland, NC

I like that it's creamy but it does not smell good
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Lexington, NC

I have always had trouble finding my perfect shade. I use this project and it finds my perfect shade for me.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY

Works more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Has set amount of pigment in it so don't expect it to magically match your skin like they state. Good news is since the coverage is thin it will still blend in. Unless you only need the coverage of a tinted moisturizer look elsewhere.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.