7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
I love the idea of this foundation. I'm ivory skinned and the lightest shade was too dark. The coverage isn't that good
Carlina S.
Carlina S.
Buckeye, AZ
I bought this on a whim one day because I was out of my usual foundation. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is ok. Nothing great, but it gets the job done. I don't like heavy foundation, and I found this to be light and not heavy feeling. I do use primer under it, so that helps make it last longer.
Katee L.
Katee L.
Bremerton, WA
It didn't really match my skin perfectly and it made my skin feel oily. Also I felt like the tube was a little small for what I was paying for. Especially since this is supposed to be for all over coverage
Clara B.
Clara B.
Montesano, WA
I bought this product expecting magic. Well, you can't always believe what Kate Hudson says on t.v. This stuff blends well, but after a few minutes it just turns orange! I really hate wearing foundation as it is, but when it turns out an entirely different color than what you expect, it is even more disappointing. Big no no for me.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA
I had to use what seemed like a lot of this at one time and it doesn't match my skin tone all that well. If it isn't applied correctly it can look streaky and if you put too much in one spot and don't catch it, there will literally be dark lines on your face that won't come off unless you wash your face and start over. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you want to have an airbrushed look.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK
This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
This product is ok. It feels nice going on. I do prefer a bit more coverage. Also, I have oily skin, which really makes it hard for the product to "stick". I think it is probably a better product for someone with minimal skin issues.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.