Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Mc Bee, SC

I am very fair skinned and this just didn't go light enough for me...even when I used the lightest that they offer. I honestly didn't even use the entire tube before I switched to something else.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.

This product is extremely light weight and blends well, but if you are one who is prone to blemishes or has uneven skin tone this product is not for you. It does not hide flaws very well and can be very oily.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Pittsfield, MA

I'm too fair for most foundations so I was excited to try this one however I turned either orange or two shades darker than the rest of my body.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Hattiesburg, MS

This foundation shocked me, to say the least. I picked this up on a whim with no high expectations. However, after blending this into my face with a beauty blender I literally watched as it adjusted to my skin tone. The only complaint I have is the light finish it gives. I prefer a fuller coverage.m
Camille M.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI

Wasn't too sure when I purchased this but there was a bogo sale and my daughter wanted to try it too. I bought light/medium and the color in the tube was surprisingly light but I used it anyway. The results after a couple of minutes was quite amazing. I have to say the color was very natural and blended to my own skin tone. I found it to last all day and will repurchase for sure!
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.

I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Breyer B.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD

This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
SydnieTerri C.
SydnieTerri C.
Town Creek, AL

I would love to try this. It seems fascinating. And I definitely need a new foundation!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC

This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Mayling R.
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.