Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
I have oily skin skin and a lot of red spots i really thought this foundation was going to be amazing.
But mostly it was just dissapointing.
Marykate K.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
This product works fine for a drugstore brand. any teenage girl will think it works wonders tho
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I use this but i sometimes find it hard to get from the tube.. and it sometimes makes my skin look really flaky.. but otherwise its a great product
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Leland, NC
I like that it's creamy but it does not smell good
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As someone with sensitive skin, I am always looking for new makeup to wear. I also have skin that's hard to match, so I was excited to find this. It blends pretty well, but you have to rub it in so much that it does almost nothing for color correction and coverage. If you don't need a ton of opacity, this product is great, but if you're like me and you have rosy cheeks, it's just not enough.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Lexington, NC
I have always had trouble finding my perfect shade. I use this project and it finds my perfect shade for me.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Earlton, NY
Works more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Has set amount of pigment in it so don't expect it to magically match your skin like they state. Good news is since the coverage is thin it will still blend in. Unless you only need the coverage of a tinted moisturizer look elsewhere.
KRISTINA C.
KRISTINA C.
I was exicted to try this product because I find it very difficult to find a foundation to match my skin tone. I have fair skin, but even the light product was noticeably darker on my skin. I ended up mixing this product with a facial moisturizer to thin it out so that it wasn't so noticeable on my face. Needless to say I do not plan on purchasing this again. I do not think it is worth the price when I have to mix it with another product just to make it work for my skin tone.
Katelynn O.
Katelynn O.
When I put on foundation I grab some moisturizer and mix it with my foundation. It takes time and can be messy sometimes. But with Almays smart shade it has moisturizer in it! so it makes my makeup application so much easier! Goes on smooth i love it!
Zavier R.
Zavier R.
Wellington, FL
It doesn't really do what it says its going to do. I wouldn't purchase it, but then again everyone's standards are different.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.