7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Camille M.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
Wasn't too sure when I purchased this but there was a bogo sale and my daughter wanted to try it too. I bought light/medium and the color in the tube was surprisingly light but I used it anyway. The results after a couple of minutes was quite amazing. I have to say the color was very natural and blended to my own skin tone. I found it to last all day and will repurchase for sure!
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Breyer B.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD
This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Las Vegas, NV
When it turned the tone it was supposed to my face was tanish orange and streaky. It needs more coverage. It also only stayed on my face for about 3 hours without wearing half way of, I won't be purchasing this again.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I didn't like this at all. I found it very pasty and thick, and it didn't match my ski tone very well. I would not recommend it.
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Massillon, OH
This product doesn't blend very well. I would not recommend it.
Raeanne G.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought this was OK foundation. It was quite runny and felt more like a tinted moisturizer than a traditional foundation. even with primer I didn't think it worked as well as others that I have tried.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm surprised that so many people don't like this foundation. I love it! Great coverage, it adjusts to my skin so nicely! No more shade guessing!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.