7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm surprised that so many people don't like this foundation. I love it! Great coverage, it adjusts to my skin so nicely! No more shade guessing!
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA
This stuff does actually work in blending with your skin except its pretty light coverage. You will have to use a good concealer in combination with this or build up the product if you want more medium, full coverage. It is pretty light though and it doesn't feel like you're wearing much.
Elisha N.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
I used this during my school years when I couldn't afford a "real" foundation and picked it up at the local drug store. It felt a bit heavy and appeared orang-y at times and fine other times, like it was not well mixed. I liked that it had 15 SPF protection. I eventually switched products to a BB cream.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Edgerton, WI
I have very pale skin so i bought it in the light shade and when i opened it it just ran all over my counter top and then when i tried applying it the color was uneven and made me look like I had a bad spray tan.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Elyria , OH
I usually don't use cream or liquid foundation. It seems impossible to match my skin color. Plus powders or bronzers were easier. My mom used this and told me to try, so trusting my mom i bought one. Its okay for a liquid foundation. I think coverage is minimal and if you don't blend well, it looks whitish.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
This foundation does not go on smooth. It looks blotchy and once it is on for a while it makes your face feel greasy. Yuck!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Strongsville , OH
This is what I've been using for 5 years now and I have no complaints. I use this exact shade of medium and it is a perfect blend to your face, and provides the most flawless pigment . I recommend it to anyone who isn't a fan of putting too much on their face, or spending too much time at the mirror.
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
It caused my face to look a tad bit orange. After a while I just started using it as a BB Cream/primer and that worked great. It would be great for the summer months when you have a tan though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.