Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This didn't work at all for me. if i put a little on it did nothing. if i put more on it was to dark. no in between.
Amanda s.
nahunta, GA
Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Wendingo L.
Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Almay products. This goes on smoothly and is so light. It makes my skin look like I'm not wearing anything.
Rachel C.
I borrowed this product from a friend once and it seemed to be great then! I do not use makeup frequently however.
Brianna C.
Modesto , CA
I remember buying this in the shade that was suppose to match me, but didn't whatsoever. I returned it immediately.
Maggie C.
Galt, CA
Not enough coverage and not enough color shades. It would be good as a winter foundation is it had more coverage.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
The concept is awesome, but I found it didn't work for me. I say use the money on something that actually works.
Cherise M.
Louisville, KY
I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.