Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Raeanne G.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA

This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY

I thought this was OK foundation. It was quite runny and felt more like a tinted moisturizer than a traditional foundation. even with primer I didn't think it worked as well as others that I have tried.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL

I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm surprised that so many people don't like this foundation. I love it! Great coverage, it adjusts to my skin so nicely! No more shade guessing!
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA

This stuff does actually work in blending with your skin except its pretty light coverage. You will have to use a good concealer in combination with this or build up the product if you want more medium, full coverage. It is pretty light though and it doesn't feel like you're wearing much.
Elisha N.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV

Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC

I used this during my school years when I couldn't afford a "real" foundation and picked it up at the local drug store. It felt a bit heavy and appeared orang-y at times and fine other times, like it was not well mixed. I liked that it had 15 SPF protection. I eventually switched products to a BB cream.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Edgerton, WI

I have very pale skin so i bought it in the light shade and when i opened it it just ran all over my counter top and then when i tried applying it the color was uneven and made me look like I had a bad spray tan.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.