Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN

I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR

Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA

I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Gisell G.
Gisell G.
Chattanooga, TN

I have combination skin that tends to get oily and I feel like this product made my skin even more oily.... I would not recommend to people with combination skin. Yes it did give me a flawless look but like I said oily...!! I tried a powder over it and still nothing, maybe it's just me ?
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY

I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.

For a convenience store sold makeup, it blends very well and matches well with most skin tones. Though when I used it, it did not feel light on my skin. It felt too heavy
Aure L.
Aure L.

I've used this foundation for like my whole life. It's one of my favorites. I like how it's very lightweight. I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of foundation so this is literally my go to foundation whenever I just want a little coverage.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Boulder, CO

I got this makeup because I was tired of trying to match my shade and thought this would do it all by itself...I was disappointed. This make up doesn't cover all that well and seemed like one flat tone which didn't blend with my skin at all.
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Azle, TX

Hated this wrost make up i ever used .. turn me this wired color made me brake out bad
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.