Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Conway, AR
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY
This did NOT match my skin even remotely. I bought the lightest shade and it matched way to dark for me. I tried it once and then could never use it again.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
I really like this product, I am not one to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so this is perfect, it glides on and it blends well.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Apex, NC
I love Almay products and loved this at first. I used the light foundation. The first few times it was perfect. Now after about an hour and a half, it turns orangy looking. Other than that, it's ok.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I have used this for a long time and it is perfect for my skin, lightweight and flawless.
rachel v.
rachel v.
It has a light coverage and works ok. It is good as an everyday foudation, but it does wear off.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Ever notice how Almay does NOT carry a variety of shades for darker tones? Shame on you Almay!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.