Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Desiree R.
Desiree R.

No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Alexia R.
Alexia R.

I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Benson, NC

It's almost impossible to match color to fair skin. You either look like an orange, or really pink.

Not good for oily skin either, and practically melts off before day's end.

Spend a few extra dollars at the mall and get the good stuff... for foundation at least!
Ali F.
Ali F.
Van Nuys, CA

When it comes to foundation I always seem to be in between shades and I never have time in the mornings to be mixing difrent prodcts to get the perfect match. So I picked up this product a few months back hoping it would work for me....but it didn't, at all. I clames to adjust to your skin color. But I found that it doesn't match at all its very sheer and leaves my skin looking orange and feeling greasy! So if you want your skin to look orange and have just as many visable blemishes then this is agood product for you otherwise I don't recommend it.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks

It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
San Jose, CA

I loved the concept of the color match makeup and it worked great at first... After about a month and a half the color started to turn orange and didn't match anymore. Bottome line it is a good product if used within a month.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY

No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX

I have very fair skin, so the lightest shade works great for me. Most foundations are too dark, thick, or way too white. I can never seem to find the right shade. I like that this product is very light and you feel like you are wearing no makeup. This product is not gong to hold up for people wanting to hide a lot of blemishes or scars, works much better on clear skinned people who just want a light, healthy glow. My biggest complaint about this foundation is how fast it comes out of the tube. I mean it literally pours out because it is such thin liquid, so I have wasted quite a bit of it. Wish they would change their dispenser so I don't run out so fast.
Marsha V.
Marsha V.
Lakeside, CA

So, I did not have the money to buy my preferred option at Sephora so I opted to goto my drugstore. This one was on sale and I had a coupon so it was easy on the wallet. I had the commercials and thought it was worth a shot. I have been using it for a week now. The color is not perfect but it will do. I think a good primer is a must because otherwise and hour later you can't tell you ever put anything on. But it must be a good primer. Luckily, I had various samples I got from Sephora. I used four different ones and it was not a pretty picture. So to sum it up, it is good in a pich like in my case but not an every day thing much less if you want covereage for more than two hours.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN

I tried this makeup and i was disappointed in the coverage and the overall quality. It says it blend into your shade but i found my package to be orange. I may have just gotten a dud.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.