7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Odenton, MD
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Camille M.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
Wasn't too sure when I purchased this but there was a bogo sale and my daughter wanted to try it too. I bought light/medium and the color in the tube was surprisingly light but I used it anyway. The results after a couple of minutes was quite amazing. I have to say the color was very natural and blended to my own skin tone. I found it to last all day and will repurchase for sure!
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Breyer B.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD
This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Well it is decent for the price.
I've used it a few months.
Its nothing special really.
Just Okay ,not recommended.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
The first time I used this it seemed to work okay. Although being a porcelain skin color, it did not blend to my tone as well as I would have liked it too.
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Massillon, OH
This product doesn't blend very well. I would not recommend it.
Raeanne G.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought this was OK foundation. It was quite runny and felt more like a tinted moisturizer than a traditional foundation. even with primer I didn't think it worked as well as others that I have tried.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.