BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I usually like Almay products, but was very disappointed with this one. It covered poorly and didn't last very long.
Hayley L.
Newberg, OR
I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK
I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY
Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
Kristine B.
Riverside, Ca
I gave it a c because it does match my skin tone, but overall it is horrible coverage and not all that long lasting.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR
This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Melissa R.
I did not like this product. It did not give me the coverage I thought it would, and it did not match my skin color.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Lucia A.
Porterville, CA
It's so smooth, invisible but yet enough coverage to cover some imperfections. Light and not greasy! Love love love !
Diane R.
Columbus, OH
I had no issues with the colour match, but it felt like no matter how much I put on, there was never any coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.