7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
It doesn't match completely
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I used primer once and once with out. both time my face looks terribly oily. I was very excited about this at first and saw a few people on YouTube demonstrate it and they loved it so I of course, bought it and I just didn't love it. I didn't use hardly any of the bottle and probably never will again.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One it's expensive for a drugstore makeup it retails for $14.49, two it looks gross it had all these weird dark dots in it, and three it has no coverage it blends from super dark to invisible. Needless to say I returned it to Walgreen's the next day.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
It comes out white which is scary lol, but it changes on your skin... the only problem is... the color that it changes too doesn't really go right.. its too pink for my yellow undertones..... i do like the way it feels and it did blend well... but I am making it work by mixing it with another color...
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Katee L.
Katee L.
Bremerton, WA
It didn't really match my skin perfectly and it made my skin feel oily. Also I felt like the tube was a little small for what I was paying for. Especially since this is supposed to be for all over coverage
Emily S.
Emily S.
Mechanicsville, MD
Honestly I would not suggest this. I used it when I was younger because I was attracted to the "smart" technology. It oxidizes and ends up darker than the packaging. This could maybe be a product for someone unfamiliar with makeup (I feel bad completely dissing it) but save your doll hairs people!
Savanah L.
Savanah L.
I'm kind of in the middle with this One... I love the way the foundation looks on me but I don't like the fact it dried out my skin but if your looking for good color I recommend just use face moisturizer before use.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
This product was a complete was of money, it was watery , too dark even though I bought the right shade and does not blend well with skin. I never was a big on Almay before now I probably won't buy Almay again.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Marion, VA
One of my favorite brands of makeup! love using their eye shadows, plus this foundation is amazing! The best!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.