Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brie L.
Brie L.
Haddonfield, NJ

Horrible product, i came out very cakey and i got the lightest shade and it was not my color at all. didn't blend well ):
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC

Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA

I don't like to wear a lot of makeup and I love that this foundation is so sheer and light that it looks like you're wearing nothing at all. I like that the makeup adjust to your shade because I have a hard time finding makeup in my correct shade.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN

It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV

It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO

I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY

Wtf? both almay and physicians formula seem to forget that black people wear makeup too?
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA

I used to use this as a freshman in high school. If you have no acne or problem areas on your face then this is overall OK. It has very light coverage and is barely buildable. If you have dry skin then this is good because its moisturizing.
april g.
april g.

Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Casey W.
Casey W.

This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.