Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Annika T.
Annika T.
Fpo, Ap
Really covers blemishes well, wouldn't use for whole face though!
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Edna F.
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC
Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Aurora, CO
I loved this foundation when I first bought it, but then my skin tone started to change when I stopped tanning, and now I can never find one that matches my color. I've also noticed that it seems to highlight my blemishes rather than help cover it up once it stopped matching my skin. I recommend it if you test it to see if it matches your skin first before purchasing.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Scottsdale, AZ
It doesn't match skin tones at all and doesn't offer very much coverage.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.