Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimberlyn F.
Kimberlyn F.
Oakland, NJ

This foundation made me brown/orange! I am just so pale! It doesn't actually match your shade.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Winder, GA

This foundation came out really dark and it was very oily. I would not recommend this or buy it again!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage.
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Bay Village, OH

It's hard for me to find a product for my skin tone. This product generally matches well and leaves me with a seamless finish.
Kanvitha K.
Kanvitha K.

At first i thought it was good and after wearing this within few hrs it made my skin so greasy and nxt day mrg i had breakouts not happy with it didn't worked out for me
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ozark, MO

The product tries to adjust to my skin, but I'm so pale that it is still too dark. It leaves lines a lot. Good thing is it doesn't make me break out!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Durham, NH

This makeup always ends up being white around my eyes, and yellowy-orange on the rest of my face. I'm pale, and I'd really like more consistency- especially when using this as a foundation/concealer.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA

Honestly so far I'm not a fan of Almay, I tried their concealer first but then it creased on me so I decided to give another product a try but honestly wasn't satisfied. I couldn't find my right shade. I didn't feel comfortable with it.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.