Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Carli C.
Carli C.
Lynn, MA
I love this stuff. I use it with vitamin Oil and a drop of illuminizer and my face looks flawless. I get compliments all the time, people asking me what is it that I am using on my face
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH
I like the way it makes my skin looks
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Peabody, MA
Although the price point is appealing, you seem to get get what you pay for with this foundation. What Almay claims to be a "smart shade" is not so smart. I tried the light/medium shade because I have relatively light colored skin with a hint of a tan and expected this foundation to blend right into my skin tone; but instead turned an interesting shade of orange. Not only is the color off, this makeup completely dried my skin out to the point where my face was slightly flaking off on my cheeks, upper lip, and chin after only a few uses. It may have been my mix of dry/oily skin type in particular that did not agree with this foundation because a friend of mine loves it, but I would not recommend taking the chance.
Anne S.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
I have used this product on and off for a while now. It has excellent coverage and matches great with skin tone, but I have found it to be very cakey and unbearable by the end of the day. I use this as an emergency foundation if I have run out of my daily foundation or will usually use as a spot treatment. I naturally have combination skin, so that may be the problem. It is a great coverage foundation, and It may work great for others, just not a huge fan of the feeling of clogged pores.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH
Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.