Add a Photo

Photos (50)
DivaTheologica D.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport

For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA

I used to use this as a freshman in high school. If you have no acne or problem areas on your face then this is overall OK. It has very light coverage and is barely buildable. If you have dry skin then this is good because its moisturizing.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA

I hate looking cakey and I'm not prone to breakouts but I do need something to even out my skin tone, this worked perfect never looked caked on cause its very thin. You don't feel like you have makeup on and it will match any skin tone. I hate trying to figure out the right color for me so this just has the easy factor written all over it.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Goodyear, AZ

This is a great product! love the smoothness texture it offers. Lightweight so it wont look cakey or clog pores. Matches color of skin well. Blends even and easy to use.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD

I've actually been using this foundation for awhile now and I love it. Recently, it was doing something weird where it came out darker than my skin tone and I looked horrible!! Thankfully, it was easily remedied... just shook up the tube before squeezing it out! It comes out very light and doesn't leave my face oily or cakey. One of my favorite foundations.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA

I have very fair skin so for me the product only work like a moisturizer with a subtle hint of color. Its very light but felt a little greasy to me also it has a grainy texture but it does smooth out fairly well. I would recommend for someone who has very little blemishes or problem spots but not for someone looking for full coverage.
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Elmore, AL

It doesn't match completely
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA

I used primer once and once with out. both time my face looks terribly oily. I was very excited about this at first and saw a few people on YouTube demonstrate it and they loved it so I of course, bought it and I just didn't love it. I didn't use hardly any of the bottle and probably never will again.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.