Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I was really excited to try this product, but was not impressed. It doesn't match into your skin & leaves an orange-tint. Will not purchase again
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY

Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida

This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA

Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL

I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Dania N.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL

I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This did not work just buy the real stuff
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI

Worked great at first. Used it for about a month straight then it most of turned bad because it made my face orange.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN

I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.