BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY
Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
lorraine a.
Baroda, MI
The color was a good fit but when applied it was orange on my face and the product would always make the bottle messy
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
This product never quite matched my skin tone. It always ended up being a bit too dark and blotchy most of the time.
sooniya k.
Kansas City, MO
Nice and easy to apply on helps cover up blemishes and is easy to apply on would use for home and it is very smooth
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff not only matches my skin but it feels really light and clean, it doesn't feel like a huge layer of makeup
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA
Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
brittany s.
This is a good foundation if you're a more natural look kind of girl. I prefer it over some although I've had better.
Tayler a.
Orlando
It's good for like staying inside , but this product dose not stay on for a long time ! and doesn't cover acne at all
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.