Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY

I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

When they promote this product they said it adjusts to your skin tone, I brought it and was so excited. But when I put it on it did not blend at as 'll it is much too dark even though I got the lightest one. They don't have enough color variations and it has a very orange undertone.
Faith B.
Faith B.

I don't like this product at all. It comes out very blotchy and splotchy.. It also doesn't have good coverage what so ever.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY

Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI

This is my favorite foundation, though it does take some work to get right. I switch between medium (300) for summer and fall, and medium/light (200) for winter and spring. I also shake the bottle before application and use a powder on top of it to blend better.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR

Almay smart shade foundation is my favorite because it is a lightweigh foundation.. ibdo not need to put a lot because i am light skin and my face its very free from acne.. works looks and feels good..
Minerva S.
Minerva S.

I like this shade foundation. It goes on smoothly and gives a radiant look
Bri L.
Bri L.

I don't like this foundation very much. First off, I don't think it's really a foundation. It has lighter coverage than a bb cream. Also, I the colors are very yellow.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA

I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Salina A.
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA

This works awesome, blends right into my skin and leaves me with a clear complexion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.