Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH

Not the best formula of foundation. Contains a lot of unncessary ingredients and does not treat any skin.care concerns. Colors are hard to match and it's not very moisturizing
Alina C.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ

It has little beads of color that are mixed in with a white base and that how the smart shade works. It has medium coverage and usually stays on for about 5 hours but it can look cakey. I bought this and I keep it in my purse for emergencies.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL

It is hard to get a good match to your skin tone. For me it comes out uneven and splotchy. I ended up washing it of and using a different foundation. I generally wear beige type foundations but the medium was WAY too dark and had a bit of a red tone to it. Maybe the light would work better but then again it may be to pale for me.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I'm horrible at finding the right foundation shade...so I picked this up as a kind of last resort. I was so surprised that I actually loved it. I have never had a foundation that matched my skin so perfectly. It covers well, though if you have any breakouts you'll probably need a concealer. It typically doesn't feel heavy or oily and as long as you shake it well I think you'll have no trouble with the color.

It is a bit runny, so be careful when squeezing it out of the tube!
Standricka P.
Standricka P.
Ellenwood , Ga

I tried a smillar brand like this and it broke my face out :( But that was a dif brand this brand may be worth a try :)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR

This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX

I had a breakout using this product.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Salt Lake City, UT

At first use I was a fan of this foundation. Then again, I am a foundation whore. I always have at least 3 different brands because I get sick of them so fast. This foundation, however, seemed to go bad much faster than other brands which surprised me because I am usually a fan of Almay. I was also excited for this brand to last me through fall when I went from summertime glow to winter zombie skin tone - which it didn't.
All in all, if you have a relatively consistent skin tone and use foundation quickly this will work fine for you but if you have blemishes to cover, changing skin tone, or don't use foundation very often, this product is definitely not for you.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.