Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Durham, NH

This makeup always ends up being white around my eyes, and yellowy-orange on the rest of my face. I'm pale, and I'd really like more consistency- especially when using this as a foundation/concealer.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA

Honestly so far I'm not a fan of Almay, I tried their concealer first but then it creased on me so I decided to give another product a try but honestly wasn't satisfied. I couldn't find my right shade. I didn't feel comfortable with it.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Merced, CA

Was good in a bind matches good to skin color, not enough coverage not something I would use everyday to little for the price I paid,
Eden T.
Eden T.
Buchanan, GA

This is my go to foundation. It covers great and matches great with my skin tone. Prices are good depending on where u go also. This product also last forever.
Samantha f.
Samantha f.
Honolulu, Hawaii (HI)

I enjoyed this product till it started running low and came out an orangish color.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS

I bought this for my mom who has allergies to lots of products and she loves it. She is darker completion and easily found a shade for her. But I couldn't find a shade for my pale skin as the light was still too dark. Her skin is dry and lacks oil so this worked great for her but for me who is dry but not lacking in oil I found it too oily.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA

I don't like to wear a lot of makeup and I love that this foundation is so sheer and light that it looks like you're wearing nothing at all. I like that the makeup adjust to your shade because I have a hard time finding makeup in my correct shade.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN

It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.