7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Merced, CA
Was good in a bind matches good to skin color, not enough coverage not something I would use everyday to little for the price I paid,
Eden T.
Eden T.
Buchanan, GA
This is my go to foundation. It covers great and matches great with my skin tone. Prices are good depending on where u go also. This product also last forever.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Its great at matching my shade every time the only draw back to it, is it tend to become oily over a period of time wearing it.
Rosa Julia M.
Rosa Julia M.
Medley, FL
Se adapta muy bien al tono de la piel. cubre lo necesario y no saca brillos, excelente para diario
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Henrico, VA
I don't like to wear a lot of makeup and I love that this foundation is so sheer and light that it looks like you're wearing nothing at all. I like that the makeup adjust to your shade because I have a hard time finding makeup in my correct shade.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
BUCKHANNON, WV
It was an great match for my skin tone. It's light and applies smooth. I set it with powder with helps I don't think you can complain for the price and it works well enough that i will finish using it but not sure if i will repurchase or try something different
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I like a light to medium coverage and this matches my skin tone perfectly even after i get a little sun. Its the best value for the price point. Its also light on my skin it doesnt feel heavy.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA
I used to use this as a freshman in high school. If you have no acne or problem areas on your face then this is overall OK. It has very light coverage and is barely buildable. If you have dry skin then this is good because its moisturizing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.