Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Fayetteville, AR
This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Ming L.
Ming L.
So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Corey M.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA
The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Anne S.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX
I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.