BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Caitlyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
This hardly covers at all and I just...don't get it. Fully disappointed!
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA
This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Sanaya D.
I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC
I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this product and was very disappointed. It did not blend well with my skin and make my face feel oily.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Erica G.
Gardiner, ME
although I am a makeup gal, love trying new products, especially foundation.I must say when I saw the White runny texture I was a bit nervous. I know it has matching technology to insure a perfect match. I do like the idea behind the skin matching technology and the pigment speed with in the Foundation. As soon as you start blending the foundation out the pigment beads burst and start mimicking your skins own natural color. Or this is what it's supposed to do. If I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 on effectiveness was the skin matching quality I would rate it a 6. and although there is a lot of room for improvement with in this formula I do believe it is a quality product for the price. Perfect for younger gals and or people just starting dabbling with makeup in my opinion. However I will not be re purchasing this product as it's not a great match for me. I have combination skin that is semi hard to match its tone, I have acne prone skin with oily and dry patches. Although I'm looking for good coverage I'm also looking for a natural feel and finish.. and this wasn't it for me. If you have it kicking around or receive it as a gift I do suggest giving it a go as it may work great for you and what you're looking for. With that said I'm also not suggesting 2 run out and go purchase this Foundation either
Erika B.
Stockton, CA
Found a bunch of packages on extreme clearance and figured I'd give it a try. This stuff sucks, none of the shads really blended into my skin and once they dried they left a weird powdery finish. The coverage was fine but It felt way heavier than I liked, I'll just stick to my BB creams.
Lori c.
I was looking for something new after using mineral powder for years so I tried this product. It goes on smooth and looks somewhat natural but doesn't have the coverage. Doesn't last all day either.
Leticia A.
When I bought this product I remember there being nothing special about it. I think the commercials hyped it up. I had better results with other drugstore foundations. But the big con for this product was that a few months after I had bought it, it turned gray. The more I tried to blend the foundation the more it would turn dark gray. It may have been a bad batch I got, but like I said it was nothing special when it was working fine so I didn't see the need to repurchase.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.