Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Deidra C.
Deidra C.

It doesn't really do all that it says it will. I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Never buying it again.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

This is just a light foundation. It is not a concealer. It works well if you just need light coverage.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA

Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA

Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY

I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH

Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO

I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

I love this foundation 100%.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.