BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Chautel J.
I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Shannon M.
Medway, MA
I have a very strange skin tone, to some people I'm tan-ish and to others I'm extremely pale. That's why when I found out that there was a make up that "fit to you skin" I was really excited. I went out to the store and bought it as quickly as possible and boy was I disappointed. It didn't provide any coverage and didn't match my skin very well. I wore it one day to school and some one looked and me and said "wow it's so weird seeing you with out face make up on" and after that I threw it in the trash
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Hana N.
I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Ashlee H.
New Haven, IN
I had high hopes for this makeup. I have been looking for something to even out my skin tone without a heavy formula so I thought that this would be perfect. It comes out white and then is suppose to match your skin tone as you rub it in. I kept rubbing and rubbing, but it was the farthest thing from my skin tone. I am fair and this turned into a orange based brown color. So disappointed that I couldn't find my receipt to return it!
Melissa S.
Weirton, WV
Smart shade... Its only smart until you get to the last 1/3 of the bottle. Then the beads seems to be very concentrated, so you get a very dark uneven color. Imagine my horror when I am applying it in my car before work in a hurry. If you have smooth unaffected skin, this will work great. If you have acne or oily skin, STAY AWAY. This will literally slide right off your face. I looked like I had no makeup on after only 5 or 6 hours.
Renae V.
Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I am not a fan of this makeup in any sense. First off, the application itself lent to very poor, uneven coverage. Also, it did not match my skin tone at all. Usually foundations are a bit dark on me anyways, I have come to notice, as I am quite pale. However, even buying the lightest shade available for this makeup, as I blended it turned my skin an awful shade of almost orange. I was told by multiple people that I looked as if I had gotten a spray tan on my face. How embarrassing!
Connell H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product claims to be something great, and with claims like that its hard not to want to try it out. First, the coverage of this product is very low, I have acne prone skin, and this did nothing in ways of coverage. Second the product itself is kind of greasy feeling, and streaky on the skin. Also, I'm very pale, and this product did not match my skin despite its claims, and left me orange. 3/10 would not purchase again.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
I am a make up critique when it comes to my skin, and I would rather wear none at all than have an oily base on my face. I tried this on a whim while lurking my sister's make up drawer and actually really liked it.

Drawback is I only use it for my cover up spots because it doesn't completely blend in, I even had a light shade with my tan face and it still came out somewhat orange.

I also recommend blending it with your fingers rather than a sponge, it looks ten times more natural that way.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.