Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Martina B.
Martina B.

Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN

I would say the worst foundation ever. Coverage and consistency was poor.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS

This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
judiane H.
judiane H.
Kissimmee, FL

This is definitely perfect for everyday use. Its very lightweight but covers great.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD

Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD

This foundation is great for people who are just starting to wear makeup because it is light coverage AND it has an SPF. I would not recommend to those who need more of a higher coverage foundation because this will do NOTHING for you.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Louis, MO

I really was not impressed by this foundation. I really didn't think its claim of matching to your perfect shade really worked. I felt the formula did not provide as much cover as I would have liked. If you want a light foundation, this might work for you, but if you are someone like me who needs a foundation with more coverage I would skip out on this product!
Delaney H.
Delaney H.

I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA

What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca

I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.