Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Martina B.
Martina B.

Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC

This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
Holly B.
Holly B.

Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Karin B.
Karin B.

This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Priya L.
Priya L.

This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN

I would say the worst foundation ever. Coverage and consistency was poor.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.