7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ
I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Kenli P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
regina  W.
regina W.
AVA, MO
This isn't for me the foundation coverage is terrible and it caused my skin to burn when i applied it has a really weird smell and it oxidize .not my thing
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.