BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Decent for the price but minimal coverage. It seemed that my face got oily a lot quicker than usual when using this.
Ruby C.
This should be marketed as more of a tinted moisturizer with almost no tint. No coverage and the feel is off putting
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
This product never quite matched my skin tone. It always ended up being a bit too dark and blotchy most of the time.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff not only matches my skin but it feels really light and clean, it doesn't feel like a huge layer of makeup
sooniya k.
Kansas City, MO
Nice and easy to apply on helps cover up blemishes and is easy to apply on would use for home and it is very smooth
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I usually like Almay products, but was very disappointed with this one. It covered poorly and didn't last very long.
brittany s.
This is a good foundation if you're a more natural look kind of girl. I prefer it over some although I've had better.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Hayley L.
Newberg, OR
I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK
I don't like this foundation. It doesn't cover very well at all and it doesn't match my skin like it is supposed to.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.