Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL

I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Brigitte P.
Brigitte P.
Jacksonville, FL

Almay always works for dry/problem skin and blends great!
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH

As a woman of color most companies lack the shades to match many of our skin tones, this is one of them.
Debby S.
Debby S.

Almay smart shade matches easily to my skin, blends smooth and doesn't look cakey!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA

I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Kim R.
Kim R.
Quincy, IL

I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
yuliana c.
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA

Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Kirstin P.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield, VA

My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT

I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
Hira A.
Hira A.
San Marcos, CA

My color is a tad bit too light for me during summer. But during the colder months its a perfect match. Still, this guy isn't a full coverage product. And the worst part is that it turns kinda chunky when it dries. Well, maybe mines just defected. But for light coverage, it does a decent job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.