BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
The first time I used this it seemed to work okay. Although being a porcelain skin color, it did not blend to my tone as well as I would have liked it too.
maddie w.
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
Not enough coverage for my preference, but worked fine as a tinted moisturizer if that is all the coverage you need.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Wasn't really pleased with this product. Yeah it is cool that you don't have to worry about not looking for the perfect shade to match you but this product just didn't work well for me. It barely even applied anything. It showed every blemish that I had clear as day. Not a fan of that. I wear makeup to try to hide the redness of my face and random acne not to make them stand out.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
When they promote this product they said it adjusts to your skin tone, I brought it and was so excited. But when I put it on it did not blend at as 'll it is much too dark even though I got the lightest one. They don't have enough color variations and it has a very orange undertone.
Faith B.
Faith B.
I don't like this product at all. It comes out very blotchy and splotchy.. It also doesn't have good coverage what so ever.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
I love the idea of this foundation. I'm ivory skinned and the lightest shade was too dark. The coverage isn't that good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite foundation, though it does take some work to get right. I switch between medium (300) for summer and fall, and medium/light (200) for winter and spring. I also shake the bottle before application and use a powder on top of it to blend better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.