7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I picked this up a while ago and wanted to try. I don't think it provides much coverage.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
Not enough coverage for my preference, but worked fine as a tinted moisturizer if that is all the coverage you need.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Wasn't really pleased with this product. Yeah it is cool that you don't have to worry about not looking for the perfect shade to match you but this product just didn't work well for me. It barely even applied anything. It showed every blemish that I had clear as day. Not a fan of that. I wear makeup to try to hide the redness of my face and random acne not to make them stand out.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Dumfries, VA
I tried this product when it first came out and it was actually what they say it is. It did blend very well to match my skin tone and it left my face feeling super soft. It was so good my best friend ended up stealing it from me lol.
Faith B.
Faith B.
I don't like this product at all. It comes out very blotchy and splotchy.. It also doesn't have good coverage what so ever.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Science Hill, KY
Recently I just tried this product before attending a formal event. I had previously been turned away from the product from bad reviews. HOWEVER, at the event in which I wore this product I received compliments on how even and flawless my skin looked. I love the way it blended and made my complexion even! 5 stars!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite foundation, though it does take some work to get right. I switch between medium (300) for summer and fall, and medium/light (200) for winter and spring. I also shake the bottle before application and use a powder on top of it to blend better.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I bought this hoping it would be a light weight foundation. It is in fact light weight, but perhaps a little too light. It doesn't give any coverage and didn't last long at all. Also I'm extremely light skinned and even the lightest shade was too dark and left an orange color.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I like this shade foundation. It goes on smoothly and gives a radiant look
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.