BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM
I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
It turned my face into a white pasty mess...did not like and I am fair skin toned and was just not good almost ashy looking on me.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Signal Hill, CA
Only 4 hour wear max :(
Marylyn W.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I love all Almay products because they all work for me and with great prices.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I use this everyday. Matches my skin tone and has the perfect amount of coverage.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Armani D.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Marcela P.
Marcela P.
Glen Cove, NY
I didn't find that it gave me enough coverage to be a foundation. I think it's more of a light BB cream of some sort. I didn't like this product.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Odenton, MD
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.