BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicaury R.
Staten Island, NY
This product should be categorized under tinted moisturizer rather than foundation. There is no coverage what so ever.
Perla S.
Brownsville, TX
Bought it once and did not like it. Did match my skin but did not cover all flaws in skin and it did not last all day.
Tien T.
Riverside, CA
It doesn't cover well. the color is off in undertone. don't even think about using this on top of anything that has sfp
Grace G.
Evens my skin tone, but does not hide every imperfection on my face. I have fair skin and feel the shade matches well.
Shannon N.
Harvey, IL
It's not the best but it will do if your on a budget. I love the texture but it's not very good for all over coverage.
Nichole H.
Garland, TX
I have used this product a couple of times and it looks horrible every time. It is way too dark for my pale complexion.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL
I had to purchase to shades to match my color both were excellent for a primer base but left my skin with a chalky look
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Caitlin D.
Laceys Spring, AL
This does not blend well, and does not provide coverage. Too oily, even right after appication. Made me look orange! :(
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
I have not used any foundation from Almay.. But I have used other products from Almay.. I might have to try it I guess.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.