Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY

Did not match my olivey golden native american skin tone =[ and it turned orange =[
sahira n.
sahira n.
Duluth, GA

It doesn't do what it claims to do!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI

This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ

I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA

Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI

I was thrilled to see the ad for this make up, the one where Kate Hudson glides it along her skin and it magically matched her skin tone perfectly. I always struggle with finding my perfect match and I thought this would be the answer to my prayers, but I was seriously mistaken. This make up did not blend to match my skin tone at all, even after picking my shade. This is just another crappy foundation that you should not waste your money on.
Juliea U.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR

This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Valentina L.
Valentina L.

This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.