BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is a waste of money!!!! its like ur just putting skin toned lotion on ur face it doesn't cover any blemishes or even out the skin tone
Nicole E.
San Diego, CA
I've used this foundation off and on for years. I use it when my skin is clearer because it is a bit sheer and does not cover breakouts well. This product is one of the few foundations that has never made my skin breakout. I have to use this product quickly because if I keep it too long it has a harder time matching my skin, but that's probably for the best because it probably should (for sanitary reasons) be thrown out by then. DON'T apply or blend this product with your fingers because it will start to adjust to the color of your fingers. A makeup sponge works best.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but it didn't match as closly as i would like and didn't cover as well as i wanted.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Rocio V.
Perris
I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Christine S.
Houston , TX
I love trying new cosmetics whether it be professional grade or over the counter. This foundation number one was a really watery like consistantcy and number two a terrible match. I think Allmay might want to rethink this product.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
April H.
Manteca, CA
I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
Aubrey M.
Roseville, CA
This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.