Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID

It says it is so smart it will just match but I still had to mix it in with a little bit of my old foundation to get it just right.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH

Matches my skin tone perfectly. Not my favorite Almay option, but a nice light option for the hottest summer months.
Christine E.
Christine E.
San Jose, CA

I have a very fair shade of skin so this did not match my skin color at all! Way too orange for me and it did not cover well anyways.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK

While its supposed to maatch your shade it doesn't seem to do tha well. The coverage is light at best and you can tell where you have it on. I have used Almay before and this particular foundation is not good.
carolina a.
carolina a.

I have never tried this but i wonder if it is light on the skin and such...
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Hohenwald, TN

Great coverage, doesn't take much, but most definitely has an orange tint! Beware!
Shay H.
Shay H.
Purchase, NY

I tried this because it was on sale and the product just sounded so revolutionary.. but no. I was very disappointed. Nothing corrected its self in away and the makeup was very thin. Too thin to put on your face. It starts off as white then turns a color so you believe it works... But it just doesn't
Janet M.
Janet M.

I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almost.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.