7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS
This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Royal oak, MI
I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Philadelphia, PA
I saw this product and was so excited to try it. It has no coverage!
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA
Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX
Decent foundation, but it doesn't do a good job of adjusting.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Jacklynn C.
Jacklynn C.
West Columbia, SC
I first saw this product as i was walking through Big Lots. They had it where you were either a light,light/medium,medium,dark. Not much to pick from, i thought i would be a light so i decided to give the product a try. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Did not match the color of my face what so ever it made me look like i just laid in a tanning bed for hours. I am pale, this product is not for pale people. I thought it would be fine because it is suppose to match your skin tone. Another thing is i have oily skin. Not all over but just my T-zone. Again not a product for oily skin! I washed my face added my lotion and put this product on for my normal day. I looked like a grease monkey! The bottom line is don't buy this product.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Ventura , CA
I tried this product out and it just didn't work the way I expected it to
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.