Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX

I had a breakout using this product.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Salt Lake City, UT

At first use I was a fan of this foundation. Then again, I am a foundation whore. I always have at least 3 different brands because I get sick of them so fast. This foundation, however, seemed to go bad much faster than other brands which surprised me because I am usually a fan of Almay. I was also excited for this brand to last me through fall when I went from summertime glow to winter zombie skin tone - which it didn't.
All in all, if you have a relatively consistent skin tone and use foundation quickly this will work fine for you but if you have blemishes to cover, changing skin tone, or don't use foundation very often, this product is definitely not for you.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA

I picked this up a while ago and wanted to try. I don't think it provides much coverage.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA

Not enough coverage for my preference, but worked fine as a tinted moisturizer if that is all the coverage you need.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro , TN

Wasn't really pleased with this product. Yeah it is cool that you don't have to worry about not looking for the perfect shade to match you but this product just didn't work well for me. It barely even applied anything. It showed every blemish that I had clear as day. Not a fan of that. I wear makeup to try to hide the redness of my face and random acne not to make them stand out.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Warwick , Ny

I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

When they promote this product they said it adjusts to your skin tone, I brought it and was so excited. But when I put it on it did not blend at as 'll it is much too dark even though I got the lightest one. They don't have enough color variations and it has a very orange undertone.
Faith B.
Faith B.

I don't like this product at all. It comes out very blotchy and splotchy.. It also doesn't have good coverage what so ever.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.