7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Iraida L.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Signal Hill, CA
Only 4 hour wear max :(
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
Could be better.....coverage shade isn't spot on
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I use this everyday. Matches my skin tone and has the perfect amount of coverage.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Armani D.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Marcela P.
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I didn't find that it gave me enough coverage to be a foundation. I think it's more of a light BB cream of some sort. I didn't like this product.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Dumfries, VA
I tried this product when it first came out and it was actually what they say it is. It did blend very well to match my skin tone and it left my face feeling super soft. It was so good my best friend ended up stealing it from me lol.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Westlake, LA
I have fair skin and it was much too red for me. I couldn't blend it enough.
maddie w.
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.