7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Donna N. Jeff T.
Donna N. Jeff T.
Kittanning, PA
Almay is one of my daughter's favorite foundations. I prefer a thicker cream for my foundations though. This doesn't give the coverage I'm looking for.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of this foundation. it is an okay product but tends to be very oily however the color matched my skin tone very well
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have got this from influenster and its a good product to give a try i like it its bot bad i think everyone should give a try on it
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
This foundation blends extremely well! has great coverage and pigmentation! I love it!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM
I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
Iraida L.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Signal Hill, CA
Only 4 hour wear max :(
Marylyn W.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I love all Almay products because they all work for me and with great prices.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I use this everyday. Matches my skin tone and has the perfect amount of coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.