Add a Photo

diamond bar, CA

Easy to blend.
good coverage.
big range of colors.
blends well with all kinds of skin.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN

There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN

I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA

I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL

I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI

This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.