Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Ocala, FL
This is the only foundation I use. This is very easy on the skin.
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS
This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Royal oak, MI
I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.