Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Anne S.
Anne S.

I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.

I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL

This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH

Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA

Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX

I have a very hard skin color to match, very light olive - not medium, and this foundation does an excellent job of matching it. However, I find I prefer the texture after mixing with a moisturizer, and at that point, it's easier for me to just buy a tinted moisturizer. I prefer a light coverage, and this one is more medium. It makes my face look too flat for my taste. Also, it dries relatively fast and is hard to move once dried. I would suggest this if you have normal skin (not too oily or dry).
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL

Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it!!!! It's really easy to apply and very natural looking. It lasts all day long and feels lightweight. I really like that it has SPF. It's one that I will keep repurchasing
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA

This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.