Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Springs, LA
Not the best,but it works,you have to blend it in good.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Poway, CA
I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I have combination skin. I get oily in my T-Zone and this foundation works very well for me.
I like to use this foundation in the winter months because it's light and doesn't dry out my skin. I don't tan in the winter so my skin is very fair. What I really like about this foundation is the fact that it adjusts to your skin tone. It takes some of the guesswork regarding what shade you should use. It blends very smooth and doesn't cake up during the day.
It allows my skin to breathe and blends well around my jawline and neck areas.
If you want a heavier coverage you can always combine this foundation with another shade to layer. If you have oily skin and are using this foundation, it will still work just fine because it doesn't have a high shine. It's not quite the perfect matte finish but it gives you a nice natural look. If you do have oily skin I would recommend setting it with a powder to prolong the natural look.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Nika G.
Nika G.
The shade range is is beyond pathetic.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.