7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Emily B.
Emily B.
Cairns
I'm so glad i got to 'try before i buy' this product because it it horrible! it does not ddo what it claims and left my face feeling oily,heavy and gross!
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA
Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Lake Helen, FL
I have a few fine lines and it just settles right in making them look far worse.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH
I bought this when it first came out thinking it was such a good idea. Um no. It barely matched my skin (which is light) I had to go over it with another foundation to get my color.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Catriel B.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA
I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Tracy-Anne K.
Tracy-Anne K.
Buffalo, NY
This really does match your shade! However I found that it becomes chalky as the day wears on. Maybe that could be buffed out with a blender puff, but I am not sure. Overall it's a pretty great light foundation.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have a lot of issues with this product. In theory, it seems great! A product that can match any specific shade of skin-- what a miracle! However, this just doesn't do that. It doesn't have good coverage, it's splotchy, and the shade is always too dark or too orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.