BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carina C.
Mission Hills, CA
I bought the Medium shade one and it made my skin look clear, spotless...it didn't even look like i was wearing make-up.
Natalie S.
Madison, WI
Doesn't cover up pimples and hardly smooths skin tone. It seems oily when applied on my face. I would not recommend this
karen d.
Panama City, FL
Not only was there practically no coverage, it didn't even blend into my skin color, which I thought was the whole point!
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
It makes me look pale and I'm already white mind you i pick my exact shade plus it makes my face shiny and oily dislike.
Jenn M.
I love the idea of this foundation. I'm ivory skinned and the lightest shade was too dark. The coverage isn't that good
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't know if it matched my skin tone. I didn't care much for this product. Not the coverage I wanted. It didn't last.
clorissa g.
It's an alright Fondation the color was good but found it harder to blend in then some of the other Fondations I've used.
Catherine C.
Kernersville, NC
Not good for heavy coverage, causes oily skin despite supposedly being healthy for skin, and it doesn't last very long.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO
It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.