7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Diana N.
Diana N.
El Monte, CA
This product gives a light coverage and natural finish application. It is great for people who have dry skin because the formula is moisturizing. When applied on the skin it has these tiny micro beads that changes color to your skin tone. I think this product is good for on-the-go when you don't have enough time to put your make up on or when your in a rush to go somewhere.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
It dries my skin, more than it already is!
Wont purchase again. It makes me look cakey đŸ˜­
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
This make up is very light and great for a day at the beach but it will sweat off quickly.
Jana K.
Jana K.
Hemet, CA
I loved this foundation even though I have oily skin.
I prefer powders, but even as a person with oily skin, I loved this foundation!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm not usually a fan of liquid makeup in general, but this was ok. I probably wouldn't buy again in the future. The color was ok, but not great
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of this foundation. it is an okay product but tends to be very oily however the color matched my skin tone very well
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have got this from influenster and its a good product to give a try i like it its bot bad i think everyone should give a try on it
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS
Do not leave in the heat or else you'll look like an oompa loompa! This make up is very easy to use, but it does not always come out the exact color. I tend to look orange at times depending when and how i apply the make up.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM
I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salem, IA
I bought this because of the 'hype' on youtube. Honestly, I hated it! It left my glowing skin pale and oily! Hated the white as well! Don't purchase!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.