7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kimberly w.
Kimberly w.
Lake Milton, OH
Love love love this. Its so good for blending makeup around the chin and neck areas and its always on sale.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
Could be better.....coverage shade isn't spot on
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Not my favorite product - they say it is perfect shade but I have never found my perfect shade - I either look like a ghost or I have crazy lines.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
kelsey t.
kelsey t.
Scott Depot, WV
Color oxidized and turned very orangish, despite matching at first.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Lakewood , Wa
This makeup provided very little coverage and left a whitish cast to my light skin tone, I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and this made them look dryer and did nothing to even tone or help the redness not worth it for me
Diana N.
Diana N.
El Monte, CA
This product gives a light coverage and natural finish application. It is great for people who have dry skin because the formula is moisturizing. When applied on the skin it has these tiny micro beads that changes color to your skin tone. I think this product is good for on-the-go when you don't have enough time to put your make up on or when your in a rush to go somewhere.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
It dries my skin, more than it already is!
Wont purchase again. It makes me look cakey ūüė≠
Amber C.
Amber C.
Dumfries, VA
I tried this product when it first came out and it was actually what they say it is. It did blend very well to match my skin tone and it left my face feeling super soft. It was so good my best friend ended up stealing it from me lol.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Its great at matching my shade every time the only draw back to it, is it tend to become oily over a period of time wearing it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.