Add a Photo

Photos (50)
brittney s.
brittney s.
baltimore, MD

Okay so this foundation had a nice finish but just after 10 minutes of wearing I became blotchy. I do not recommend any foundation or concealer that is suppose to match your skin. Because in reality, you don't want it to match your skin on your face, you need it to match your neck!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA

Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Howell, MI

This foundation is good fro only medium to light coverage
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Starkville, MS

This matched my skin for the most part, but it does stay on very long, seems to wear off easily.
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.

I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Very thin product, very interesting concept though. I'm not sure it actually works.. being so thin its hard to get coverage
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Conway, AR

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY

I'm sorry to say that this product is hardly smart. It comes out white, feels nice going on and then VOILA! it disappears!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Aurora, CO

I am not a big drug store brand cosmetics gal. Now, I used to use this product. No the coverage is VERY light but it does match to the skin tones. It was a nice light summer foundation for when it's hot and dry outside but you're looking for some evenness in your skin. It's easy to apply and it does last all day.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA

I really like this product, I am not one to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so this is perfect, it glides on and it blends well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.