Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Landyn L.
Landyn L.
Hart, MI

I LOVED this product. I have a hard time finding a foundation that fits my skin color and this was perfect. It has the little beads in it that make it match right up with your skin color! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has difficulty finding the right shade of makeup.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD

It goes on easily but does not always blend thoroughly and leaves orange spots sometimes. It also does not have excellent coverage, it gets basic blemishes and discolorations, however it does not cover redspots or anything like that.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Inez, KY

It is okay, not something I would keep buying. It's not bendable nor does it give me the coverage I would like.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO

I've used this product a few times and thought it was pretty good. It dries into a powder-like feel and blends really well with your skin. I found that it was a light coverage that helped reduce the look of redness. However, it somewhat draws attention to any dry skin you may have, so if you have really bad acne and peel a lot, it may not be a good choice for you. Otherwise, if you don't want to break the bank on a higher-end product, this one is great.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID

It says it is so smart it will just match but I still had to mix it in with a little bit of my old foundation to get it just right.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH

Matches my skin tone perfectly. Not my favorite Almay option, but a nice light option for the hottest summer months.
Christine E.
Christine E.
San Jose, CA

I have a very fair shade of skin so this did not match my skin color at all! Way too orange for me and it did not cover well anyways.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK

While its supposed to maatch your shade it doesn't seem to do tha well. The coverage is light at best and you can tell where you have it on. I have used Almay before and this particular foundation is not good.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.