Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI
It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Ventura, CA
I tried this product out and it just didn't work the way I expected it to
Killeen M.
Killeen M.
Lanoka harbor, Nj
I used this and I felt like the coverage was okay and the plot math ing turn out o be a little lighter then my natural skin color but was still gave my a clean look and didn't real out my skin with is really sensitive. Did look cakey after awhile but was easy I smooth out with some lotion and good as new : )
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Noel A.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Maybe it was just me or something, but to be honest Almay has disappointed me with their foundations... It's very oily,it covers fine, but leaves skin feeling oily.. Maybe it is maybe just my skin.. But if you have very dry skin, it should work fine
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Springs, LA
Not the best,but it works,you have to blend it in good.
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA
Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This product goes on great but doesn't like my dry skin. I do put on moisturizer before I put on make up but it clumps over my concealer. My beauty blender helps a lot but still it didn't impress me. I have acne on my skin so I'm looking for decent coverage. This is great for someone that wants light coverage and light feeling on the skin
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.