7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Diana L.
Diana L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice but too oily consistence is nice
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.
I hate it so much.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I have extremely sensitive skin as well as a very fair complexion, I tried this foundation because I was hoping that it would do what was advertised and match my skin tone. I normally wear the fairest foundation made regarding numerous brands. This foundation was way to dark for me and had a weird yellowish tint to it. This would be great for person with medium skin tones with a yellow undertone. I found the coverage to be a bit cakey on my skin. Would not purchase again!
Carmela A.
Carmela A.
jersey city, nj
Worked well in the beginning but then the shade became too dark
Alex G.
Alex G.
Portage, MI
After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Onyeka A.
Onyeka A.
If you don't have scars and blemishes I'd say this is the foundation for you, BUT at the end if the day my face was a HUGE greasy mess! I applied with my fingers and topped it with a little bit of pressed powder, but it turned it to be no good. It didn't cake, but I had to use blotting sheets all day. So if you have oily skin already this will just make it worse!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I have been using Almay's Smart Shade/Smart Blend foundation for literally years. Firstly, it is more of a tinted moisturizer with the added bonus of SPF. Before application, wash your hands. Make sure that you are applying it to a clean face - apply your neutralizer/concealer AFTERWARDS. Don't glob it on! This product works a whole lot better when you apply it by separating your face into planes and applying small dabs from there. You have to essentially "rub" the product in to activate the beads, similar to how you rub in a tinted moisturizer. The coverage is fair, it is more the less to even out your skin tone and give you an even complexion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.