Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Courtney O.
Courtney O.

Ever notice how Almay does NOT carry a variety of shades for darker tones? Shame on you Almay!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I love this stuff. It goes on super easy and feels great on my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage though.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Randi G.
Randi G.
PAgeland, SC

I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH

I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.

I really like this product. it doesn't look all cakey
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL

I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY

Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.