BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Works best on people with lighter skin. I always have to use the lightest pigments. Worked decent for me, but will streak.
Eliza F.
At first it looks white on your skin, but after a few minutes blends in with your skin tone. Kind of your skin but better.
Sheena G.
Ruskin, FL
I've used this previously. It covers well and can match a good amount of skin tones but it is pricey for the amount given.
Sara C.
Ogden, UT
I suffer from acne scars, this foundation blends in perfectly and leaves my skin lookinh flawless! Couldn't be without it!
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Brittany L.
It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Natalie S.
Madison, WI
Doesn't cover up pimples and hardly smooths skin tone. It seems oily when applied on my face. I would not recommend this
Natasha T.
Alexandria, MN
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color. other than that i think i covers well.
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.