Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan A.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX

I use the smart shade daily. It takes away some of my natural redness. For a more finished look, I dust mineral powder on over it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA

I really liked this product at first. I think the whole "smart shade" matching to your skin tone is bull. However, I did like how the product felt and applied well to my face. It wasn't took heavy and felt clean. I used the entire product but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL

I have really pale skin, every foundation I have to buy is the lightest one, and this is not "smart shade." First of all, it doesn't blend into the skin nicely, I tried everything! Second, it's extremely orange. And third, I found that I needed to redo foundation about about 3 hours of wear!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Tahlequah, OK

There is no coverage to this. It is very light weight and not greasy at all, as if you are wearing anything but it's doesn't cover up dark spots, blemishes, or even pores not one bit. You might as well not put it on at all. It also didn't match my skin tone. I blended it in and it still made me look a little orange.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
st catharinrd, ontario

Love it, blended great. I had absolutely no problems with this product. Blended great, shade matched perfectly, no caking.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple

It isn't bad for being a liquid foundation, but, in general, I prefer powder foundations to liquid ones like this. When I used to use this as my foundation, it worked well and the coverage was great. I do personally love the Almay makeup products. They work well with my sensitive skin.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY

Poor coverage and wears off very quickly. I was not a fan. This was one Almay product that really disappointed.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.