Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA
This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS
This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Royal oak, MI
I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Philadelphia, PA
I saw this product and was so excited to try it. It has no coverage!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX
Decent foundation, but it doesn't do a good job of adjusting.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC
When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Jacklynn C.
Jacklynn C.
West Columbia, SC
I first saw this product as i was walking through Big Lots. They had it where you were either a light,light/medium,medium,dark. Not much to pick from, i thought i would be a light so i decided to give the product a try. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Did not match the color of my face what so ever it made me look like i just laid in a tanning bed for hours. I am pale, this product is not for pale people. I thought it would be fine because it is suppose to match your skin tone. Another thing is i have oily skin. Not all over but just my T-zone. Again not a product for oily skin! I washed my face added my lotion and put this product on for my normal day. I looked like a grease monkey! The bottom line is don't buy this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.