BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Eloise M.
What can I say about this foundation It rich make your skin feel soft
make me look younger and make me feel very pretty
chelsey m.
Nitro, WV
I feel like I don't get the adjustment to skin tone that I desire with this product. It leaves your face feeling sticky.
Marissa C.
Orlando, Fl
Not the best coverage but it's really cool how it changes color when it gets to your skin! I also love that it has SPF!
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Brie L.
Haddonfield, NJ
Horrible product, i came out very cakey and i got the lightest shade and it was not my color at all. didn't blend well ):
Catherine C.
Kernersville, NC
Not good for heavy coverage, causes oily skin despite supposedly being healthy for skin, and it doesn't last very long.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Purchased this and completely regret it!! It was a waste of Mandy. The color was awful and it doesn't do what it claims!
Carina C.
Mission Hills, CA
I bought the Medium shade one and it made my skin look clear, spotless...it didn't even look like i was wearing make-up.
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
karen d.
Panama City, FL
Not only was there practically no coverage, it didn't even blend into my skin color, which I thought was the whole point!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.