Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA

This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY

This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Lisa
Lisa
Jamaica, NY

I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH

This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY

This did NOT match my skin even remotely. I bought the lightest shade and it matched way to dark for me. I tried it once and then could never use it again.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ

Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA

It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.