Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Shawna F.
Shawna F.

I find it a bit light and sheer. It's hard to use it to conceal blemishes. however, it is the only concealer I can find that doesn't upset my skin due to allergies, and it matches my fair skin tone, which I haven't found with other foundations.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this stuff. I have normal skin and have never been the type of girl who likes a whole lot of foundation on my face, this stuff is the perfect amount of "coverage" that I look for and also works as an amazing base for those times that I go out with a full foundation on my face. In the summer is when I adore this product the most because it allows you to wear makeup even when its super hot out and wont melt off your face! From my experiences Almays products are all amazing and work great on all skin types. It is def a must have especially in the summer time!!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Scottsdale, AZ

It doesn't match skin tones at all and doesn't offer very much coverage.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Biloxi, MS

Moisturizes great, doesn't match shades, Kind of oily, HORRIBLE PACKAGING.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Tifton, GA

This foundation works occasionally. It often makes me look like a ghost.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

I tried this foundation out in 2011 and it was awful. when it started to wear off it oxidized to an orangey color and make my face look cakey.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Rossville, GA

I have a lot of Cherokee Indian in me and have more of a naturally defiant skin tone and none of the shades magically match my skin.
Yabsera F.
Yabsera F.
Towson, MD

It is very hard for me to find makeup that would fit my shade, so when I saw this at the store I was really excited to try it out. After a few days of wearing the product I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. I defiantly recommend this product to everyone!
Anita M.
Anita M.
West Harrison, IN

I was so excited when this first came out. But I have tried several different skin tones to get a match to mine and it just turns me orange every time
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN

When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.