Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Huxley, IA
I bought this because I just wanted to try something new. I wasn't impress with it. It seems that it really dosen't match my skin tone. I seems to light.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il
This foundation only works if you need light coverage. It does adjust to the color of your skin, but if you need medium to full coverage, this is not for you.
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I have extremely sensitive skin as well as a very fair complexion, I tried this foundation because I was hoping that it would do what was advertised and match my skin tone. I normally wear the fairest foundation made regarding numerous brands. This foundation was way to dark for me and had a weird yellowish tint to it. This would be great for person with medium skin tones with a yellow undertone. I found the coverage to be a bit cakey on my skin. Would not purchase again!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice but too oily consistence is nice
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Linda P.
Linda P.
Lake Helen, FL
I have a few fine lines and it just settles right in making them look far worse.
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.
I hate it so much.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.