7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Richmond, TX
I have a very fair complexion and this foundation doesn't match my skin. It comes out way too dark so it doesn't actually do what it says it does.
Lena M.
Lena M.
San Diego, CA
This product didn't work for me. I'm very pale . .. a MAC NW15 . . . and the lightest color made me look like I'd applied bad fake tan. It also made my skin an oil slick in less than an hour. I returned it to the store and got my money back.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
I have very difficult skin to find a match for in any foundation. I was drawn to this product because it is supposed to melt into the skin and match your tone "magically". I found that the match was good sometimes, but out of the same tube I was a different color the next day. This product is super sensitive to temperature changes. I also found that the product did not blend into the skin. It really just sat on top of my skin and looked like a layer of gunk that melted throughout the day. I even tried the age defying version and found the same problems.
Allison D.
Allison D.
I love this foundation! It's cheap and it covers up fairly well. It does blend in well.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN
I really thought this was just an ok foundation. I was looking for something with more coverage and this really didn't seem to do that for me.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Streetsboro, OH
I use this daily and the only issue I have had is that towards the end of the bottle sometimes it makes my face too dark
Amber M.
Amber M.
Arbuckle, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation. Almay has so many great products like the liquid lip balms, one coat mascara, and the eye liners for different eye colors. This foundation just didn't work for me, I got the lightest shade and it was to dark for my fair skin tone. My skin looked orange and we all hate that. This would be great if there were more shade options.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
I wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I bought this when it first came out since I have a hard time finding a good shade match for my skin. I'm absolutely porcelain, no real yellow, beige, or red undertones. I thought this would be a good fit since it would match my shade. Not so much. It went from a whitish-off white shade to a too dark beige that looked like I had tried to wear foundation 3 shades too dark for me and it looked really odd. Maybe this works for some people, but I had no such luck.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Will Almay foundation cover dark spots ? Does it last all day ?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Amira M.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Would you recommend this for a every day foundation?
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?