7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
I have very difficult skin to find a match for in any foundation. I was drawn to this product because it is supposed to melt into the skin and match your tone "magically". I found that the match was good sometimes, but out of the same tube I was a different color the next day. This product is super sensitive to temperature changes. I also found that the product did not blend into the skin. It really just sat on top of my skin and looked like a layer of gunk that melted throughout the day. I even tried the age defying version and found the same problems.
Allison D.
Allison D.
I love this foundation! It's cheap and it covers up fairly well. It does blend in well.
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN
I really thought this was just an ok foundation. I was looking for something with more coverage and this really didn't seem to do that for me.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Streetsboro, OH
I use this daily and the only issue I have had is that towards the end of the bottle sometimes it makes my face too dark
Amber M.
Amber M.
Arbuckle, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation. Almay has so many great products like the liquid lip balms, one coat mascara, and the eye liners for different eye colors. This foundation just didn't work for me, I got the lightest shade and it was to dark for my fair skin tone. My skin looked orange and we all hate that. This would be great if there were more shade options.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
I wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I bought this when it first came out since I have a hard time finding a good shade match for my skin. I'm absolutely porcelain, no real yellow, beige, or red undertones. I thought this would be a good fit since it would match my shade. Not so much. It went from a whitish-off white shade to a too dark beige that looked like I had tried to wear foundation 3 shades too dark for me and it looked really odd. Maybe this works for some people, but I had no such luck.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I thought this product was too good to be true. And guess what. It was. It leaves a chalky like layer over your skin that makes you look like you have caked makeup on, even when you've only used a small amount. It does not blend well to my skin tone, I even tried multiple different shades, to no avail. I would not recommend this product.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Crescent City, IL
This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Jorlenny A.
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?