BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Becca W.
At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Brittany L.
It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
clorissa g.
It's an alright Fondation the color was good but found it harder to blend in then some of the other Fondations I've used.
Natasha T.
Alexandria, MN
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color. other than that i think i covers well.
Jenn M.
I love the idea of this foundation. I'm ivory skinned and the lightest shade was too dark. The coverage isn't that good
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Mellissa H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was highly disappointed with this product. No coverage and definitely does not color match. Used twice and threw away
helin a.
El Cajon, CA
This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Natasha C.
A staple in my makeup bag. I have used this since I found it as a teenager. I love the smart shade, and never have lines.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the best make up?
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Marie T.
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?