BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Allie W.
Absolutely love this foundation. it's my go to and I wear it anytime I wear makeup. I love it. I would highly recommend it.
Gianna M.
Branford, CT
I don't like this. It does not blend well and doesn't compliment the skin well. Might just be me, but I wouldn't repurchase
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
This was bad it went on a weird color no matter how much you shook it or blended made my skin look like sickly or diseased
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
It blended it with your skin but it didn't cover anything up and i couldn't quite find the right skin tone just didn't' work
Brittney F.
Newton, NC
I use this product some and it does seem to work well with my skin tone but the coverage isn't what I would like it to be.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is the only foundation that truly matches my skin. I have tried many other products, but this one beats all the rest!
Melissa J.
I use this foundation. It does match my skin tone but it also provides very light coverage. I like the price of it though.
Glenda B.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Aryah C.
Silverdale , WA
It made me break out really badly. And it smelt so nasty. Sorry but I don't like this. I love Almay but I almost hate this.
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
Alesia T.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?