Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA

This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX

I have a very hard skin color to match, very light olive - not medium, and this foundation does an excellent job of matching it. However, I find I prefer the texture after mixing with a moisturizer, and at that point, it's easier for me to just buy a tinted moisturizer. I prefer a light coverage, and this one is more medium. It makes my face look too flat for my taste. Also, it dries relatively fast and is hard to move once dried. I would suggest this if you have normal skin (not too oily or dry).
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA

I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL

Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca

I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball , TX

I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Annika T.
Annika T.
Fpo, Ap

Really covers blemishes well, wouldn't use for whole face though!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.