BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Becca W.
At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Natasha T.
Alexandria, MN
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color. other than that i think i covers well.
clorissa g.
It's an alright Fondation the color was good but found it harder to blend in then some of the other Fondations I've used.
Brittany L.
It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Jenn M.
I love the idea of this foundation. I'm ivory skinned and the lightest shade was too dark. The coverage isn't that good
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Mellissa H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was highly disappointed with this product. No coverage and definitely does not color match. Used twice and threw away
helin a.
El Cajon, CA
This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.