7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
I wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I bought this when it first came out since I have a hard time finding a good shade match for my skin. I'm absolutely porcelain, no real yellow, beige, or red undertones. I thought this would be a good fit since it would match my shade. Not so much. It went from a whitish-off white shade to a too dark beige that looked like I had tried to wear foundation 3 shades too dark for me and it looked really odd. Maybe this works for some people, but I had no such luck.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I thought this product was too good to be true. And guess what. It was. It leaves a chalky like layer over your skin that makes you look like you have caked makeup on, even when you've only used a small amount. It does not blend well to my skin tone, I even tried multiple different shades, to no avail. I would not recommend this product.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Crescent City, IL
This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This product was okay. The biggest problem I had was the shading was not right at all. I used the lightest shade and it still blended to come too dark. I'm going to use it up, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I had acne problems and blemishes from time to time. This product really camouflaged it well and looked natural. You don't need to use a lot to work. I love that its liquid easy to work with and apply.
Claritza Q.
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL
I was orange and it streaked. On top of all this it made me break out horribly. Would never recommend it.
Mallery K.
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH
This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
T. H.
T. H.
Harriman, NY
This product does not match to your skin color and is very drying on the face. I personally experienced very bad breakouts from this product that took over 2 weeks to get rid of.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.