Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ

So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX

I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
Teanna C.
Teanna C.
Centre, AL

I have an olive complexion and its very hard to find a foundation that has great coverage and matches perfectly. This foundation does both flawlessly.
briania s.
briania s.
Hines, MN

Gonna wear this again i love it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Monmouth, OR

I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ

I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Granbury, TX

I liked nothing about this product! It made my skin look oily and orange...not good! I know it may work for some, but I will never try this again...
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO

My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH

This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.