7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tayler a.
Tayler a.
Orlando
It's good for like staying inside , but this product dose not stay on for a long time ! and doesn't cover acne at all
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
Even though the smart shade isn't the best in the world. It does blend in decently, it doesn't leave a makeup line, and it doesn't break my skin out. However, this makeup doesn't last long, and get's clumpy at the top after a short period of time. It's also sort of pricey for the amount that's given. I used it more as a primer with my foundation. It did make my skin feel very smooth though.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
I ran out of foundation and one of my pet peeves is having to find the right foundation for my complexion. I was not impressed with Almay as the shade seemed to not blend; there was a difference between the color of my face and the color of my neck. Also, I have rosacea and this product did not work to hide the redness.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
It has light coverage but it doesn't match completely. When I tried it, it gave off a grey tint. I'd rather not repurchase it.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Yakima, WA
This is an awful foundation unless you like stripes on your face and I'm really pale and none of the colors blended well with my skin tone
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
I bought this product once and used it several times but every time was the same issues. It was very streaky and always made me look more pink then I should've been. Not the best product Almay has come out with
Bonney R.
Bonney R.
Austin, TX
This product is okay. I mainly used to use it when I would go spray tanning, and had no idea what color my skin would be once it was ok to shower and get all the stuff off of my skin. It really does blend, and is a really cool chameleon effect when putting it on.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY
Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
This make up is very light and great for a day at the beach but it will sweat off quickly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.