Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katie H.
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX

I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield, CT

The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI

The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Anne S.
Anne S.

I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Celia F.
Celia F.

I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH

Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, mi

I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI

I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.