Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Frances L.
Frances L.
Hanover, PA
I tried this foundation because it was hard to find the right tint for me. It's not heavy. I really liked it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH
I bought this when it first came out thinking it was such a good idea. Um no. It barely matched my skin (which is light) I had to go over it with another foundation to get my color.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Danika D.
Danika D.
Charleston, IL
I have combination skin and have very fair skin. This product was not good for me. At all. It did not match my skin tone at all when applying and made me look orange as if I had put on a bad self-tanner. It was completely the wrong color. It also made parts of my face extremely oily throughout the day, while not doing much to cover any blemishes or red pigmentation in my face. I was really disappointed in the product, mostly because there are some really great Almay products I use daily.
Tracy-Anne K.
Tracy-Anne K.
Buffalo, NY
This really does match your shade! However I found that it becomes chalky as the day wears on. Maybe that could be buffed out with a blender puff, but I am not sure. Overall it's a pretty great light foundation.
Jill R.
Jill R.
This was my very first "foundations" and I actually really liked it. It's really thin and doesn't give that much coverage, but for me I love it cause I have a slight redness to my face and this helps get rid of that.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have a lot of issues with this product. In theory, it seems great! A product that can match any specific shade of skin-- what a miracle! However, this just doesn't do that. It doesn't have good coverage, it's splotchy, and the shade is always too dark or too orange.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
West Babylon, NY
Love it so much
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.