Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Poway, Ca

I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ

So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Corey M.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA

The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI

I have combination skin. I get oily in my T-Zone and this foundation works very well for me.
I like to use this foundation in the winter months because it's light and doesn't dry out my skin. I don't tan in the winter so my skin is very fair. What I really like about this foundation is the fact that it adjusts to your skin tone. It takes some of the guesswork regarding what shade you should use. It blends very smooth and doesn't cake up during the day.
It allows my skin to breathe and blends well around my jawline and neck areas.
If you want a heavier coverage you can always combine this foundation with another shade to layer. If you have oily skin and are using this foundation, it will still work just fine because it doesn't have a high shine. It's not quite the perfect matte finish but it gives you a nice natural look. If you do have oily skin I would recommend setting it with a powder to prolong the natural look.
Nika G.
Nika G.

The shade range is is beyond pathetic.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX

I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
saraya s.
saraya s.
Woodbridge, VA

So i bought this product a while back and i have to say i did not like it. It did not mach my skin tone at all. i did not even use it all before i threw it out.
Teanna C.
Teanna C.
Centre, AL

I have an olive complexion and its very hard to find a foundation that has great coverage and matches perfectly. This foundation does both flawlessly.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN

When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO

My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.