Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alison T.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO

I have a lot of redness in my skin that I typically like to cover. This foundation just couldn't cover it. Aside from that it is very light, almost like a moisturizer. If you don't have a lot of skin issues this would be a great summertime foundation.
Vania F.
Vania F.
Palm City, FL

Absolutely love this product. Been using it for years and it is by far the best drug store foundation that I have found. Blends perfectly and does not make me break out even though I do have slightly oily skin. Works both when I do have a tan or do not and I love that it has SPF built in since I am really bad at wearing sunscreen!!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA

I bought this foundation and wore it when to out at night. However, the product starts to feel greasy after a couple of hours and makes my face itch & feel dirty. I will not buy this product again.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This does match to your skin tone but not perfectly. I was hoping this would have more of a coverage, seeing as i have acne, and it didn't really cover it. I also have oily skin, so this and the oil from my face didn't mix very well by the end of the day it was very blotchy and i had almost no coverage on my face. Maye this product would work better for people with no acne or oily skin.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY

I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
anabelle l.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario

I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Cassaundra T.
Cassaundra T.
Fresno, CA

This product wasd very oily and didn't blend very well. It was very heavy coverage.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Albuquerque, NM

I just love Almay Smart Shade, it is light and not sticky. It leaves my face smooth and corrects my unbalanced skin tone. It's small, too so I can carry it in my purse for easy touch ups. I especially love that it has SPF 15 because I live in the desert and I'm always worried about sun damage. I recommend this foundation to anyone. It's great!
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.