7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
The foundation does match well but the coverage isn't good. It felt thin and didn't do a good job of evening out my skin.
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
Stella A.
Stella A.
Almay smart shade foundation is an excellent product if you have sensitive skin. It is very easy to apply. The pros is it covers very evenly and adjusts to your own personal skin tone. It is very light weight and feels like I'm not wearing makeup but gives me full coverage.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Mohammad S.
Mohammad S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I don't like it at all
Calista J.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
The shade was okay but I have had better. The way it set on my face looked terrible and it left spots all over.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.