Add a Photo

Photos (50)
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL

This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Wayniece P.
Wayniece P.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the product its just not for me. I have oily skin so i felt like it made it worse for me.
Gerri P.
Gerri P.
Flemingsburg, KY

This foundation isn't that great! It does not blend that well and it made my face look dry and powdery
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
La Habra , Ca

Tried using this but I just cant seem to find the right shade its just not cool and I don't enjoy it at all.. bad experience.
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI

I was definitely not a big fan of this foundation. it came out white but it blended into something that wasn't even close to being my skin tone.
marisa w.
marisa w.

I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR

Last year I tried using this product instead of my usual foundation. It was very cakey and the lightest shadr did not match my fair complection.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY

It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.