Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erin R.
Erin R.
Ewing, NJ

Overall I didn't love it but I didn't hate it.
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA

I've heard some good stuff about this product. Been wanting to try it, but each time I'm at the store I forget to try it. I've need told it gives great coverage.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fairburn, GA

Let me start by saying, I have used many different brands of makeup and have been searching for the best bang for the buck and I'm proud to say that this is it. It goes on as a white cream and changes color as you apply it to the face. It not only gave me radiant looking skin but helped to keep it moisturized and natural looking. . .since I am not a fan of a matte, cake, powder looking makeup. I have used bare minerals and found that it was extremely expensive and didn't last the entire day. The Almay Foundation lasts from 8a.m. in the morning until 12 or later at night and I work out and go to school. I would recommend this to friends and family and highly suggest giving it a try.
The only downfall is that I am currently switching to all organic and I'm not sure what any of the ingredients are...
Heather C.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL

I tried this and it's so not "smart." I think it was so far off the mark and it just didn't blend well at all. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH

I bought a tube of this, hoping it would give me even coverage. No luck. It had no coverage, gave me an unnatural tone, and had a greasy finish. For me, this was a solid disappointment... especially since I love the other Almay products I've tried.
Halim A.
Halim A.

It's a good product but it seems to be one sided as not all of us girls with yellow or pink undertones can use it. It caused me to look orange, not down.Definitely recommend that you try it before purchasing..
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Midland, PA

This product did not cause any break outs on my skin!!! This is great( this usually is not the case for most foundations). However, it did not match my skin, which is kind of the whole point of the product. I'm incredibly pale, and the lightest shade was not light enough for me. Not to mention the product did not have great coverage on skin imperfections. I have had great success with other foundations from the Almay line, however, this product does not measure up.
Megan  M.
Megan M.

This foundation tends to go to light for my skin tone. It also looked cakey on my skin.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.