Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il
This foundation only works if you need light coverage. It does adjust to the color of your skin, but if you need medium to full coverage, this is not for you.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice but too oily consistence is nice
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.
I hate it so much.
yessenia  l.
yessenia l.
Cutler Bay, FL
To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Carmela A.
Carmela A.
jersey city, nj
Worked well in the beginning but then the shade became too dark
Alex G.
Alex G.
Portage, MI
After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.