Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

This product is definitely not brown girl friendly. I am very light skinned and can typically use what's in the drug store but even those shade were to light for me. Returned it because it was a waste of money
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.

I actually used Almay since high school. I love their foundation and powder. Sometimes publix and Walgreens has them buy one get one.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
La Habra , Ca

Tried using this but I just cant seem to find the right shade its just not cool and I don't enjoy it at all.. bad experience.
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI

I was definitely not a big fan of this foundation. it came out white but it blended into something that wasn't even close to being my skin tone.
marisa w.
marisa w.

I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR

Last year I tried using this product instead of my usual foundation. It was very cakey and the lightest shadr did not match my fair complection.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY

It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX

I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA

I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Salina A.
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA

This works awesome, blends right into my skin and leaves me with a clear complexion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.