BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Youa H.
Warren, MI
The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Allie B.
This was bad! it did match my skin tone but it left streaks of orange. it also clogged my skin and left my skin broken out.
Melissa J.
I use this foundation. It does match my skin tone but it also provides very light coverage. I like the price of it though.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
The foundation does match well but the coverage isn't good. It felt thin and didn't do a good job of evening out my skin.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that it doesn't feel like I have caked on makeup. It is very lightweight, skin can breathe and skin looks flawless.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA
So i was so excited to get this, So wore it the next day i got it and in 2 hours i was soooo oily. I broke out so badly. :(
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
ALMAY is not my favorite, but I give this one a "B". It's not the "perfect" match for me, but it is for my darling sister.
Cheryl P.
Barrington
Review for: Light more...
I love this! I have light skin so it's difficult to find shades that will perfectly match but this one does and looks good!
Allie W.
Absolutely love this foundation. it's my go to and I wear it anytime I wear makeup. I love it. I would highly recommend it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.