Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Bethany P.
Bethany P.

This foundation did not work for me and had virtually no coverage. When I put it on, it was so sheer that it didn't look like I put any makeup on at all (not in a good way). I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Casey M.
Casey M.

I am not good about wearing foundation every day. I desperately wanted to find an easy-to-wear brand that was affordable for my (at that time) college budget. When I was in college, I thought it was great. It went on easy, and it seemed to even out my skin tone. Unfortunately, this stuff does not have staying power. I felt like it would last maybe a few hours. Given that it took a bit of time to apply enough to make a difference, it just didn't seem worth it. So I stopped using it and upgraded to Laura Mercier instead.
Britne B.
Britne B.
Bay City, MI

I've tried to use the smart shade foundation and for some reason it felt like it was burning my skin. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either. It just wasn't a product for me.
shelby s.
shelby s.

love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Groton, CT

This product looked good at first, but give it 15 minutes and you'll be orange!
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
Sault S Marie, MI

This product has a great concept and the formulation is great, however, I could not find a shade light enough for me. The problem with this is that it will not be the same exact shade every time. The shade is dependent on the amount of "pigment beads" inside each squirt of foundation. Sometimes it was almost light enough I could get away with wearing this while tanned, other times it was way too dark!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Saint Louis, MO

For me, this foundation is just a typical one, it covers lightly and it does moisturize a bit. And I do like that they only have a few shades, so you don't have to go through shades and shades, and end up with the wrong one.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

I like this product because I can have sensitive skin. But I didn't feel like the finish lasted all day. I thought that at the end of the day, it had worn off somewhat.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.