Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID

I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC

Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Ocala, FL

This is the only foundation I use. This is very easy on the skin.
Apryl J.
Apryl J.
Dayton, OH

This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA

I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Durand, MI

I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.