Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
West Chicago, IL
When I first got this product, I didn't expect the consistency to be very runny. When i tried it on my face, it looked yellow. Besides they only had two shades at my local drugstore, light to medium and medium to dark. Which light to medium is a varied range of shades. I looked super orange and did not blend well.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Yamelis R.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for those who have oily skin, i sometimes mix this with my foundation and it works wonder
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Uniontown, KS
While it does give a light coverage it has an oily shine within an hour of putting it on.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
The foundation does match well but the coverage isn't good. It felt thin and didn't do a good job of evening out my skin.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Sara E.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.