BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Josephine H.
Josephine H.
Mystic, CT
This is a great drugstore foundation. I used it for years during college because it was simply the best that I could afford during those years. I would still recommend this to anyone!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hialeah , Fl
I bought it while it was on sale very excited to try it,it was such a bummer I know Almay is a good product but this one doesn't do anything to my face it just feels heavy
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I tried this foundation out in 2011 and it was awful. when it started to wear off it oxidized to an orangey color and make my face look cakey.
Perla S.
Perla S.
Brownsville, TX
Bought it once and did not like it. Did match my skin but did not cover all flaws in skin and it did not last all day.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
I used this about a year ago a friend of mine gave it to me. i loved it. some how i never find it anywhere but walmart or target. it covers somewhat but i still needed that extra boost
Alina I.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I can't speak for the longevity of the product. I applied the product as directed and waiting 15 minutes to see improvement. I washed it off. I light to midium color with YELLOW undertone. This made my face pink and it was cakey.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN
I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This product doesn't work that well. My skin is acne-prone and fair, so I was looking to use this product as a concealer mainly, though the acne spreads so it's not like it is just one pimple. I tried a couple different shades, and none seemed to match. It's hard to blend because the beads start blending on your fingers too. I would not recommend it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.