Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

Really like this it is a great product and does what it said it does it matches perfect and last longer
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbus, OH

I haven't bought this foundation in years, but when I saw it on the site I wanted to tell others why I stopped buying it. At first it seems to perfectly match skin tone and all is well. However, if you accidentally layer it on thicker on one part of your face it matches to the other layer creating an orange shade. Also, if you are in a hurry and aren't paying super close attention or are in less than optimal lighting, it can end up streaky and orange.
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC

Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME

Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA

Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.