BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Ive been pretty skeptical about this foundation. But once I saw it in action with a patient of mine I was floored by how well it worked. The coverage is pretty amazing and I love that it dries like a powder. Plus a little goes a long way. Sadly my skin is breaking out more since using it. So thats why I gave it 4 outta 5. Atm it shall be my go to foundation.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I really liked this product, althought i thought it was very expensive for an almay product
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC
This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA
Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.