Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.