BY ALMAY

Amanda L.
Bloomsburg, PA
Totally recommend!
Jasmin C.
It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a great light to medium coverage.It is somewhat buildable.
Ashley T.
Sewell, NJ
This makeup is definitely not for someone who needs full converge foundation. This works more like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't work as well as the commercials make it seem but if you powder on top of this makeup it will match your skin. It comes out whitish/gray so don't be afraid when you first put it on to your hand. I also find that it works best if you apply it with your hands not a brush. The pressure from your hands helps the color beads to burst better.
Amanda M.
Union, OH
If you are looking for a light coverage and a perfect match this product is great. It comes out white but immediately after touching skin, it changes to your skin tone.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA
Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY
I tried this product because I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin color. It blended well to my skin but my skin felt extra dry.
Jessica S.
Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ
Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.