Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Priya L.
Priya L.

This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Melanie K.
Melanie K.

I would have given this 5 stars but I wish that it had better coverage. It does a great job of skin tone matching but I still have to wear a good amount of concealer
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca

I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
San Diego, CA

I have used the Smart shade a couple of times. While it works I just feel it's overpriced. The tubes are small and pricey. The thing I hated about it was at the end of the tube the foundation turned dark, and didn't match my face tone anymore!
Erica R.
Erica R.

I found this on clearance at Target for 3.48$ so I picked it up, bc I am forever searching for the perfect foundation. This is definitely not it. I got the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me. I have light skin with neutral undertones and this foundation was very orange on me. Also, it provides no coverage at all. I tried to build up some sort of coverage and it just didn't work. I have used two other Almay foundations (Truly Lasting Color and Clear Complexion Makeup) and they were wonderful - a tad on the orange side but mixed with a white primer they end up looking great and covering well. But as for the Smart Shade foundation, I did not like it and would not use or purchase again.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Pickens, SC

It blended well and was very light. Just made my skin really oily... Which is otherwise normal.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

I love this foundation 100%.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN

I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Katie D.
Katie D.

This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.