Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR

Last year I tried using this product instead of my usual foundation. It was very cakey and the lightest shadr did not match my fair complection.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY

It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX

I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Coral Springs, FL

Mine was really orange and didn't blend to match my skin at all. It was also not good coverage it was very sheer.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Overland Park, KS

-- made my skin appear oily -- made me break out -- felt like I had to use a lot to get little coverage -- {bottom line} will not purchase again

Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I use this product. its really " smart " at matching your color up. It covers evenly.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.

I broke out after one wear , it also feels uncomfortable , to sticky and unpleasent .
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI

At first I loved my smart shade product, then one morning I applied it and drove to work. When I got into the parking lot I looked into my mirror just to make sure I looked presentable and SURPRISE! My face was ORANGE! I was frantically trying to wipe it and I couldn't believe that that was the shade it adjusted to. I will not spend the money on it again.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.