BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda L.
Sioux falls, Sd
Does not match unless you have mustard colored skin... Terrible! Had to wash it off and start over with a normal foundation.
Beatriz S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product...is great...if you don't want too much on your face....makes your skin feel soft..would recommend this product
Sara S.
Ardmore, OK
I love this!! I actually stole it from my sister when I went to college because I used it for prom and was hooked ever since
Casey B.
Kingston, PA
I've tried this foundation multiple times over the years and it just never cuts it. It's not the worst but I doesn't do much.
Morgan B.
Stillwater, NY
I had very high hopes for this product and it turned me orange... I am very pale and figured this would work but I WAS WRONG.
Zavier R.
Wellington, FL
It doesn't really do what it says its going to do. I wouldn't purchase it, but then again everyone's standards are different.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
This product was perfect for what it was meant to do. just enough tint and just enough moisture. and it matched my skin tone!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
This did not go on well at all. Left dark colored streaks on my face and was not blendable at all. Tried once and tossed it.
Shae H.
Almay Smart Shade didn't get my shade right. It's very patchy and doesn't blend well, and on top of that, it made me orange!
Daisy C.
La Habra , CA
Tried using this but I just cant seem to find the right shade its just not cool and I don't enjoy it at all.. bad experience.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.