7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tallahassee, FL
Maybe this foundation is just too smart for my dumb skin... or more likely it just doesn't work. Most anyone can rock a minimal coverage foundation that's at least close to their skin tone. I always have to get the lightest possible shade. The lightest shade of this looked like a crazy, cakey, muddy orange spray tan, even with the most minimal application. How this product manages to fail so bizarrely on all its claims is beyond me. It sits on top of the skin without soaking in, feels greasy but drying at the same time... I really regretted trying this.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
angela H.
angela H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is okay it isn't the best I've used and it made my skin very oily it only stayed on about half the day and then started to fade. I also like some more coverage.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Durham, NH
I bought this foundation a while ago thinking it would be good for me ( my skin tone fluctuates constantly in the summer). but it was wrong, it was runny on the skin and also left sort of a pinkish tone. better off finding your shade and evening it out with a powder to match skin better.
Sara G.
Sara G.
I bought mine at big lots, I worked next to it and I forgot my foundation bought this one for $4 and completely fell in love with it!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA
This foundation works okay. It's light and doesn't make your face very heavy. I just hate finding the right color.
Empress E.
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
Needs more shades, limited shades. Light coverage..
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
I absolutely love this smart shade foundation. Goes on smooth doesn't feel like i have so much on my face. Its light my have feels clean but beautiful.
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.