Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Fairbanks, AK
Starts out okay, but I had problems with it turning an orangey color by the end of the day. Also not too good for smoothing, just for color coverage.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX
If you want a coverage that will last around 2-3 hours, this is the one. It covers most pores, but it doesn't give you the MAC or Estee Lauder look.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
hannah p.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA
I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Calista J.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
The shade was okay but I have had better. The way it set on my face looked terrible and it left spots all over.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is amazing for that natural look without showing all your grosses:) its reasonably priced and can be gotten just about anywhere!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Wichita
This is the only foundation i use. it is not a heavy one, so it will not cover dark blemishes but when i do have one i just use some concealer. it never feels heavy on my skin and will last all day on my oily skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.