Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alex G.
Alex G.
Portage, MI

After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH

I bought this when it first came out thinking it was such a good idea. Um no. It barely matched my skin (which is light) I had to go over it with another foundation to get my color.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.

I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA

I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Tracy-Anne K.
Tracy-Anne K.
Buffalo, NY

This really does match your shade! However I found that it becomes chalky as the day wears on. Maybe that could be buffed out with a blender puff, but I am not sure. Overall it's a pretty great light foundation.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH

I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
West Lafayette, IN

I have a lot of issues with this product. In theory, it seems great! A product that can match any specific shade of skin-- what a miracle! However, this just doesn't do that. It doesn't have good coverage, it's splotchy, and the shade is always too dark or too orange.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Claysburg, PA

At first it seemed like it had great coverage but after a week or two, i noticed my face was breaking out more and my skin would be more oily towards the end of the day. I have extremely sensitive skin, not many foundations work for me.
Alma M.
Alma M.

Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.