7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woburn, MA
This makeup is smart, but not smart enough to correct itself if you pick a darker shade and have very pale skin. I have very fair skin and chose the light/medium shade, and it has been great so far with coverage as my face has more freckles in the beginning summer months. I was also told by my dermatologist that Almay is one of the best brands for sensitive skin, so I will be sticking with this foundation for the summer.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
Almay is awesome! I use this quite a bit! The coverage is light and perfect. This is a great product!
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Orange Park, FL
I tried this product and was not very thrilled by it. It made my skin look paler than it actually was.
kallynn e.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Samm F.
Samm F.
Corona, CA
I've tried it this product a couple of times but it just live up to my standard. I think that the concept is amazing but its just not up to par with a lot of other drugstore foundations that you can find out there. The coverage is super light, i find that it is blotchy and it doesn't blend so easily.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Almay has once again proved to be the superior make up company. this blends perfectly with my skin and is really smooth, though it does go bad fast.
Kyna G.
Kyna G.
Ashby, Ma
When needing a cover up I grabbed this one and liked it. Light and easy to use as well. have used this product a few times
Edna F.
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC
Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tallahassee, FL
Maybe this foundation is just too smart for my dumb skin... or more likely it just doesn't work. Most anyone can rock a minimal coverage foundation that's at least close to their skin tone. I always have to get the lightest possible shade. The lightest shade of this looked like a crazy, cakey, muddy orange spray tan, even with the most minimal application. How this product manages to fail so bizarrely on all its claims is beyond me. It sits on top of the skin without soaking in, feels greasy but drying at the same time... I really regretted trying this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.