7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woburn, MA
This makeup is smart, but not smart enough to correct itself if you pick a darker shade and have very pale skin. I have very fair skin and chose the light/medium shade, and it has been great so far with coverage as my face has more freckles in the beginning summer months. I was also told by my dermatologist that Almay is one of the best brands for sensitive skin, so I will be sticking with this foundation for the summer.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Bolling Afb, DC
This product did not work well for me. It clumped together on my skin and did not blend in with my skin tone
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Orange Park, FL
I tried this product and was not very thrilled by it. It made my skin look paler than it actually was.
Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA
I have trouble finding a shade that will match my skin. I usually have to mix 2 to 3 shades to match my skin tone. I like how I don't have to worry about that with this foundation. It does cover old scarring and it feels light on my skin.
kallynn e.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Samm F.
Samm F.
Corona, CA
I've tried it this product a couple of times but it just live up to my standard. I think that the concept is amazing but its just not up to par with a lot of other drugstore foundations that you can find out there. The coverage is super light, i find that it is blotchy and it doesn't blend so easily.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I tried this foundation out in 2011 and it was awful. when it started to wear off it oxidized to an orangey color and make my face look cakey.
Miia W.
Miia W.
Comstock Park, MI
Worked for me I have a very nice complexion
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Richmond, TX
I have a very fair complexion and this foundation doesn't match my skin. It comes out way too dark so it doesn't actually do what it says it does.
Kyna G.
Kyna G.
Ashby, Ma
When needing a cover up I grabbed this one and liked it. Light and easy to use as well. have used this product a few times
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.