Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Julia M.
Julia M.

I always have a hard time finding my perfect color, this works so well. It blends perfectly and is lightweight. Doesn't do much for covering anything up and I've noticed that sometimes, the very last bit will be orange and I cant use it anymore.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN

I have very fair skin with a pinkish undertone. I tried two different shades of this product with no luck. I always was not a fan of the coverage or how it felt on my skin.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.

I have struggled with concealers and foundations for a long time. I finally found Almay's that works great for matching my skin. While it is a small bottle, it lasts a long time. You only have to use a little for it to cover any kind of blemish. Great product!
Geena D.
Geena D.

I had a hard time blending this product out and it did not match my skin tone very nice. It almost looked like it was caked on even though I applied hardly any.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL

This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB

I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.

I actually used Almay since high school. I love their foundation and powder. Sometimes publix and Walgreens has them buy one get one.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.

Tried using this but I just cant seem to find the right shade its just not cool and I don't enjoy it at all.. bad experience.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.