Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yabsera F.
Yabsera F.
Towson, MD

It is very hard for me to find makeup that would fit my shade, so when I saw this at the store I was really excited to try it out. After a few days of wearing the product I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. I defiantly recommend this product to everyone!
Eleni Y.
Eleni Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA

It's an okay product
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Allie S.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL

I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ

It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA

Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.

I hate it so much.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Carmela A.
Carmela A.
jersey city, nj

Worked well in the beginning but then the shade became too dark
Alex G.
Alex G.
Portage, MI

After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.