Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Temecula, CA
It has a weird consistency on my face and leaves it feelings slick and oily. No coverage. And gives off the most unattractive smell in sunlight.
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
linda m.
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
So once in a while i get a blemish here or there..an I'm always trying new things once i tried this i was hooked.. i also have red cheeks an this gives my skin a smooth even look..i love this stuff it really works!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL
I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.