Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA

I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, Pa

I Like this make up it blend well into my skin. I have oily skin and I found that it gave me good coverage. The price is good and they always have coupons.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
Tucson, AZ

I did not believe it was going to work, but amazingly it did blend perfectly. Especially in the summer when I tend to tan darker and darker everyday. It works up to a point.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
New Richmond, WI

This product looks cakey on. Skin and I haven't found a foundation hade that corresponds just right with my skin which I la quite is if you ask me because I have Caucasian skin and its light to medium shade so idk
sooniya k.
sooniya k.
Kansas City, MO

Nice and easy to apply on helps cover up blemishes and is easy to apply on would use for home and it is very smooth
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Burns, TN

Ideally this foundation would be awesome! I was out of my MAC foundation and need some immediately so, for the price I decided to try it out. To think it will match a variety of shades knowing that my color changes a few shades from summer to winter. It comes out as a white liquid which is was somewhat startling and I've learned to try and rub it together in order to get the color started before applying to my face. Some days it seems like it matches better than others (often appears grayish or too orangish) and works decent as a base. Coverage is more than I like though. It appears almost cakey to me and I prefer a more smooth natural look.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA

This stuff is awful. I have light skin and this does not even attempt to blend into my skin. I've bought it for light skin and I still look orange, like I'm using self tanner and not blending. It's also very thin makeup so has very little coverage. YUCK!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Pine Bluff, AR

I thought this foundation was okay. I liked that it blended with my skin tone, however, I have oily skin and very red cheeks. This product isn't the best for people who have oily skin like me. I also like a foundation that covers well and although it did cover the redness some, it was not enough. It made it look like I had foundation on everywhere except my cheeks.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA

I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Salina A.
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA

This works awesome, blends right into my skin and leaves me with a clear complexion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.