Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Burns, TN

Ideally this foundation would be awesome! I was out of my MAC foundation and need some immediately so, for the price I decided to try it out. To think it will match a variety of shades knowing that my color changes a few shades from summer to winter. It comes out as a white liquid which is was somewhat startling and I've learned to try and rub it together in order to get the color started before applying to my face. Some days it seems like it matches better than others (often appears grayish or too orangish) and works decent as a base. Coverage is more than I like though. It appears almost cakey to me and I prefer a more smooth natural look.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA

This stuff is awful. I have light skin and this does not even attempt to blend into my skin. I've bought it for light skin and I still look orange, like I'm using self tanner and not blending. It's also very thin makeup so has very little coverage. YUCK!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Pine Bluff, AR

I thought this foundation was okay. I liked that it blended with my skin tone, however, I have oily skin and very red cheeks. This product isn't the best for people who have oily skin like me. I also like a foundation that covers well and although it did cover the redness some, it was not enough. It made it look like I had foundation on everywhere except my cheeks.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID

It works but it doesn't last all day, good product but not the best product!
Candice N.
Candice N.

I do not like this product. It is very heavy feeling on my face and does not cover well at all
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gainesville, FL

Couldnt find a color that matched. End up turning my face a completely different color. Like the fact that it has sunscreen in it but pretty much useless for anyone with an olive skin tone.
Adriana K.
Adriana K.

I was highly disappointed in how awful this product was.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Woodbridge, VA

I will start off with saying I am a regular foundation user and found this product to be just horrible. The Almay smart shade foundation did match my skin tone but once I applied it to my face I saw how runny it was. This product made my face look oily and I had to apply a lot of powder in order to make it look a little better then what it looked like.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.