BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Taylor P.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Every time I get this type of makeup--- blush, bronzer, face makeup--- it turns me Jersey Shore caliber orange. BUYER BEWARE!
Amanda H.
Its great at matching my shade every time the only draw back to it, is it tend to become oily over a period of time wearing it.
Celia R.
Milwaukee, WI
Got this product in June! This is literally the only product I use on my face and I love it!! The smart shade really does work.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
I believe this is one of the better products that actually make you look like you aren't wearing a whole bottle of foundation.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
This foundation is good if your looking for a natural look. It blends pretty well but I love my make up to have full coverage.
Nicole L.
It has light coverage but it doesn't match completely. When I tried it, it gave off a grey tint. I'd rather not repurchase it.
Alejandra G.
Purdy, MO
I recently got into makeup and decided to pick this up, since the claims are great. Boy, was I wrong. Does nothing for my skin
opal n.
This stuff works great, and is lightweight, but not quite as nice as the original bb cream. The price does reflect that though!
Bai W.
This doesn't match my skin tone even though I AM light. It leaves an orange tint on my skin. Can't even fix it with some powder.
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.