7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Toni B.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA
This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Alba O.
Alba O.
Victorville, CA
Simply flawless finish
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
This product is definitely not brown girl friendly. I am very light skinned and can typically use what's in the drug store but even those shade were to light for me. Returned it because it was a waste of money
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pine Top, ky
Not a good match for me
Karen V.
Karen V.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is definitely light coverage and depending on what you're looking for it may not be the right one for you.

It's not great for tackling acne spots or other problem areas. However it does eliminate redness in the skin and overall evens out skin tone.

There are color beads within the foundation that blend out to find your "perfect" shade. Although this seems like a smart idea it does however leave a gray cast on my skin.

Overall this foundation leaves a matte finish, I would not recommend it to those who are looking for medium to full coverage because you will not achieve it with this foundation.

Very light, and not at all thick or heavy feeling. It does not feel like a mask on your face, the packaging is sanitary and allows easy use.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN
I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA
Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Silvia L.
Silvia L.
I just bought another tube ..I'm almost out. I like this product very much I also wear the concealer ..but so it will last longer I wear the lancome primer..there's no need for touch up.
Mindi D.
Mindi D.
Fort Worth, TX
I was not impressed with the Almay Smart Shade. It did not appear to cover anything on my face. I wanted light coverage but didn't see any coverage.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.