7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
I think this product covered pretty well and is decently priced for a mediocre foundation. The color match didn't wow me; I feel like it goes bad kind of quickly and stops matching.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I'm so glad that I found this product. It was so hard finding my shade.When I found this, my search was over.This not only makes my skin looj great but it moisturizes as well.
Katie L.
Katie L.
It provides light coverage, but does blend well. Wouldn't recommend for combination skin, and apply moisturizer and primer before application.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Troy, MI
I've used mineral make up for about 8 years now, but tried Almay Smart Shade as an alternative for traveling. I loved the color, but it's too sheer for my skin. While I'm not expecting to cover ancne scars or zits, I do expect it to even out my skin tone. You get better coverage from a BB.
Carolann G.
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY
FIRST OFF, it only has shades for lighter complexions and also it doesn't give any coverge and almay is not a cheap brand so I would not try it all.
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV
Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Maria A.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what it is about this stuff. I saw it at the store and it sounded great. I've never had an issue with this brand so i figured it would be fine. About five minutes after putting it on my skin started to sting. The sting turned into a burn. I washed it off completely with a neutral soap. My skin was red and irritated for a couple of days. It did match my skin pretty well tho. That's not easy to do as I'm Irish and VERY pale.
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
My co worker showed me this and it really does change into your skin compection. The thing is, it gave me NO coverage what so ever. So I guess this would be better as a BB Cream or something.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
I love that this foundation sets to your perfect skin tone color! its a great foundation for the price!
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Austin, TX
Oh Almay! I expected more. I just wanted a light weight cover to wear to the beach, etc. Unfortunately, I am not an oompa loompa, so orange does not work for me. Still looking for a good tinted moisturizer!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.