Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Encinitas, CA

When i bought this product i was so excited and then once i used it i broke out like crazy. Thinking i was just allergic to it i gave it to my sister and it made her skin all orange.DON'T BUY!!!!
Killeen M.
Killeen M.
Lanoka harbor, Nj

I used this and I felt like the coverage was okay and the plot math ing turn out o be a little lighter then my natural skin color but was still gave my a clean look and didn't real out my skin with is really sensitive. Did look cakey after awhile but was easy I smooth out with some lotion and good as new : )
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Conway, AR

This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Noel A.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC

Maybe it was just me or something, but to be honest Almay has disappointed me with their foundations... It's very oily,it covers fine, but leaves skin feeling oily.. Maybe it is maybe just my skin.. But if you have very dry skin, it should work fine
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Springs, LA

Not the best,but it works,you have to blend it in good.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA

It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA

I really like this product, I am not one to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so this is perfect, it glides on and it blends well.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Poway, Ca

I've tried this a few times and it's not really for me. It gives poor coverage and not really color matching, at least for me anyways. I have friends that swear by it! I guess it's definitely hit or miss
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI

I have combination skin. I get oily in my T-Zone and this foundation works very well for me.
I like to use this foundation in the winter months because it's light and doesn't dry out my skin. I don't tan in the winter so my skin is very fair. What I really like about this foundation is the fact that it adjusts to your skin tone. It takes some of the guesswork regarding what shade you should use. It blends very smooth and doesn't cake up during the day.
It allows my skin to breathe and blends well around my jawline and neck areas.
If you want a heavier coverage you can always combine this foundation with another shade to layer. If you have oily skin and are using this foundation, it will still work just fine because it doesn't have a high shine. It's not quite the perfect matte finish but it gives you a nice natural look. If you do have oily skin I would recommend setting it with a powder to prolong the natural look.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA

I don't use liquid foundation all that often but I tried this in the summertime, and I didn't like it at all. My skin type is very dry, and this product made me very greasy, so I could only imagine what it does for oily skin. It did even out my skin tone, but it looked a shade too light because of the SPF. Flash photography created a white cast. Maybe it is best in colder weather and set with powder?
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.