Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
CLIFTON FORGE
I don't have to much to say about this product! I don't feel that it held up to what it claims to do.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Saint Paul, MN
It was neat that the color changed with your skin tone. But I want more coverage. It is more of a tinted moisture.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Maryn S.
Maryn S.
Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Didn't like how it went on my face and didn't cover my blemishes or scars
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
This brand doesn't make a shade for black people discriminating
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
natalie p.
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the fact that this foundation is so light and airy, but at the same time that is its downfall! It doesn't offer the best coverage- which is a foundation's job. This, however, acts more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisturizer), leaving redness and blemishes visible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.