Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Durand, MI

I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Philadelphia, PA

I saw this product and was so excited to try it. It has no coverage!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Scottsdale, AZ

It doesn't match skin tones at all and doesn't offer very much coverage.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX

Decent foundation, but it doesn't do a good job of adjusting.
Jacklynn C.
Jacklynn C.
West Columbia, SC

I first saw this product as i was walking through Big Lots. They had it where you were either a light,light/medium,medium,dark. Not much to pick from, i thought i would be a light so i decided to give the product a try. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Did not match the color of my face what so ever it made me look like i just laid in a tanning bed for hours. I am pale, this product is not for pale people. I thought it would be fine because it is suppose to match your skin tone. Another thing is i have oily skin. Not all over but just my T-zone. Again not a product for oily skin! I washed my face added my lotion and put this product on for my normal day. I looked like a grease monkey! The bottom line is don't buy this product.
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ

I have oily acne prone skin so yeah I have many scares. This foundation will best be for dry or maybe combination skin with clear skin. The coverage is light and its impossible to build up without looking weird. It is very thin and runny and not long lasting alone you will have to use a nice primer to make it last and not fade.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA

It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Amber W.
Amber W.
Howell, MI

This foundation is good fro only medium to light coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.