7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It goes great with my skin tone and it does last a while for me! I like Almay products..
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
This product matches your skin tone, for the most part. I found towards the end of the tube it mis matches color, and is a little blotchy.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY
Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD
Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Kaykay A.
Kaykay A.
Cincinnati, OH
It comes on white and turn into your exact skin color . and that makes this product cool!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I used this a while back and wasn't a huge fan. I don't think it really "matched up" like it says its suppose to. I have comb/oily skin and it just didn't work well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.