Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL

I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Jue X.
Jue X.
Danville, VA

The color doesn't match me. not much coverage. the finish is not so natural.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC

When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

This is amazing for that natural look without showing all your grosses:) its reasonably priced and can be gotten just about anywhere!
Dalene K.
Dalene K.
Westminster, CA

I am super white and didn't think this would work. I was wrong. It blends in perfectly!!
taylor d.
taylor d.

I hated this product so much! It was pricier for a drugstore foundation but totally not worth it. The concept is really cool but I don't think the color actually matched my skin tone. It was super orange and I got the lighest shade, also it made my face look really greasy!
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Wichita

This is the only foundation i use. it is not a heavy one, so it will not cover dark blemishes but when i do have one i just use some concealer. it never feels heavy on my skin and will last all day on my oily skin.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.

This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI

It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.