7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
jessica f.
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Lakeland, FL
I bet this makeup would be great for some people, and it's really cool that it changes colors and everything, but I noticed that it also changed a weird color to some red patches on my face. I liked how the makeup was lightweight and not goopy but it's not too awesome if you don't have a totally even skin tone.
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Never tired it, but I want to!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD
Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love this stuff! Great moisture and even coverage. Not for you if you like full coverage.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY
Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.