Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Clara B.
Clara B.
Montesano, WA

I bought this product expecting magic. Well, you can't always believe what Kate Hudson says on t.v. This stuff blends well, but after a few minutes it just turns orange! I really hate wearing foundation as it is, but when it turns out an entirely different color than what you expect, it is even more disappointing. Big no no for me.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR

This foundation is good if your looking for a natural look. It blends pretty well but I love my make up to have full coverage.
trisha f.
trisha f.
Cape coral, Fl

I tried this as a back up bring along make up and blended well for the most part but wore off very easy and didn't like the left over feeling on my face.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY

It doesn't blend with your actual skin color and it is really noticeable!!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok

Almay Smart Shade didn't meet my expectations what so ever. The coverage was moderate, it clung to dry patches, settled into fine lines, gave my face an orange tint, made my face oily & broke me out considerably. Would not recommend
Navjot K.
Navjot K.
California

I don't own this product but I have listen that it is of great quality and works evenly on your skin . Smoothe into your skin giving you a very natural look.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, Pa

I Like this make up it blend well into my skin. I have oily skin and I found that it gave me good coverage. The price is good and they always have coupons.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
Tucson, AZ

I did not believe it was going to work, but amazingly it did blend perfectly. Especially in the summer when I tend to tan darker and darker everyday. It works up to a point.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.